Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #680 on: July 14, 2016, 12:01:00 PM »
She should dismiss herself from the court since she has proven incapable of being unbiased.

And whether it happens or not that drum pounding will continue for her to do so for a while. In the end it will help trump regardless. It was really a brilliant play by him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #681 on: July 19, 2016, 12:23:36 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #682 on: July 19, 2016, 12:24:31 AM »
Melania Trump will be the first First Lady not born in the United States since John Quincy Adams's wife in 1825. Imagine if Obama's wife was born overseas and had that heavy accent.

Also, imagine if Obama's wife said half of what she said that speech.

Actually you don't have to imagine. She plagiarized the shit out of Michelle Obama. Watch the video.
http://gawker.com/melania-trump-apparently-plagiarized-a-section-of-miche-1783889522
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #683 on: July 19, 2016, 12:28:19 AM »
Melania Trump will be the first First Lady not born in the United States since John Quincy Adams's wife in 1825. Imagine if Obama's wife was born overseas and had that heavy accent.

Actually you don't have to imagine. She plagiarized the shit out of Michelle Obama. Watch the video.
http://gawker.com/melania-trump-apparently-plagiarized-a-section-of-miche-1783889522

:facepalm:

And now there are more of you.   Congratulations.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 12:32:21 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #684 on: July 19, 2016, 08:13:25 AM »

Also threw in a Rick Roll, claiming that Trump would never give up or let you down.

Speech writer must hate Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #685 on: July 19, 2016, 08:23:30 AM »
@TheAuburner
The GOP is the 3-8 college football team who almost looks forward to the impending blowout from their rival just so the coaches can be fired
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #686 on: July 19, 2016, 09:57:56 AM »

Imagine what the world would be like if we could live together as one.

I like to imagine spanking Melania.

Imagine yourself being a straight man. That's not easy if I try.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #687 on: July 19, 2016, 10:26:35 AM »

Those are about as generic of words as you could get...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #688 on: July 19, 2016, 10:36:18 AM »
Those are about as generic of words as you could get...
Those words are about as generic as one could obtain.

Say no to plagiarism.

And I'm tired of you people ripping off my material on here. I am going to start calling people out if it doesn't cease.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #689 on: July 19, 2016, 10:41:34 AM »
Those words are about as generic as one could obtain.

Say no to plagiarism.

And I'm tired of you people ripping off my material on here. I am going to start calling people out if it doesn't cease.

The University of Alabama called, they've already claimed the rights to cease and desist. Please take that out of your vocabulary.

Thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #690 on: July 19, 2016, 11:10:18 AM »
The University of Alabama called, they've already claimed the rights to cease and desist. Please take that out of your vocabulary.

Thanks.

I'll need you to back date that request.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #691 on: July 19, 2016, 11:23:15 AM »
Saw another thing on USAToday, which has become BashTrumpToday lately.  It's a piece titled "Why people are voting for Trump" as if that's the most mind-boggling, astonishing thing anyone could ever consider. 

Better question?

Why would anyone even consider voting for her given what we know about her character, integrity, morality and capacity to lead?  Give me a reason she's a better option.  Just one. 

He's a liar?  She patented the behavior. She's perjured herself in testimony and nobody squeaks.

He's never been in politics?  She has, and she stinks. 

He says outlandish things?  She never says anything that isn't calculated or an outright lie. You have no idea what she really thinks on any subject.

On and on and on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #692 on: July 19, 2016, 12:50:58 PM »
Saw another thing on USAToday, which has become BashTrumpToday lately.  It's a piece titled "Why people are voting for Trump" as if that's the most mind-boggling, astonishing thing anyone could ever consider. 

Better question?

Why would anyone even consider voting for her given what we know about her character, integrity, morality and capacity to lead?  Give me a reason she's a better option.  Just one. 

He's a liar?  She patented the behavior. She's perjured herself in testimony and nobody squeaks.

He's never been in politics?  She has, and she stinks. 

He says outlandish things?  She never says anything that isn't calculated or an outright lie. You have no idea what she really thinks on any subject.

On and on and on.
I don't know if you are comfortable discussing but I'm curious to know if you have made your decision regarding who you plan to vote for?

Are you waiting until after the debates to decide?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #693 on: July 19, 2016, 01:40:10 PM »
I don't know if you are comfortable discussing but I'm curious to know if you have made your decision regarding who you plan to vote for?

Are you waiting until after the debates to decide?

You obviously missed the weeks on end he had this as his avatar pic.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #694 on: July 20, 2016, 04:24:51 PM »
Why do you hate the military?

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/288546-poll-libertarian-johnson-beating-trump-clinton-among-active-duty-troops
Poll: Libertarian Johnson beating Trump, Clinton among active troops

Moriah Ratner
By Kristina Wong - 07/20/16 03:35 PM EDT

Military troops favor Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson for president over Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, according to a new survey.

Johnson garnered 38.7 percent of the active duty vote, versus 30.9 for Trump, and 14.1 for Clinton, according to the survey, which was conducted via the popular military personality Doctrine Man.

Although the survey was not a scientific poll with a margin of error, it provides a snapshot of the preferences of about 3,500 active duty, reservists, retired and former members of the military and their family members, 95.7 percent of which were registered voters.
Among all services except for the Navy, Johnson performed better than Trump and Clinton.

Members of the active duty Army preferred Johnson at 35.4 percent. Trump came in second at 31.4 percent, and Clinton at 15.3 percent.

Among the active duty Marines, an overwhelming 44.1 percent chose Johnson, 27.1 percent chose Trump, and 12.7 percent chose Clinton.

The majority of the active duty Air Force respondents chose Johnson at 39 percent, but Trump next at 29.9 percent and Clinton at 12.9 percent.

Trump ranked the top choice for active duty members of the Navy, at 32.4 percent, versus 31.7 percent for Johnson and 22.9 percent for Clinton.

Despite Clinton's underwhelming performance among active duty troops in the poll, their family members preferred Clinton at 29.4 percent to 27.5 percent for Trump. Johnson came in third, at 24.5 percent.

Trump came out on top among members of the military who retired after serving at least 20 years.

Retirees preferred Trump at 37.4 percent, compared to 32.2 percent for Johnson, and only 11 percent for Hillary Clinton.

However, when former members of the military who served fewer than 20 years were included, Johnson came in first, at 36.1 percent, while Hillary Clinton garnered 12.6 percent.

The new survey underscores the unpopularity of both Trump and Clinton, something that was also reflected in a recent Military Times survey.

Troops have found themselves at the center of several heated campaign debates, with many of them sparked by Trump.

Trump has said Vietnam prisoner of war Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) is "not a war hero," and has said that if he ordered troops to reinstitute waterboarding, they would do it. Trump has also called for killing terrorists' families.

Trump has also railed against the Department of Veteran Affairs, suggested Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl should be executed for leaving his post.

The attention to troops this campaign cycle has prompted the nation's top military officer, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Joseph Dunford, to remind troops not to politicize the military during the elections.

"What we must collectively guard against is allowing our institution to become politicized, or even perceived as being politicized, by how we conduct ourselves during engagements with the media, the public, or in open or social forums," he wrote in the July issue of Joint Force Quarterly, a military academic journal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #695 on: July 20, 2016, 04:54:04 PM »
Gary Johnson likes open borders.

Discuss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #696 on: July 20, 2016, 05:02:47 PM »
Didn't realize that 14.1% of the military was LGBT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #697 on: July 20, 2016, 05:17:09 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #698 on: July 20, 2016, 05:24:41 PM »
I am more amazed that 44.1% of the Marines love johnson. They seem so rough and tough.

Not that they can't be both.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #699 on: July 21, 2016, 02:22:01 AM »
Has Ted Cruz ever looked like a bigger namby pamby pussy?  He destroyed his career at the convention. 

Idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions