Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #780 on: August 01, 2016, 10:59:54 AM »
K, what are your thoughts on your Fuhrer being basically a bammer with nothing but adoration for AJ McCarron, Saban, and Bama?

This is the absolute dumbest argument you have made to date...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #781 on: August 01, 2016, 11:02:27 AM »
http://time.com/4432779/donald-trump-gold-star-muslim-soldier-2/

Families of Fallen Soldiers Demand Donald Trump Apologize for ‘Repugnant’ Remarks
Melissa Chan @melissalchan  7:46 AM ET     
“Ours is a sacrifice you will never know. Ours is a sacrifice we would never want you to know"

Families of nearly a dozen fallen soldiers on Monday demanded an apology from Donald Trump for “repugnant” remarks he made in response to the emotional speech given by a father of a slain Muslim Army captain at last week’s Democratic National Convention.

Eleven Gold Star families, those who lost loved ones serving the country’s military, wrote a joint letter to the Republican presidential nominee, accusing him of “cheapening the sacrifice” of their deceased relatives in the way he responded to the parents of Captain Humayun S.M. Khan.

Captain Khan, of Virginia, died in Iraq in 2004. His father, Khizr Khan, had criticized Trump’s call to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. last Thursday.

Trump, in response, said he has “made a lot of sacrifices” by creating “tens of thousands of jobs” during an interview with ABC News. He also questioned whether Khizr Khan’s wife, Ghazala, who was silent on stage next to her husband, was allowed to speak publicly as a Muslim woman.

“Your recent comments regarding the Khan family were repugnant, and personally offensive to us,” the Gold Star families said in their statement. “When you question a mother’s pain, by implying that her religion, not her grief, kept her from addressing an arena of people, you are attacking us.”

“When you say your job building buildings is akin to our sacrifice, you are attacking our sacrifice,” it continued. “You are not just attacking us, you are cheapening the sacrifice made by those we lost. You are minimizing the risk our service members make for all of us.”

The families called on the real estate mogul to apologize to the Khans, all Gold Star families and every American. “Ours is a sacrifice you will never know,” they wrote. “Ours is a sacrifice we would never want you to know.”

Trump, first on Sunday and then again on Monday, tweeted that he was “viciously attacked” by Khizr Khan. Khan has said Trump’s reaction “proves that this person is void of empathy.”

In a new interview Monday, Ghazala Khan told CNN her religion and culture has never stopped her from speaking out. Her husband called for Republican leaders and Trump’s advisors to rebuke him and “set him right.”

“This is proof of his ignorance and arrogance,” Khizr Khan said. “Somebody should tell him that there is equal dignity, equal protection of law in this country.”

I would say that shitting on Gold Star families is a new low, but it's not. Par for the course.

Let's hear about how he's a "MOOZLIM, NOT A REAL PERSON!" from the intellectuals in this thread...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #782 on: August 01, 2016, 11:03:21 AM »
This is the absolute dumbest argument you have made to date...
Are you denying he tweeted those things?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #783 on: August 01, 2016, 11:05:07 AM »

I would say that shitting on Gold Star families is a new low, but it's not. Par for the course.

Let's hear about how he's a "MOOZLIM, NOT A REAL PERSON!" from the intellectuals in this thread...

Manufactured outrage.  Intended to distract from the treason committed by the crusty whore on the other side.

Worked on you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #784 on: August 01, 2016, 11:26:54 AM »
Manufactured outrage.  Intended to distract from the treason committed by the crusty whore on the other side.

Worked on you.
The only person being dooped is Trump. And his followers, of course.

“Let’s see if we can goad Donald into attacking a war hero’s mother.”

“No way, not even Donald Trump would …"

“Let’s just see.”

He is an ignoramus that falls for the bait every time. He lacks the impulse control NOT to. Which will be great when he has the nuclear codes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #785 on: August 01, 2016, 11:35:57 AM »
Are you denying he tweeted those things?

No. But it doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid argument from you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #786 on: August 01, 2016, 12:47:35 PM »
No. But it doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid argument from you.
I just want Kevin to say he agrees with those tweets from Trump, since he thinks he's infallible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #787 on: August 01, 2016, 12:50:36 PM »
I just want Kevin to say he agrees with those tweets from Trump, since he thinks he's infallible.

No one here has ever said that.

You say we say that, but we don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #788 on: August 01, 2016, 12:54:21 PM »
Fuckin' cuck establishment RINO John McCain with his perspective as a veteran and shit. What a pussy amirite? Prolly one a them secret MOOZLIMS, IYAM.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/john-mccain-denounces-donald-trumps-comments-on-family-of-muslim-soldier.html

John McCain Denounces Donald Trump’s Comments on Family of Muslim Soldier
By JENNIFER STEINHAUERAUG. 1, 2016

WASHINGTON — In a remarkable and lengthy rebuke of his party’s nominee, Senator John McCain sharply criticized Donald J. Trump’s comments about the family of a fallen Muslim Army captain, saying, “While our party has bestowed upon him the nomination, it is not accompanied by unfettered license to defame those who are the best among us.”

Mr. McCain, a war hero whose service and capture in Vietnam was also once derided by Mr. Trump, had stayed largely silent over the weekend as Mr. Trump’s feud with the parents of Capt. Humayun Khan brewed, waiting until Monday morning to release a prepared statement.

“In recent days, Donald Trump disparaged a fallen soldier’s parents,” he wrote of the parents, Khizr and Ghazala Khan. “He has suggested that the likes of their son should not be allowed in the United States — to say nothing of entering its service. I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump’s statement. I hope Americans understand that the remarks do not represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers or candidates.”

Reverence for the military has been at the core of Mr. McCain’s career — he was his party’s nominee in 2008 and serves as chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee — and he has a close allegiance to families of those killed in conflict. Mr. McCain is now in a tough re-election battle in his home state of Arizona.

While his statement, like that of congressional Republican leaders, fell short of rescinding his reluctant endorsement of Mr. Trump, it was a detailed and personal condemnation.

“I wear a bracelet bearing the name of a fallen hero, Matthew Stanley, which his mother, Lynn, gave me in 2007 at a town-hall meeting in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire,” Mr. McCain wrote. “His memory and the memory of our great leaders deserve better from me.”

“Make no mistake: I do not valorize our military out of some unfamiliar instinct,” he wrote. “I grew up in a military family, and have my own record of service, and have stayed closely engaged with our armed forces throughout my public career. In the American system, the military has value only inasmuch as it protects and defends the liberties of the people.”

He added: “In the end, I am morally bound to speak only to the things that command my allegiance, and to which I have dedicated my life’s work: the Republican Party, and more important, the United States of America. I will not refrain from doing my utmost by those lights simply because it may benefit others with whom I disagree. I claim no moral superiority over Donald Trump. I have a long and well-known public and private record for which I will have to answer at the Final Judgment, and I repose my hope in the promise of mercy and the moderation of age. I challenge the nominee to set the example for what our country can and should represent.”

Mr. McCain’s family has also been critical of Mr. Trump. His daughter Meghan McCain said on Twitter on Saturday: “I would ask what kind of barbarian would attack the parents of a fallen soldier, but oh yeah it’s the same person who attacks POW’s.”

“Policy decisions aside, being president of the United States requires a steady hand — and never more so than now,” she wrote. “A competent commander-in-chief must respond to threats to the republic, but Trump only responds to threats to his ego.”

Mr. McCain has also been a vocal proponent of American military aid in Ukraine and was almost certainly rankled by Mr. Trump’s comment over the weekend suggesting that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia was not involved in military moves into the area in spite of the fact that he seized the Crimean Peninsula.

Despite the intensifying criticism from Republican Party leaders, Mr. Trump on Monday showed no sign of relenting in his clash with the Khan family. He has not apologized for his suggestion that Ms. Khan might have been forbidden from speaking at the Democratic convention, and he has not yet acknowledged the mounting criticism from respected Republicans like Mr. McCain.

Instead, the Trump campaign has tried to shift attention away from their candidate’s comments about the Khans and toward broader issues of national security, including Mr. Trump’s proposals to clamp down on immigration. In an emailed statement from Mr. Trump on Saturday evening, and a follow-up statement from Gov. Mike Pence of Indiana, his running mate, on Sunday, the campaign argued that the focus of the race should be on stopping terrorism.

But Mr. Trump on Monday morning continued to criticize Mr. Khan personally, complaining that the he had become a ubiquitous presence in the news media since his Thursday address at the convention in Philadelphia in which he denounced the Republican presidential nominee.

“Mr. Khan, who does not know me, viciously attacked me from the stage of the DNC and is now all over T.V. doing the same,” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter. “Nice!”

In a second post Mr. Trump shifted course and said the campaign should be focused on terrorism instead of the personal feud he has continued to feed. “This story is not about Mr. Khan, who is all over the place doing interviews, but rather RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM and the U.S.,” he wrote. “Get smart!”

Democrats have already used Mr. Trump’s treatment of the Khan family to reopen past controversies surrounding Mr. Trump, including his mockery last summer of Mr. McCain’s service in Vietnam and his time as a prisoner of war. At a campaign stop in Youngstown, Ohio, on Saturday, Bill Clinton likened Mr. Trump’s harshness toward the Khan family to his ridicule of Mr. McCain.

But Mr. Clinton suggested Mr. Trump’s handling of the Khans was even worse, because their son did not survive the Iraq war.

“I was crazed by the attack on Senator McCain. But at least he survived,” Mr. Clinton said. “That man gave his life for his unit.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #789 on: August 01, 2016, 12:55:49 PM »
No one here has ever said that.

You say we say that, but we don't.
Bullshit.

He could pull his micropenis out and fuck a pie on the debate stage while simultaneously shitting himself, and K will post here about how dignified it is and IT DOESN'T MATTER, etc. etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #790 on: August 01, 2016, 01:04:19 PM »
Bullshit.

He could pull his micropenis out and fuck a pie on the debate stage while simultaneously shitting himself, and K will post here about how dignified it is and IT DOESN'T MATTER, etc. etc.

Thinking he has a micropenis doesn't matter and that he is "infallible" are two different things.

I think most here acknowledge his mistakes and short comings, but voting for Hillary is not an option.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #791 on: August 01, 2016, 01:06:24 PM »
Thinking he has a micropenis doesn't matter and that he is "infallible" are two different things.

I think most here acknowledge his mistakes and short comings, but voting for Hillary is not an option.

Your eyesight is 20/20. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #792 on: August 01, 2016, 01:27:39 PM »
Which will be great when he has the nuclear codes.

At least he won't sell them or leave them in a foreign country to die.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #793 on: August 01, 2016, 01:56:07 PM »

You know because Trump saying "I made some sacrifices" is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much worse than Hillary telling the mother of a man she caused to be killed by her bumbling in Benghazi "I never said it was about a video, even though there is video of me saying it was because of a video.  So no, I didn't lie to you..." 

Bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #794 on: August 02, 2016, 12:56:10 AM »
McCain became irrelevant several years ago.

The fact that you attempt to use him as a valid argument against Trump continues to prove your irrelevancy also.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Ogre

« Reply #795 on: August 02, 2016, 08:54:34 AM »
With every passing day I am more convinced than ever that Trump is not fit to hold the office of the President.  Neither is Hillary.  I'm also not big on Johnson (heh heh). 

I literally have nobody to vote for.  I never envisioned being in this position.  In the past I've been able to justify holding my nose and pulling the lever for a McCain or Romney.  I didn't agree with those guys on everything but at least I felt like they had the country's best interest at heart.  Not so with Trump.  He doesn't give a damn about liberty or conservatism in the least.   

A Mondale-level landslide is coming.  Here in GA we have Hillary and Trump tied.  He's never gotten above the 40's in freaking UTAH.  The guy is toxic and will only become moreso between now and November. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #796 on: August 02, 2016, 11:16:45 AM »
With every passing day I am more convinced than ever that Trump is not fit to hold the office of the President.  Neither is Hillary.  I'm also not big on Johnson (heh heh). 

Most rational people feel this way, Trump is a blowhard and a buffoon who likes to hear his own voice, Hillary is just evil and corrupt. Maybe, just maybe, Trump will blow shit up and get rid of the old guard and make changes to the govt. Make it for the people not for them. I look at this way:

Trump-Maybe changes made.

Hillary-More corruption and free shit to folks who don't do shit. More cops shot, less military (cause shes gonna cut the budget even more and folks are going to leave, or not sign up)

Johnson-Wasted vote.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #797 on: August 02, 2016, 11:22:05 AM »

I literally have nobody to vote for.  I never envisioned being in this position.  In the past I've been able to justify holding my nose and pulling the lever for a McCain or Romney.  I didn't agree with those guys on everything but at least I felt like they had the country's best interest at heart.  Not so with Trump.  He doesn't give a damn about liberty or conservatism in the least.   

A Mondale-level landslide is coming.  Here in GA we have Hillary and Trump tied.  He's never gotten above the 40's in freaking UTAH.  The guy is toxic and will only become moreso between now and November.

Johnson has some decent economic policy with taxes and regulation. But his border policy is atrocious. It's actually worse than Hillarys. And if anyone doesn't think amnesty or open borders is a huge issue then you need to do some more critical thinking on the matter.

But where I'll disagree with you is this: I think it's not a landslide. Only would be by his own doing. This is his election to win. As long as he keeps picking silly squabbles with Hispanic judges and Muslim parents of a dead solider, then yeah that's where he will head to. But if Manafort keeps him on topic, he could end up winning pretty sizably. He had some great momentum last week even during the Dnc. And he's totally blown it this week with the Muslim parent squabble. And it doesn't have to do with him being right or wrong on the topic itself. It's the pr. This is where the media crucifies him and even people on the right scratch their heads. We've now seen coverage of him and these two parents for a week while the world burns. That is not what people want to hear. So it's seriously his to lose. I think if he stays on topic he wins. If he doesn't then he won't. That simple.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 12:15:29 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #798 on: August 02, 2016, 11:50:52 AM »

Most rational people feel this way, Trump is a blowhard and a buffoon who likes to hear his own voice, Hillary is just evil and corrupt. Maybe, just maybe, Trump will blow shit up and get rid of the old guard and make changes to the govt. Make it for the people not for them. I look at this way:

Hillary-More corruption and free shit to folks who don't do shit. More cops shot, less military (cause shes gonna cut the budget even more and folks are going to leave, or not sign up)

Johnson-Wasted vote.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #799 on: August 02, 2016, 11:55:47 AM »

Johnson-Wasted vote.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.