Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #740 on: July 22, 2016, 10:05:18 AM »
This, in all honesty, scares the shit out of me that people think like this.

"I don't care if a politician gets on tells the nation complete horseshit false facts and statistics as long as it lines up with my way of thinking and gets people pissed off."

I felt 100% the same way about Obama's asinine claim that guns were easier to get than books or computers.

I'm gonna guess you recognized how reckless and irresponsible it was to spout that lie in order to progress an agenda. Trump has an R after his name tho so go right ahead.

Not what I'm saying at all. Not even close.  If he said 42% of Americans are in some circumstance or situation and the opposition digs and nit-picks and finds some study that says it's only 36%, I don't care.  Means absolutely jack squat.  Just like the two panelists I referenced, arguing over the percentages that each country contributes to NATO.  Each spun their argument with mind-boggling precision to reinforce their position.  Senseless! 

Trump reined it in and focused on the issues I wanted to hear him speak on. No rambling, incoherent jumping from one topic to another.  He said what I wanted to hear on immigration, on the trade deficit, on terrorism, on law enforcement and putting people to work.  Even 4 panelists on MSNBC, of all places, said this morning that he knocked it out of the park.

Now, for the first time, I'm seriously looking forward to getting Trump and Hellary on stage.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

« Reply #741 on: July 22, 2016, 10:25:02 AM »
Now, for the first time, I'm seriously looking forward to getting Trump and Hellary on stage.

He won't be able to debate using a teleprompter.  You don't love Trump, you love his speechwriter.  Let's find out who that guy is and vote for him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #742 on: July 22, 2016, 10:44:22 AM »
I know no one will watch this, but I'm gonna post it here anyway.

Nails the hypocrisy in this thread pretty hard.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #743 on: July 22, 2016, 11:02:21 AM »
He won't be able to debate using a teleprompter.  You don't love Trump, you love his speechwriter.  Let's find out who that guy is and vote for him.

I don't love Trump, period.  He didn't need a teleprompter to blow away 16 opponents in the primaries. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #744 on: July 22, 2016, 11:48:57 AM »

HORSESHIT. 

Nobody uses a teleprompter less than Trump.   

You turn Hillary's off and she can't even complete a sentence.  Ragged dusty whore. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #745 on: July 22, 2016, 11:50:53 AM »

Hypocrisy my sagging ass. 

There's no hypocrisy here at all.  You keep posting shit nobody cares about that isn't going to affect the decisions they've made and because people don't go "oh, hell, he's right...  Trump SUCKS" you scream xenateria or hippocracy or rabies or something. 

And oh.  Fuck both of these smarmy assholes.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 11:53:26 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #746 on: July 22, 2016, 12:23:18 PM »

I'd rather watch Kaos eat tomatoes while reviewing a Justin Beiber film while the 2008 football season is on a loop on another TV, than watch those two overlords of the douche bags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #747 on: July 22, 2016, 03:03:21 PM »

Implying Cruz's dad shot JFK, or at least was in on the conspiracy.

Saying the National Enquirer is a reputable news source & questioning why they never got a Pulitzer Prize.

Here he is saying basically this same shit back in May.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/04/you-cant-knock-the-national-enquirer-trump-doubles-down-on-oswald-cruz-conspiracy-theory/
‘You can’t knock the National Enquirer': Trump doubles down on Oswald-Cruz conspiracy theory
By Elise Viebeck May 4

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump addresses the media at Trump Tower following primary election results on May 3 in New York. (Ricky Carioti/The Washington Post)
De facto Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump doubled down on a wild conspiracy theory linking Sen. Ted Cruz's father to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and defended the tabloid paper that made the claim.

"All I was doing was referring to a picture that was reported in a magazine," Trump said on ABC's "Good Morning America." "I think they didn't deny it. I don't think anybody denied it. No, I don't know what it was exactly, but it was a major story in a major publication, and it was picked up by many other publications."

Trump was widely criticized Tuesday for claiming that Cruz's father, Rafael Cruz, was spotted with Lee Harvey Oswald around the time of Kennedy's assassination. The business mogul seems to have been referring to a National Enquirer story from last month alleging that the elder Cruz appeared in a 1963 photo with Oswald, a claim the now-defunct Cruz campaign has called "garbage."

After ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos questioned the tabloid's credibility -- it is perhaps best known for its alien sightings -- Trump defended the Enquirer's coverage of the O.J. Simpson murder trial and John Edwards's sex scandal in 2008.

"You can't knock the National Enquirer," Trump said.

"It's brought many, many things to light, not all of them pleasant. The fact is that [the supposed Cruz-Oswald photo] was a cover story on the National Enquirer. It was picked up by many other people and magazines and periodicals and newspapers, and all I did was refer to it. I'm just referring to an article that appeared. It has nothing to do with me."

Trump also accused Rafael Cruz of saying "nasty things" about him during the campaign.

Ted Cruz dropped out of the presidential race Tuesday night after Trump's runaway victory in the Indiana primary. Trump is now considered the presumptive Republican nominee, with only Ohio Gov. John Kasich -- his long-shot GOP rival -- left in the running.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #748 on: July 22, 2016, 03:48:47 PM »

Implying Cruz's dad shot JFK, or at least was in on the conspiracy.

Saying the National Enquirer is a reputable news source & questioning why they never got a Pulitzer Prize.

Here he is saying basically this same shit back in May.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/04/you-cant-knock-the-national-enquirer-trump-doubles-down-on-oswald-cruz-conspiracy-theory/

Let me put this in a term you can understand, he could come out and say the following:

Pern is bad.
Auburn sucks
Rawl tide
Tony Romo is a good QB.
Jerry Jones is a good GM.

and

I like Dallaswareagle.

I don't care, he is not "The mommy part".
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 04:03:46 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #749 on: July 22, 2016, 03:59:34 PM »
Let me put this in a term you can understand, he could come out and say the following:

Pern is bad.
Auburn sucks
Rawl tide
Tony Romo is a god QB.
Jerry Jones is a good GM.

and

I like Dallaswareagle.

I don't care, he is not "The mommy part".

Yeah right.  Like that would ever happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #750 on: July 22, 2016, 04:04:53 PM »
Yeah right.  Like that would ever happen.

It could, one day, when we all get along and things are

Who am I kidding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #751 on: July 22, 2016, 05:26:43 PM »

Just for you I watched this.  If you think that moronic asshole encapsulated anything meaningful there's a real problem in this country. 

Nothing but the ramblings of a fucktard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #752 on: July 22, 2016, 06:43:22 PM »
Just for you I watched this.  If you think that moronic asshole encapsulated anything meaningful there's a real problem in this country. 

Nothing but the ramblings of a fucktard.
Sean Hannity = you and CCTAU and others in this thread. Complete 180s on just about everything you supposedly hated in Obama when it comes to Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #753 on: July 22, 2016, 06:57:15 PM »
Sean Hannity = you and CCTAU and others in this thread. Complete 180s on just about everything you supposedly hated in Obama when it comes to Trump.

No.  Absolutely not.  Not even close. 

Obama has never run anything.  He was a community organizer whatever the fuck that is.  Trump has run a business, hired and fired people. Made and lost money. 

Obama isn't a Christian.  But he pretends to be.  And behaves like a Muslim.  Trump was a Christian. He isn't riding it. Not a big deal.

Obama has no idea how to lead.  He offers vacant words with no background in reality of life experience.  Trump says off the wall shit. But he's led people. 

Obama is a globalist. Trump is a nationalist.

Obama cares about his legacy and perpetrating the fraud of "progressivism"'on this country.  Trump cares about America.  His legacy is already set. 

Obama is a piece of shit.  He licked the boots of islamics and Cubans.  He made us weak and ineffectual.  Trump won't. 

Not the same.  Not the same at all. 

That you believe they are and agree with that wad of monkey nuts Jon Stewart says nothing good. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #754 on: July 22, 2016, 08:51:21 PM »
So Hillary selected as big a name as Trump did for VP.

I can't quite recall his name right now.....but it's big. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #755 on: July 22, 2016, 10:53:29 PM »
Good speech from what I saw but there is no way that I can give speechwriters much credit in getting Trump to the convention. He may be a lot of things but I don't think a teleprompter reading is his forte.

He's about as off the cuff as one could be. Too much for most. But, that part is what brung him there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #756 on: July 22, 2016, 10:57:54 PM »
So Hillary selected as big a name as Trump did for VP.

I can't quite recall his name right now.....but it's big.
She should have named Comey as her running mate. If it weren't for him turning a blind eye to her liberties with national security secrets and their attempted cover up, Comrade Bernie would be the one preparing to get steamrolled by Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #757 on: July 22, 2016, 11:16:32 PM »
She should have named Comey as her running mate. If it weren't for him turning a blind eye to her liberties with national security secrets and their attempted cover up, Comrade Bernie would be the one preparing to get steamrolled by Trump.

Fucking....................A!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #758 on: July 23, 2016, 11:24:24 AM »
No.  Absolutely not.  Not even close. 
This whole post is pure and utter delusion. Nothing short of it.

Obama has never run anything.  He was a community organizer whatever the fuck that is.  Trump has run a business, hired and fired people. Made and lost money. 
Obama was an Illinois state legislator from 1997 to 2004, when he became a US senator in 2005, until he was elected president in 2008. As a US Senator, he served on the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, the US Senate Committe on Veterans' Affairs, the Committee on Enviornment and Public Works, the Committee on Foreign Relations, and numerous subcommittees of each.

He had over a decade of experience in the Illinois and US Senate before running as a very young president. And yes, he spent the decade before that as a grassroots "Community Organizer". Which still had infinitely more political relevance than anything Trump has ever done.

Oh and Trump "made lots of money" off of his campaign, by using 25% of his campaign finances to fund his own business and children, yeah. But if you mean to say he's a phenomenal business man (as if that's relevant to this point about government experience), he's filed for bankruptcy four times and did less with more than Paris Hilton did so by your standards, she's better qualified to be president.

Obama isn't a Christian.  But he pretends to be.  And behaves like a Muslim.  Trump was a Christian. He isn't riding it. Not a big deal.
Such bullshit. You're perfectly willing to pontificate on what this man's faith is, in spite of his own words because YOU KNOW BETTER THAN HE DOES GODDAMMIT, YOU SAW A MEME WITH HIM IN TRADITIONAL MIDDLE-EASTERN GARB WHEN VISITING THE MIDDLE-EAST!!!! UNEXPLAINABLE UNLESS HE'S WITH ISIS!!!

Meanwhile, how dare someone claim to know what's in Trump's heart, even though he flat out said "I am not sure I have (asked for forgiveness). I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't." He also referred to taking communion as "when I drink my little wine" and "have my little cracker", referred to "2 Corinthians", is perfectly ok with his daughter converting to Judaism, and the only reference to Christ in "The Art of the Deal" is taking it in vain with an anectdote about his father saying "For Christ's sake, Mary. Enough is enough, turn it off".

Obama has no idea how to lead.  He offers vacant words with no background in reality of life experience.  Trump says off the wall shit. But he's led people. 
Bullshit. See response #1.

Obama is a globalist. Trump is a nationalist.
A White Nationalist.

As for being just a Nationalist, he's doing it wrong. Told the New York Times he wouldn't defend NATO allies against a Russian invasion, which is the primary original purpose of NATO. Then his campaign tried to deny he said that, and then video of him saying it was released. Whoops.

Then also in the same interview he said:
I think right now when it comes to civil liberties, our country has a lot of problems, and I think it’s very hard for us to get involved in other countries when we don’t know what we are doing and we can’t see straight in our own country. We have tremendous problems when you have policemen being shot in the streets, when you have riots, when you have Ferguson. When you have Baltimore. When you have all of the things that are happening in this country — we have other problems, and I think we have to focus on those problems. When the world looks at how bad the United States is, and then we go and talk about civil liberties, I don’t think we’re a very good messenger.

Doesn't sound very nationalistic to me. "Who are we to judge? We as Americans have no moral standing because we've got plenty of problems here of our own! #BlackLivesMatter!"

Just try reading that quote again in Obama's voice and try not to rage. I dare you.

Obama cares about his legacy and perpetrating the fraud of "progressivism"'on this country.  Trump cares about America.  His legacy is already set. 
See above. His "legacy" is set as an oafish reality TV star whose name is synonymous with gaudy.

Obama is a piece of shit.  He licked the boots of islamics and Cubans.  He made us weak and ineffectual.  Trump won't. 
Hoo boy at this one. He "licked the boots" of ISIS (or ISIL as he wants to call it, whatever) only in your Alex Jones delusional skull. NOT jumping to eradicate and scapegoat an entire religion because of its radicals is hardly supporting Islamic Terrorism. There are hundreds of speeches to choose from of him condemning "ISIL". Cubans? As a free-trade advocate, with Castro having been on his death bed for nearly a decade, I'm ok with trying to mend relations with our geographic neighbor who hasn't posed any real threat for pretty much my entire life. The embargo served its purpose and ran its course.

Trump, on the other hand...

No need to repeat myself.
He has praised Kim Jong Un, Muammar Gadafi, Vladimir Putin, the Chinese dictator responsible for Tiananmen Square, and now Saddam Hussein.

I mean, who the fuck praises Saddam Hussein? Michael Moore is like "Whoa dude, that's a little much".

Add to that he has ramped up his Putin appeasement, as I have already posted these articles in this forum.
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/clinton-trump-putin-nato/492332/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/07/21/trump-proves-hes-a-putin-lapdog/

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/2016-trump-putin-russia-gop-platform-214074

Stupid or liar? Almost nothing you say in this forum is anywhere near grounded in reality.

Stupid or liar?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 04:54:33 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #759 on: July 23, 2016, 12:02:39 PM »
Stupid or liar? Almost nothing you say in this forum is anywhere near grounded in reality.

Stupid or liar?

Or maybe your perception of reality is different than his and neither one of you are stupid or lying???

It's not that hard dude.

People have different opinions and perceptions and can look at things differently without being stupid or having to lie. Why is it so hard for you to understand that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions