Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #840 on: August 09, 2016, 06:41:38 PM »
Would you guys think differently of Trump if he was a native of Auburn and an Auburn graduate?
I'd be ashamed if he was a Auburn graduate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #841 on: August 09, 2016, 08:40:48 PM »
Also, who doesn't like free shit?
Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I know this one. .... How about the people who have to pay for the "free" shit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #842 on: August 09, 2016, 09:07:16 PM »
Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I know this one. .... How about the people who have to pay for the "free" shit?
Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I know this one ... the top 1% that haven't been paying what they owe and using tax loopholes, that's who.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #843 on: August 09, 2016, 09:08:03 PM »
 If Hillary gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don't know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #844 on: August 09, 2016, 11:08:43 PM »
Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I know this one ... the top 1% that haven't been paying what they owe and using tax loopholes, that's who.

Fail on every level possible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #845 on: August 09, 2016, 11:49:47 PM »

This is a fucking myth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #846 on: August 09, 2016, 11:50:25 PM »
If Hillary gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don't know.

He meant vote for him dumbass media drones. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #847 on: August 10, 2016, 09:02:22 AM »
He loves Sweets.

The name is "ShugDye" now!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #848 on: August 10, 2016, 09:04:00 AM »
I'd be ashamed if he was a Auburn graduate.

I'll take this one...

Kinda the way we feel about you!

Every school has them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #849 on: August 10, 2016, 09:10:01 AM »
I'll take this one...

Kinda the way we feel about you!

Every school has them.
Hey now, watch it!

He may be an embarrassment to the x but he's our embarrassment. Or something like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #850 on: August 10, 2016, 10:21:01 AM »

Agree and disagree. Yes the uber rich and hedge fund managers do indeed need to pay their fair share in the true sense of the phrase. I don't think anyone thinks that warren buffet or George Soros or Mitt Romney having a lower effective executive than you and I is right. But the 1% are not the only people that Bernie and others on that side consider "rich". It started with just millionaires. Then creeps down to 250k (Obama 2008) and now per the tax code the huge jump is right around 6 figures. Anything in that bracket or above is going to get an increase. Period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #851 on: August 11, 2016, 02:10:41 PM »
He meant vote for him dumbass media drones. 

Do you ever get tired of "translating" for him? And no, he didn't mean that.

First of all, I heard a bit of a tell in there that he is not one of "the second amendment people". He's saying "those 2nd amendment people" can exercise their 2nd amendment to stop her from abolishing the 2nd amendment. First of all, she doesn't want to do that, but whatever.

But if you really think the verbal and mental gymnastics that the 2nd amendment people, uniquely, can vote for him instead of her (Unlike the "lower taxes" people or the "reduce regulations" people or the "expand energy production people" that he just mentioned) is all that he meant, you're being willfully ignorant, plain and simple.

He's clearly "joking" about murdering her. Watch the people in the background laugh at the "joke".

Stupid or liar?

Reagan's daughter didn't think it was so funny.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #852 on: August 11, 2016, 02:22:26 PM »

First of all, I heard a bit of a tell in there that he is not one of "the second amendment people". He's saying "those 2nd amendment people" can exercise their 2nd amendment to stop her from abolishing the 2nd amendment. First of all, she doesn't want to do that, but whatever.

But if you really think the verbal and mental gymnastics that the 2nd amendment people, uniquely, can vote for him instead of her (Unlike the "lower taxes" people or the "reduce regulations" people or the "expand energy production people" that he just mentioned) is all that he meant, you're being willfully ignorant, plain and simple.

He's clearly "joking" about murdering her. Watch the people in the background laugh at the "joke".

Stupid or liar?

But he has "no issues down there folks. Ok?" 

LYIN' TED errrbody!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #853 on: August 11, 2016, 02:44:40 PM »

Stupid or liar?

I have nothing against you personally.  But you have descended into a media fueled level of lunacy that is -- quite frankly -- terrifying. 

If the media can get someone as intelligent as I believe you to be to give credence to this asinine shit? It worries me how easily the rest of the sheep can be led. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #854 on: August 11, 2016, 02:48:08 PM »

For fuck's sake, where does the idiocy end?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/12/us/politics/donald-trump-obama-isis.html
Donald Trump, Insisting He Won’t Change His Style, Repeats Claim Obama Founded ISIS
By MAGGIE HABERMANAUG. 11, 2016

Donald J. Trump, reaffirming his contention that President Obama was effectively a “founder” of the Islamic State terrorist group, said Thursday that he intended to stick by his unorthodox campaign style, even if it meant taking “a very, very nice long vacation” after Nov. 8.

In interviews on Thursday morning, Mr. Trump sounded an uncharacteristically fatalistic note, acknowledging the possibility he could be defeated on Election Day.

Mr. Trump pledged on CNBC to “just keep doing the same thing I’m doing right now,” adding that he was the only presidential candidate who tells things “straight” and is “a truth-teller.”

“At the end, it’s either going to work or I’m going to, you know, I’m going to have a very, very nice long vacation,” he added.

It was a rare instance in which Mr. Trump has conceded that his approach might not work.

Mr. Trump also defended his portrayal of the president as a “founder” of ISIS, despite criticism that the claim was both inaccurate and inflammatory. In a rally on Wednesday night in Sunrise, Fla., Mr. Trump suggested that the Islamic State “honors” Mr. Obama, and he went out of his way to refer to “the administration of Barack Hussein Obama,” emphasizing the president’s middle name.

Thursday’s interviews came three days after Mr. Trump’s advisers suggested that the candidate had achieved a new level of discipline after delivering a fairly comprehensive economic address in Detroit.

On CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on Thursday morning, when an interviewer pressed Mr. Trump on the propriety of his claim about Mr. Obama’s responsibility for the rise of the Islamic State, Mr. Trump said it was “absolutely” the case and added: “Is there something wrong with saying that? Are people complaining that I said he was the founder of ISIS?”

Later, in an interview with the conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt, Mr. Trump was given an opportunity to explain that he meant the claim only theoretically. But Mr. Trump would not budge.

“You meant that he created the vacuum, he lost the peace,” Mr. Hewitt suggested, leaving Mr. Trump an opening.

“No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS. I do,” Mr. Trump said. “He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton.”

“But he’s not sympathetic to them,” Mr. Hewitt replied, referring to President Obama. “He hates them. He’s trying to kill them.”

“I don’t care,” Mr. Trump replied. “He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, O.K.?”

Jake Sullivan, a senior policy adviser for Mrs. Clinton, responded by accusing Mr. Trump of “echoing the talking points of Putin and our adversaries to attack American leaders and American interests.”

“This is another example of Donald Trump trash-talking the United States,” Mr. Sullivan said in a statement. “It goes without saying that this is a false claim from a presidential candidate with an aversion to the truth and an unprecedented lack of knowledge.”

Undeterred, Mr. Trump continued to press the line of attack during a late-morning speech to the National Association of Home Builders in Miami.

“Our government has unleashed ISIS,” Mr. Trump said, drawing little response. “I call President Obama and Hillary Clinton the founders of ISIS. They’re the founders. I think I’ll give Hillary Clinton most valuable player, the M.V.P. award. Her only competition is Barack Obama.”

Despite the provocative suggestion, Mr. Trump sounded relatively subdued during his remarks, speaking in a hushed tone about the grim state of the country and the havoc that Mrs. Clinton would wreak as president.

He also spent considerable time praising the construction industry’s role in supporting the economy and reminisced about his childhood days learning the business.

As for his presidential campaign, Mr. Trump tried to put a positive spin on poll numbers that have been looking increasingly bad for him.

“The polls are tightening up,” Mr. Trump said. “Clinton is getting a little bit nervous. Crooked Hillary is getting a little concerned.”

He added, “A new poll came out this morning that showed us essentially very close to even.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #855 on: August 11, 2016, 02:48:43 PM »
Here is how I KNOW that Trump is a plant and some of you are dumb enough to fall for it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/09/orlando-shooters-father-spotted-at-clinton-rally/
Orlando shooter’s father spotted at Clinton rally

This is like manna from heaven for a competent political opponent. She fucking not only has the support of the father of the terrorist behind the worst attack since 9/11, who broadcasts an anti-US/pro-Al-Qaeda TV show from his apartment to Afghanistan, she fucking sat him behind her at one of her rallies.

Unreal right? Any competent Republican would just put that baby in cruise control.

So what does Trump do? Besides advocate shooting Hillary or state matter-of-factly that the President of the United States is the "founder" of ISIS? Fucking TWO days after sit-a-bad-person-behind-you-at-your-rally-gate? Sit a disgraced child-molesting congressman prominently behind him.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/donald-trump-mark-foley-campaign-rally/

I don't believe that level of incompetence can possibly be an accident. He's working overtime to take the spotlight off of her and onto him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #856 on: August 11, 2016, 02:50:45 PM »
I have nothing against you personally.  But you have descended into a media fueled level of lunacy that is -- quite frankly -- terrifying. 

If the media can get someone as intelligent as I believe you to be to give credence to this asinine shit? It worries me how easily the rest of the sheep can be led.
Why were those people in the video laughing if he didn't mean it as a joke about killing Hillary? Explain why they all decided to laugh at that moment?

Why did he say that in the tone he uses every time he cracks a little joke? Why did he say it at all and not say it about the other "lower taxes" people or the "reduce regulations" people or the "expand energy production people" that he just mentioned?

You know why.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #857 on: August 11, 2016, 03:04:30 PM »
For fudge's sake, where does the idiocy end?

I'm guessing around 8pm central time, on Tuesday, November 8th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #858 on: August 11, 2016, 03:09:53 PM »
Your guess would be wrong....that's when it will go into overdrive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #859 on: August 11, 2016, 03:13:03 PM »

I would say that is when it really starts.   :facepalm: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'