Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #860 on: August 11, 2016, 03:13:10 PM »
Your guess would be wrong....that's when it will go into overdrive.

It's go time!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #861 on: August 11, 2016, 03:16:23 PM »
It's go time!

Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #862 on: August 11, 2016, 03:35:49 PM »
Thoughts on this? Anyone?

And this? 

The real estate magnate has a long history of delivering admiring comments about the woman he now calls the “worst Secretary of State in the history of the United States,” and a “desperate” and “sad” candidate.

When Clinton last ran for office, Trump was torn between supporting her and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani. ” They’re both terrific people, and I hope they both get the nomination,” he told CNN in 2007, adding that he thought Clinton would surround herself with good people to negotiate a deal with Iran. A year later, Trump wondered publicly why Clinton wasn’t chosen as President Obama’s running-mate.

In 2012, as Obama was running for re-election, Trump called Clinton “terrific” again in an interview with Fox News, saying she performed well as Secretary of State.

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” he told Greta Van Susteren. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 03:46:22 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #863 on: August 11, 2016, 03:58:51 PM »
Why were those people in the video laughing if he didn't mean it as a joke about killing Hillary? Explain why they all decided to laugh at that moment?

Why did he say that in the tone he uses every time he cracks a little joke? Why did he say it at all and not say it about the other "lower taxes" people or the "reduce regulations" people or the "expand energy production people" that he just mentioned?

You know why.

Why is he not destroying Hillary? 

Ask CNN. MSNBC. NBC. CBS. USA Today. The NY Times.  Boston Globe. Washington Post. 

Because THIS piddly shit is what they are focusing on while the most corrupt, evil and power mad bitch who may have ever lived skates on treason, coercion and  bribery.  That's why. 

And you.  You are their puppet. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #864 on: August 11, 2016, 04:05:55 PM »
Why is he not destroying Hillary? 

Ask CNN. MSNBC. NBC. CBS. USA Today. The NY Times.  Boston Globe. Washington Post. 

Because THIS piddly shit is what they are focusing on while the most corrupt, evil and power mad bitch who may have ever lived skates on treason, coercion and  bribery.  That's why. 

And you.  You are their puppet.

I get what you are saying.

But he knows this. And you cannot give them ammunition or fuel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #865 on: August 11, 2016, 04:15:51 PM »

Unless you're intentionally trying to lose...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #866 on: August 11, 2016, 04:20:09 PM »

He is who he is. There is no politician in there.

And Obummer DID create ISIS.

Jizzy has gone off the deep end.

I only pray that if she wins, his ilk loses their shit first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #867 on: August 11, 2016, 04:20:33 PM »

And this?
Mr. Trump isn't able to address this, so I will do it for him. And in the manner and words in which I believe that he would rebuff.

Answer: " Yes, I have thoughts. I think you are a moron. A complete lying jackass.

There was not one, single contradiction in that entire montage because the person who put that together...who is a communist by the way....took every word out of context.

I mean, sure, I have changed my opinions on some things through the years. I think most people will agree that's how we grow as humans. We advance through being enlightened, which is what I'm bringing to the presidency. Enlightenment people!

And GH, you are idiotic, sir. An idiot.  Hillary is the worst candidate we've ever had. Ever! And that's including Bernie Sanders, who would've beat her if people didn't start getting whacked but that's another story. Maybe she can email it to you if she can find it.

Bottom line is Hillary is crooked and GH is a moronic idiot for even posting this. The worst poster in x history, most people agree.

Next question?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #868 on: August 11, 2016, 04:20:55 PM »
Unless you're intentionally trying to lose...

And there is that.

That's my question. Why on earth would you feed the piranha infested media bulletin board material? Makes no sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #869 on: August 11, 2016, 04:22:40 PM »
Mr. Trump isn't able to address this, so I will do it for him. And in the manner and words in which I believe that he would rebuff.

Answer: " Yes, I have thoughts. I think you are a moron. A complete lying jackass.

There was not one, single contradiction in that entire montage because the person who put that together...who is a communist by the way....took every word out of context.

I mean, sure, I have changed my opinions on some things through the years. I think most people will agree that's how we grow as humans. We advance through being enlightened, which is what I'm bringing to the presidency. Enlightenment people!

And GH, you are idiotic, sir. An idiot.  Hillary is the worst candidate we've ever had. Ever! And that's including Bernie Sanders, who would've beat her if people didn't start getting whacked but that's another story. Maybe she can email it to you if she can find it.

Bottom line is Hillary is crooked and GH is a moronic idiot for even posting this. The worst poster in x history, most people agree.

Next question?"

Now that you are done fingering your own asshole, do you care to refute the video with anything of substance? I'm seriously asking. At least cct was honest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #870 on: August 11, 2016, 04:30:11 PM »
Now that you are done fingering your own asshole, do you care to refute the video with anything of substance? I'm seriously asking. At least cct was honest.

WT stays two digits deep in the dumper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #871 on: August 11, 2016, 04:32:41 PM »
Hey guys! Smell my finger!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #872 on: August 11, 2016, 04:33:55 PM »
WT stays two digits deep in the dumper.

Somewhere along the way, someone told him he was funny and did him a huge disservice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #873 on: August 11, 2016, 04:37:48 PM »
Somewhere along the way, someone told him he was funny and did him a huge disservice.
yiu mean funny like ha ha?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #874 on: August 11, 2016, 04:42:30 PM »

Your words have wisdom, pale face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #875 on: August 11, 2016, 05:02:23 PM »

And this?

The thing is that he was a public figure with no filter and a big ego who just said whatever popped into his head and enjoyed the sound of his own voice. 

There's a big difference between that and somebody who has to run the country and conform to a political platform.  There's a big difference between you and I just saying whatever the hell we think and you and I running for office and answering questions or in debates or issuing policy.  As a private citizen he could just pop off with the next random thought because it didn't matter.  Now it does. 

I'd hate to think there had been a camera following me every day for the last 20 years, recording what I said and then holding on to it to use it against me. 

Do the same thing with that hideous horrible bitch.  You could post a month-long non-stop video of her contradicting herself, lying with every word she said. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #876 on: August 11, 2016, 06:50:53 PM »

Do the same thing with that hideous horrible bitch.  You could post a month-long non-stop video of her contradicting herself, lying with every word she said.

Its out there. You can't get them to run it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #877 on: August 11, 2016, 08:12:30 PM »
Its out there. You can't get them to run it...

At no point in my life have I ever said a good thing about Hillary. Private, public, whatever. And will never. But trump did. And that bewilders me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #878 on: August 11, 2016, 08:36:51 PM »
At no point in my life have I ever said a good thing about Hillary. Private, public, whatever. And will never. But trump did. And that bewilders me.

Because he's a businessman.  You don't shit where you eat. 

When you might need her to help you out with a business deal at some point down the line, you don't trash her.  Or anybody else. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #879 on: August 11, 2016, 10:11:37 PM »
Driving home this evening, I saw a sign in someone's yard. 

EVERYONE SUCKS

I chortled aloud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions