Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #620 on: July 05, 2016, 04:31:15 PM »
FWIW, while I don't appreciate or necessarily agree with his childish characterizations of Trump, I sadly do feel that this may be the most likely outcome.  I'd prefer it not to be because we are officially doomed the day this lying shrew whore takes office, but it's the unpleasant reality. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2016/07/05/no-matter-how-you-look-trumps-not-winning-column/86715020/

My hope was that Trump could energize the voters in states like Florida, OH, VA, PA and others that are critical to turning her away.  Maybe he still can.  It's a long way to November.  But the odds are low (and would be just as high or low for anyone else). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #621 on: July 05, 2016, 04:34:55 PM »
Donald wiped his ass with those guys.  I still can't believe we're discussing how marvelously they would do in the general when they couldn't come close to catching a guy who says whatever pops into his head at the moment, has less political experience than I do and who has no established position other than "things are fucked up and we want them to be great again." 

Bingo.  Exactly why he wiped his ass with those guys.  He was/is anti-everything every politician in the race stands for on both sides but more importantly, he's taken an anti-PC, don't give a shit what I say or what anybody thinks approach to his campaign.  Now as I said in another thread, he's most likely now getting to the point where even many of his own supporters are starting to recognize the waffling, the thin skinned and mindless blather.  But initially, a huge segment of society was enamored with someone who would dare go against the social justice warriors and say things a public figure, much less one running for POTUS would say.  Think about this:

There are an estimated 11.4 million illegal immigrants in this country with thousands more pouring in right now.  It's an enormous problem and no way to sugarcoat it otherwise.  Trump brashly said, "If you're here illegally, you got to go.  And we're going to secure our borders by building a wall."  Is that the right solution?  Would/will it work?  I have no idea.  But what has anyone else offered?  I imagine I could chrome the googles and find out but none of them are going to trumpet their plan to the masses for fear of reprisal.  And I know there's not a soul on this board that honestly believes that even one of the 30 plus candidates that started this thing would do anything more than visit the border....meet and greet with a few Mayors and Governors...take a few photo ops and declare that "We need immigration reform". 

The common man, and I include myself among them, is thinking "Yep, if you're not here legally, you need to go.  And yep, we definitely need to find a way to secure our borders." 

Is "bombing the shit out of ISIS" the right solution?  Not sure.  Has anyone offered a better one?  People are tired of terrorist attacks on our soil and in France and all over the world.  People are tired of hearing about mass decapitations and burning people alive all in the name of Alla Aromashado Achmed.  Trump said "I'll build up the military and go hit em' where they live and work.  Fuck the consequences.  Murrica!"

That's what people wanted to hear.  NAFTA was a horrendous deal in my and a ton of other people's opinion.  Trump said "First thing we're gonna' do is repeal it.  Murrica!"

Black Lives Matter.  Trump said "Put a sock in it.  The statistics overwhelmingly say you need to look at yourselves first when it comes to white on black/black on black crime.  Oh my God, you can't say that...at least not publically. 

And on and on and on.  I'm not defending Trump and certainly not supporting him.  But as to why he bitch slapped all the Repubs and probably would have wiped his ass with Hellary as well 3-4 months ago, that's exactly why.  Nobody believed and I doubt will ever believe that ANY other candidate that's been in this race would actually try to take these issues head on and so aggressively.  That's what people wanted to hear.  Turns out, he's probably what everyone thought from the start but IMO, if nothing else good comes out of this, it's that maybe future candidates with political know how will take the same no holds barred approach and say what needs to be said.  Definitely tempered about 74%.     

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #622 on: July 05, 2016, 04:57:33 PM »
Bingo.  Exactly why he wiped his ass with those guys.  He was/is anti-everything every politician in the race stands for on both sides but more importantly, he's taken an anti-PC, don't give a shit what I say or what anybody thinks approach to his campaign.  Now as I said in another thread, he's most likely now getting to the point where even many of his own supporters are starting to recognize the waffling, the thin skinned and mindless blather.  But initially, a huge segment of society was enamored with someone who would dare go against the social justice warriors and say things a public figure, much less one running for POTUS would say.  Think about this:

There are an estimated 11.4 million illegal immigrants in this country with thousands more pouring in right now.  It's an enormous problem and no way to sugarcoat it otherwise.  Trump brashly said, "If you're here illegally, you got to go.  And we're going to secure our borders by building a wall."  Is that the right solution?  Would/will it work?  I have no idea.  But what has anyone else offered?  I imagine I could chrome the googles and find out but none of them are going to trumpet their plan to the masses for fear of reprisal.  And I know there's not a soul on this board that honestly believes that even one of the 30 plus candidates that started this thing would do anything more than visit the border....meet and greet with a few Mayors and Governors...take a few photo ops and declare that "We need immigration reform". 

The common man, and I include myself among them, is thinking "Yep, if you're not here legally, you need to go.  And yep, we definitely need to find a way to secure our borders." 
Fucking A.

Is "bombing the shit out of ISIS" the right solution?  Not sure.  Has anyone offered a better one?  People are tired of terrorist attacks on our soil and in France and all over the world.  People are tired of hearing about mass decapitations and burning people alive all in the name of Alla Aromashado Achmed.  Trump said "I'll build up the military and go hit em' where they live and work.  Fuck the consequences.  Murrica!"
Obama tried sucking their dicks.  That didn't work.  What's Clinton going to do?  Give them access to free healthcare and send them copies of our military strategies?

That's what people wanted to hear.  NAFTA was a horrendous deal in my and a ton of other people's opinion.  Trump said "First thing we're gonna' do is repeal it.  Murrica!"
The town where I grew up was a great place to live when I was a kid.  Now it's a wasteland. All the jobs went to Mexico.  NAFTA killed my hometown and thousands more like it.

Black Lives Matter.  Trump said "Put a sock in it. The statistics overwhelmingly say you need to look at yourselves first when it comes to white on black/black on black crime.  Oh my God, you can't say that...at least not publically. 
Bingo.

And on and on and on.  I'm not defending Trump and certainly not supporting him.  But as to why he bitch slapped all the Repubs and probably would have wiped his ass with Hellary as well 3-4 months ago, that's exactly why.  Nobody believed and I doubt will ever believe that ANY other candidate that's been in this race would actually try to take these issues head on and so aggressively.  That's what people wanted to hear.  Turns out, he's probably what everyone thought from the start but IMO, if nothing else good comes out of this, it's that maybe future candidates with political know how will take the same no holds barred approach and say what needs to be said.  Definitely tempered about 74%.   

Are you married?  My profile is on Match.com.  Look for Trumperator16. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #623 on: July 05, 2016, 05:11:18 PM »
Are you married?  My profile is on Match.com.  Look for Trumperator16.

I don't do tongue on the first date.  Unless you get a couple of Zima's in me, then it's on.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #624 on: July 05, 2016, 08:21:55 PM »
I don't do tongue on the first date.  Unless you get a couple of Zima's in me, then it's on.

Well. I mean I thought it was our first date when you did. But I guess it depends on if you count that late night at the pizza parlor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #625 on: July 05, 2016, 11:14:07 PM »
For fuck's sake…

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/donald-trump-saddam-hussein-iraq-terrorism/
Trump praises for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists,' calls today's Iraq 'Harvard for terrorism'
By Jeremy Diamond, CNN

Updated 10:23 PM ET, Tue July 5, 2016

Trump: World better with Hussein and Gadhafi in power

Raleigh, North Carolina (CNN)Donald Trump on Tuesday once again expressed his preference for keeping dictators in power in the Middle East.

While acknowledging that Saddam Hussein "was a bad guy," Trump praised the former Iraqi dictator's efficient killing of "terrorists" -- despite the fact that Iraq was listed as a state sponsor of terrorism during Hussein's time in power.

Trump, who supported the Iraq War before the invasion and in the early months of the war, said the U.S. "shouldn't have destabilized" Iraq before pivoting to praising Hussein.

"He was a bad guy -- really bad guy. But you know what? He did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them the rights. They didn't talk. They were terrorists. Over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism," Trump said.

The remarks came during a rally where he was introduced by Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, who is a potential running mate for Trump.
Asked Tuesday night on Fox News about the comments, House Speaker Paul Ryan appeared taken aback by Trump's words.

"He was one of the 20th century's most evil people," Ryan said of the former Iraqi strongman.

The presumptive Republican nominee has previously said that Iraq and Libya -- two countries that have become ISIS strongholds -- would be better off if Hussein and Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi were still alive and in power in their respective countries.

Trump has also previously praised Hussein's prowess at killing terrorists.
Hussein was notoriously effective at suppressing dissent in his country, but he frequently targeted civilians and minority groups while in power, which earned him widespread condemnation from the international community as one of the world's worst human rights abusers.

Hussein also financed and supported terrorism around the world.
:facepalm:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 11:19:21 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #626 on: July 05, 2016, 11:37:15 PM »
For fuck's sake…

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/donald-trump-saddam-hussein-iraq-terrorism/ :facepalm:
Like, seriously. The fucking ineptitude. To fuck up what should be a chip shot put on the day Hillary was raked over the coals for her "extreme ineptitude", and rather than talk about that with any kind of coherency, you go and praise Saddam motherfucking Hussein??? And not only that, do so on the basis of some completely anti-factual horseshit? Like, the exact opposite is true. He literally funded terrorists and their families. I guess he thinks the Kurds were terrorists? Because they were brown?

How the fuck do you even do that unless you're a plant intentionally trying to tank the Republican party? How? Explain it to me. If this were a movie, it would be too ridiculously over the top and unbelievable.

He has praised Kim Jong Un, Muammar Gadafi, Vladimir Putin, the Chinese dictator responsible for Tienanmen Square, and now Saddam Hussein.

I mean, who the fuck praises Saddam Hussein? Michael Moore is like "Whoa dude, that's a little much".
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 09:55:46 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #627 on: July 06, 2016, 08:16:06 AM »
Like, seriously. The fudgeing ineptitude. To fudge up what should be a chip shot put on the day Hillary was raked over the coals for her "extreme ineptitude", and rather than talk about that with any kind of coherency, you go and praise Saddam motherfudgeing Hussein??? And not only that, do so on the basis of some completely anti-factual horseshoot? Like, the exact opposite is true. He literally funded terrorists and their families. I guess he thinks the Kurds were terrorists? Because they were brown?

How the fudge do you even do that unless you're a plant intentionally trying to tank the Republican party? How? Explain it to me. If this were a movie, it would be too ridiculously over the top and unbelievable.

He has praised Kim Jong Un, -gadhafi-saddam-hussein/]Muammar Gadafi, Vladimir Putin, the Chinese dictator responsible for [url=http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/trump-calls-tiananmen-square-protests-riot-defends-calling-crackdown-strong-n536761]Tienanmen Square, and now Saddam Hussein.

I mean, who the fudge praises Saddam Hussein? Michael Moore is like "Whoa dude, that's a little much".

It boggles the mind.  It's like he's trying not to win. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #628 on: July 06, 2016, 10:02:11 AM »
Like, seriously. The fucking ineptitude. To fuck up what should be a chip shot put on the day Hillary was raked over the coals for her "extreme ineptitude", and rather than talk about that with any kind of coherency, you go and praise Saddam motherfucking Hussein??? And not only that, do so on the basis of some completely anti-factual horseshit? Like, the exact opposite is true. He literally funded terrorists and their families. I guess he thinks the Kurds were terrorists? Because they were brown?

How the fuck do you even do that unless you're a plant intentionally trying to tank the Republican party? How? Explain it to me. If this were a movie, it would be too ridiculously over the top and unbelievable.

He has praised Kim Jong Un, Muammar Gadafi, Vladimir Putin, the Chinese dictator responsible for [url=http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/trump-calls-tiananmen-square-protests-riot-defends-calling-crackdown-strong-n536761]Tienanmen Square, and now Saddam Hussein.

I mean, who the fuck praises Saddam Hussein? Michael Moore is like "Whoa dude, that's a little much".

He's not glib.  He's not polished.  He doesn't do poli-speak. 

But what he was trying to say is that before we started fucking around over there and overthrowing governments,  we weren't fighting constant world-wide bombings and acts of terror from ISIS.  Or as our kenyan imam is fond of saying, ISIL. 

Maybe those two guys were assholes to their own people.  But maybe that's none of our business. 

I'm not defending him, but I think that's what he was saying.  The devil you know may be better than the hell you don't.   That entire region is LESS stable than it was before baby Bush took out after Sadaam for 9/11 (when that wasn't really his fault) and then our dear Muslim leader and his eurowhore secretary of state used the 'hunt for bin Laden' to advance extreme islamic agendas throughout the region. 

Ignoring his hyperbole for a moment, tell me whether we're better or worse off in Iraq, Libya, etc. after eight years of Isbamalic tomfuckery over there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #629 on: July 06, 2016, 10:41:53 AM »
Regardless of how many of you feel, I think that Sadaam had a really nice mustache.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #630 on: July 06, 2016, 10:56:22 AM »
The devil you know may be better than the hell you don't.
So you prefer Hillary over Trump? You have repeatedly stated that the devil you don't know is better than the one you do in regards to the presidential choices. Weird how your arguments and principles shift and twist into pretzels to fit your narrative.

And do you not get tired of what you "think" Trump meant through his ignoramus ramblings? How the hell anyone can think that shit for brains is fit to be the leader of the free world is beyond my grasp.

What I gather from your post though is you and Trump are out-Michael Mooreing Michael Moore by saying that Bush is evil and poor Saddam Hussein was just minding his own business and din do nuffin when mean ol Bush came in and fucked everything up. That about right?

What a difference a decade and a half makes...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #631 on: July 06, 2016, 11:00:22 AM »
You forgot to add stupid or liar, homo or cocksucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #632 on: July 06, 2016, 11:04:33 AM »
So you prefer Hillary over Trump? You have repeatedly stated that the devil you don't know is better than the one you do in regards to the presidential choices. Weird how your arguments and principles shift and twist into pretzels to fit your narrative.

And do you not get tired of what you "think" Trump meant through his ignoramus ramblings? How the hell anyone can think that shit for brains is fit to be the leader of the free world is beyond my grasp.

What I gather from your post though is you and Trump are out-Michael Mooreing Michael Moore by saying that Bush is evil and poor Saddam Hussein was just minding his own business and din do nuffin when mean ol Bush came in and fucked everything up. That about right?

What a difference a decade and a half makes...

Two simple words, Chiz. 

may be

The devil you know MAY BE better than the one you don't. 

In the case of Clinton, I know enough about the nature of her evil to be absolutely sure that there is no devil worse than her.  There's no "may" there. 

No shift. No change. Consistent (as always). 

Don't think Bush was evil.  Just that in hindsight our efforts in that region haven't made things better.  Maybe they would have if we'd ended it after Sadaam was out.  But EVERYTHING the Muslim in chief and his lackeys have done have destabilized the region to the point that it may no longer be salvageable.  They've strengthened and emboldened the radicals.  They've legitimized them.  Every bit of their foreign policy is wrong. 

Therefore "shit for brains" is more fit than lying sack of shit whore. 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:07:57 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #633 on: July 06, 2016, 01:11:30 PM »

Of course I get tired of it.  I also get tired of your rants every time he says something remotely out of the safe speak line.   

But I'm willing to put blind hate aside and consider where he might be coming from.  He's a boss.  Bosses admire other bosses.  They respect their ability to lead.  Some bosses rule by fear. Others by compassion.  I'm sure he sees things about Putin and the rest that look bossish to him. But whatever.

Nothing he's said is any dumber or any worse than what she does.  I'm no more tired of looking for positives in his garbage than those who defend her are of going "well she lied, she got people killed, she committed perjury, she committed treason, she's a thief, she's corrupt and she's hateful but......hey, she's supposedly a woman so let's ignore the rest and try that"'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #634 on: July 06, 2016, 01:37:32 PM »
Truth is, our intervention in Iraq was based off lies. And hurt the region more than it helped it. Fact. No debating that. That also doesn't mean saddam was a good guy. But it does mean between him and Iran and the other western countries over there, that there was a balance that kept itself in check for the most part. Sunnis, Shiites, Kurds. It's a delicate balance. And it was as balanced as could be circa 2001.

Yes Al Qaeda was on the loose over there in the region but that had nothing to do with the tribal balance of the sovereign countries of the Middle East. Now they are loose over there along with Hezbollah, the Muslim brotherhood, Isis not to mention all of the heads of state and govts over there crumbling now. We destabilized that entire region. And whether you paint saddam as a good or bad guy, that's the simple truth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #635 on: July 06, 2016, 02:16:27 PM »
I can't tell if I am reading Kaos' or Chizad's posts anymore.  Mommy make it stop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #636 on: July 06, 2016, 02:21:04 PM »
I can't tell if I am reading Kaos' or Chizad's posts anymore.  Mommy make it stop.

Their they're. It'll be alright.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #637 on: July 06, 2016, 02:21:44 PM »
The wrong Chizad got the reprimand and run off, imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #638 on: July 06, 2016, 04:54:20 PM »

He's a boss.  Bosses admire other bosses. 

Makes sense of your support, at least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #639 on: July 06, 2016, 05:48:01 PM »
Makes sense of your support, at least.

Do we really have to do this again? 

My "support" is based on one simple thing.  He's not her. That's it.   I just saw earlier than most here that his hurricane wasn't going to be stopped by a feckless and weak republican slate. 

It's not so much about how people can or will govern any longer.  It's about appearance.  Obama won because he was brown, people thought we needed a brown president, it made them feel good about their predjudices to vote for somebody with a Muslim name and he spouted cheap platitudes.  He was never qualified for the position.  He's an ineffective leader and his entire philosophy is anti American. 

People are supporting her because it's "time for a woman" and the only opposition she had on in the primaries was the crazy doc from back to the future. She can't put THAT nutty geezer away.  Any legit competition on that side annihilates her.  But everybody was scared of her murderous wrath. 

Ted Cruz might be a great president.  We will never know.  Not because he wasn't qualified but because he looked and sounded like Mr Rogers on ambien.  He could not convey his conviction without looking like a disapproving gay youth pastor.  It killed him. 

Rubio might have been fantastic.  We won't know (yet).  He wasn't really running.  He was testing the waters for 2020.  And he looked like an angry little kid next to Trump.

Carson had no charisma. Good ideas.  No energy.

Kasich? He and Sleepy Johnson are cut from the same rumpled cloth. 

That left Trump. Even the dumb things he says he says with conviction.  He's not going to issue apologies. He's not going to straddle some imaginary middle line.  Right or wrong That whole "fuck you" brashness strikes a chord with a whole lot of people who feel their voice is drowned out by a minority chorus of blacklivesmatter, transgender, lgbt, immigrants, Muslims etc. 

I saw pretty quickly he was going to win.  I'm for anybody over her. So I had to reconcile myself to it.  And have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions