Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #940 on: August 24, 2016, 09:43:34 AM »
Doesn't matter.  Trump will soon "commit suicide" by shooting himself in the back of the head.  It's become the new in thing for anyone who opposes a Clinton.  It's trending right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #941 on: August 24, 2016, 09:45:42 AM »
WE see it. WE get it.   WE don't care.  WE are opposed to Hillary at any cost. 

What's so hard about that?  What is it that YOU cannot understand?
So do you want to round up the Mexicans and kick em all out and build a wall, or do you favor a more nuanced path to citizenship as is Trump's current plan, or do you not know what the fuck you're talking about like Trump, or are you completely unprincipled and will follow him off of a cliff?

In short: Stupid or liar?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #942 on: August 24, 2016, 09:50:22 AM »
So do you want to round up the Mexicans and kick em all out and build a wall, or do you favor a more nuanced path to citizenship as is Trump's current plan, or do you not know what the fuck you're talking about like Trump, or are you completely unprincipled and will follow him off of a cliff?

In short: Stupid or liar?

I don't want Hillary. 

I don't give a fuck if he builds a wall or a swimming pool.  I don't care if he deports all the Mexicans or if he gives them jobs at Taco Bell. 

None of that matters. 

It's about her.  The evil one foretold in the Bible.  Period. 

If Doobie Johnson had a chance in hell I might vote for him.  I'd vote for the dead raccoon I just passed on the side of the road if it could beat her.   I'd vote for you.  I'd vote for Chopper.  For Nicholas Cage.  For Charles Manson.  For a Christmss tree. But in Alabama, a vote for anybody other than Trump is a vote for her.  Thus ends my decision. 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 09:57:33 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #943 on: August 24, 2016, 09:51:26 AM »

But anyone who has studied Trump knows that negotiation takes place at opposite ends at first.

Bluto's right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #944 on: August 24, 2016, 10:05:04 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #945 on: August 24, 2016, 04:23:35 PM »
So do you want to round up the Mexicans and kick em all out and build a wall, or do you favor a more nuanced path to citizenship as is Trump's current plan,

Yes. That's what I want. Something different than what is currently happening. I want fucking anything that doesn't allow anyone and everyone to come and take advantage of this once great country.

How is that so fucking hard for YOU to understand that? Are you stupid? Or dumb?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 04:25:59 PM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #946 on: August 24, 2016, 05:06:02 PM »
Yes. That's what I want. Something different than what is currently happening. I want fucking anything that doesn't allow anyone and everyone to come and take advantage of this once great country.

How is that so fucking hard for YOU to understand that? Are you stupid? Or dumb?

he's a liberal what else do you expect. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #947 on: August 24, 2016, 05:18:49 PM »

Why do Mexicans wear pointed boots?

It makes it easier to climb a fence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #948 on: August 24, 2016, 06:58:03 PM »
Y'all over here talking about walls...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #949 on: August 24, 2016, 07:37:46 PM »

"Do you want A or B?"

"Yes."

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #950 on: August 24, 2016, 10:28:38 PM »
"Do you want A or B?"

"Yes."

:facepalm:

Exactly.

#winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #951 on: August 25, 2016, 12:49:24 PM »
Ann Coulter in her latest book:
"There's nothing Trump can do that won't be forgiven. Except change his immigration policies."

Anne Coulter yesterday:
"Perhaps it is in our interest to let some of them stay."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/coulter-maybe-in-our-interest-to-keep-some-illegal-immigrants/article/2600180

Trump is doing exactly what he set out to do. Make Republicans look ridiculous. Including you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #952 on: August 25, 2016, 12:57:09 PM »
Ann Coulter in her latest book:
"There's nothing Trump can do that won't be forgiven. Except change his immigration policies."

Anne Coulter yesterday:
"Perhaps it is in our interest to let some of them stay."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/coulter-maybe-in-our-interest-to-keep-some-illegal-immigrants/article/2600180

Trump is doing exactly what he set out to do. Make Republicans look ridiculous. Including you.

Is he Hillary Clinton? 

No? 

Then I don't give a fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #953 on: August 25, 2016, 03:16:07 PM »
Build a wall. Throw out the bad ones. Don't let the bad ones in. Throw them out if they commit a crime.

Do these things and we are light years from where we are now.

Once again, the art of negotiation. He gets it, your daddy's daughter never will!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #954 on: August 25, 2016, 03:34:28 PM »
We ran across a person earlier in the week who actually had a warrant for deportation from ICE.  I guess he didn't show up for his deportation hearing or whatever.  It was definitely the right person, and everything was valid.  But they wouldn't take him because they're just "not really deporting people right now".  You and I are legal citizens of this country, and if we don't show up to court, we go to jail.  But as long as you're illegal and if you get in the deportation process, you can just not show up to court and that's OK. 

Something does need to change.  I'm not saying just throw them ALL out, but we have to get a handle on this shit from a fiscal and security standpoint if nothing else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #955 on: August 25, 2016, 03:40:18 PM »
We ran across a person earlier in the week who actually had a warrant for deportation from ICE.  I guess he didn't show up for his deportation hearing or whatever.  It was definitely the right person, and everything was valid.  But they wouldn't take him because they're just "not really deporting people right now".  You and I are legal citizens of this country, and if we don't show up to court, we go to jail.  But as long as you're illegal and if you get in the deportation process, you can just not show up to court and that's OK. 

Something does need to change.  I'm not saying just throw them ALL out, but we have to get a handle on this shit from a fiscal and security standpoint if nothing else.

No. You have to chose dumb ass. Are you stupid or just a liar?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #956 on: August 26, 2016, 12:01:08 AM »
Build a wall. Throw out the bad ones. Don't let the bad ones in. Throw them out if they commit a crime.

Do these things and we are light years from where we are now.

Once again, the art of negotiation. He gets it, your daddy's daughter never will!
But he no longer wants to do those things.

I understand why it would be hard to keep up. Do you want to "build a wall" and "throw out the bad ones" like Trump wanted then or do you want amnesty like Trump wants now?

Just say you have no principles and will follow the GOP off a cliff if they ask you to…

No. You have to chose dumb ass. Are you stupid or just a liar?
He chose, dumb ass. I agree with him.

Trump switched gears. He no longer agrees with the stance that he conditioned you to take on this. Sad!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #957 on: August 26, 2016, 12:12:25 AM »

I understand why it would be hard to keep up. Do you want to "build a wall" and "throw out the bad ones" like Trump wanted then or do you want amnesty like Trump wants now?

Just say you have no principles and will follow the GOP off a cliff if they ask you to…

Trump switched gears. He no longer agrees with the stance that he conditioned you to take on this. Sad!

I just googled it.

Hillary Clinton is one person.  Donald Trump is not that person. 

Case closed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #958 on: August 28, 2016, 07:58:35 AM »

Thing about trump is he doesn't just change gears. He does 180s. And for no real apparent reason other than one of the positions was simply pandering.

It's pretty apparent that the scorched deportation stance was never real and was simply pandering to the redmeat primary base. It's also going unsaid that the stance he holds now is the one he lambasted Rubio and Jeb for. But is it now ok?

I don't think it's a stretch to ask him to explain that away - why he drug a few decent guys through the mud over a stance and now having that same stance as those guys.

He told the New York Times in the spring that his stance was a lot more lenient and flexible than what he was peddling to the primary voters but it was deemed off the record. Cruz told those rednecks in Indiana that and was simply called a liar for bringing it up. Whether one likes or dislikes trump or Cruz, that statement was not a lie. And it's pretty obvious now. But hey "LYIN Ted errrrrbody therrrr u go agin LYIN Ted!" 

'Murica golldammet
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 08:03:50 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #959 on: August 28, 2016, 05:03:19 PM »
Thing about trump is he doesn't just change gears. He does 180s. And for no real apparent reason other than one of the positions was simply pandering.

It's pretty apparent that the scorched deportation stance was never real and was simply pandering to the redmeat primary base. It's also going unsaid that the stance he holds now is the one he lambasted Rubio and Jeb for. But is it now ok?

I don't think it's a stretch to ask him to explain that away - why he drug a few decent guys through the mud over a stance and now having that same stance as those guys.

He told the New York Times in the spring that his stance was a lot more lenient and flexible than what he was peddling to the primary voters but it was deemed off the record. Cruz told those rednecks in Indiana that and was simply called a liar for bringing it up. Whether one likes or dislikes trump or Cruz, that statement was not a lie. And it's pretty obvious now. But hey "LYIN Ted errrrrbody therrrr u go agin LYIN Ted!" 

'Murica golldammet
Not just Trump, but all his rube followers, including many here.

Rubio & Cruz were THE SCUM OF THE FUCKING EARTH SPIC LOVERS for this EXACT position on immigration. Trump was gonna kick all the wetbacks out and build a fuckin' wall.

Now all of the sudden and somehow still it was cuck beta RINO bullshit when it came from Rubio, but from Trump? Well, man, he just evolved a little bit, no big deal. This is what we all really wanted all along, just not when Cruz & Rubio were saying it.

You're the butt of his joke. He is trolling you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions