Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #560 on: June 30, 2016, 12:55:24 PM »
So they still haven't found your hidden webcams in the bathroom?

Negative ghost rider
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #561 on: June 30, 2016, 02:59:43 PM »
So Rasmussen/White House watch has trump up in the general.

Ballotpedia has Hillary up big in all the swing states.

Both are reputable think tanks who I think do honest polling.

Who to believe? Maybe both. But ultimately you'd rather be the one with the lead in swing states. Ask George W. Bush circa 2000.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #562 on: June 30, 2016, 05:23:56 PM »
Dow up 235 again today.

I guess Brexit didn't crash the market after all
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #563 on: June 30, 2016, 05:38:55 PM »
Dow up 235 again today.

No doubt.  It took a 2 day nose dive but is just about right back where it was in just 3 days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #564 on: June 30, 2016, 05:45:19 PM »
If you don't think the media has an agenda, all you need to do is look at this situation.

Dow drops 600 and all you hear is how it is "plummeting" and "Crashing" and the catastrophe that is about to ensue.

Now it recovers in just 3 days and not a word

If the dow had dropped by a couple thousand, then maybe you could label it a plummet. A few hundred points is just a blip on the screen   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #565 on: June 30, 2016, 06:54:37 PM »
If you don't think the media has an agenda, all you need to do is look at this situation.

Dow drops 600 and all you hear is how it is "plummeting" and "Crashing" and the catastrophe that is about to ensue.

Now it recovers in just 3 days and not a word

If the dow had dropped by a couple thousand, then maybe you could label it a plummet. A few hundred points is just a blip on the screen

Correct. The perception the media invents and dictates is astonishing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #566 on: June 30, 2016, 11:54:22 PM »
They did the investigation, yes.

Also reported:
Here
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/30/trump-eavesdropped-on-phone-lines-at-mar-a-lago-report.html
Here
http://www.mediaite.com/online/reports-say-trump-used-to-eavesdrop-on-employees-phone-calls/
Here
http://theweek.com/speedreads/633336/donald-trump-allegedly-tapped-phone-lines-maralago
Here
http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2016/06/30/sources-trump-listened-in-on-phone-lines-at-mar-a-lago/
Here
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-phone-calls/489545/

So who remembers how outraged Chizad was when sports by Brooks and pat forde and the rest of the bag of dicks ran stories that repeated some lie Thamel or Thayer barfed up about Cam and then Joe Schad would follow with "pete Thamel reports that..." And perpetuate the same lame nonsense.  Anybody?

Anybody know if fries or coleslaw goes better with a big dose of irony?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #567 on: July 01, 2016, 08:39:57 AM »
Dow up 235 again today.

I was discussing this with my British boss this AM. I had said a few days ago that the Brits were right to leave. He was worried that the economy would suffer. I told him that the pound was a robust currency and would recover quickly . This morning he was excited that I was right and even agreed that immigration had gotten so bad in the UK due to EU open borders that Brexit had to happen.
The same type of movement is associated with Trump supporters. You know, those dumbass racist rednecks who are just full of hate...kinda like the Brits...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #568 on: July 01, 2016, 10:25:28 AM »
Trump totally can fund his own campaign. Oh, and if you just so happened to have donated to it, you helped him pay for a $12,000 Tim Tebow helmet. Oh and it's a tax law violation. Wonder why he continues to refuse to release his returns?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/01/donald-trump-used-money-donated-for-charity-to-buy-himself-a-tim-tebow-signed-football-helmet/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #569 on: July 01, 2016, 10:31:06 AM »
Trump totally can fund his own campaign. Oh, and if you just so happened to have donated to it, you helped him pay for a $12,000 Tim Tebow helmet. Oh and it's a tax law violation. Wonder why he continues to refuse to release his returns?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/01/donald-trump-used-money-donated-for-charity-to-buy-himself-a-tim-tebow-signed-football-helmet/

Four years ago, at a charity fundraiser in Palm Beach, Donald Trump got into a bidding war at the evening's live auction.

It would be crazy to see what dirt some of these guys could dig up about Clinton going back 4, 8, or 20 years like they do on Trump.

I'm not making excuses for Trump, but damn, this pales in comparison to shit from  Hillary and her foundations...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #570 on: July 01, 2016, 11:53:34 AM »
It would be crazy to see what dirt some of these guys could dig up about Clinton going back 4, 8, or 20 years like they do on Trump.

I'm not making excuses for Trump, but damn, this pales in comparison to shit from  Hillary and her foundations...

But there was a link. 

And a windmill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #571 on: July 02, 2016, 07:54:30 PM »
Certainly not sending dog whistles to his legion of neoNazi supporters by tweeting a picture of Hillary on piles of money with a Star of David-shaped graphic overlayed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-tweet-with-star-of-david-draws-social-media-backlash/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=26160243
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #572 on: July 02, 2016, 08:05:18 PM »
And this one was definitely taking it too far IMO.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #573 on: July 02, 2016, 11:26:16 PM »
Certainly not sending dog whistles to his legion of neoNazi supporters by tweeting a picture of Hillary on piles of money with a Star of David-shaped graphic overlayed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-tweet-with-star-of-david-draws-social-media-backlash/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=26160243

Of all the things to attack him on, the bad photoshop job that some unpaid intern did should be at the top.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #574 on: July 03, 2016, 02:36:45 AM »
The more I see these pathetic posts against Trump, the more it reminds me of a bunch of whiny little bitches in the bathroom at the club complaining about the guy who won't buy them a drink.

Carry on bitches!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #575 on: July 03, 2016, 09:37:29 AM »

:facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:

More looking for something that isn't there just to prove what a punk ass bitch you are. 

That's a typical emphasis emblem.  I had them by the droves when I was selling cars and when I owned my furniture stores.  I'd write a price in them or use them behind price tags to showcase "sale" items.

It's not a motherfucking "Star of David." 

You'd have to be a reactionary, moronic, shrieking, mewling bitch to see it as that.     

:facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 09:44:18 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #576 on: July 03, 2016, 11:13:14 AM »
The exact image was pulled from https://archive.is/E0Dto where it was originally posted on 6-22-16.

His campaign is sourcing their material from what could only generously be called "ultra right wing" websites.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #577 on: July 03, 2016, 11:39:17 AM »
The exact image was pulled from https://archive.is/E0Dto where it was originally posted on 6-22-16.

His campaign is sourcing their material from what could only generously be called "ultra right wing" websites.

Because that's the ONLY place that image was ever posted. 

:taunt: :taunt: :facepalm: :taunt: :taunt:

Why is it so difficult for you (collective) to see the simplicity of what happens.  Somebody sends his staff something, they think it's impactful and it pops out in a stupid ass tweet.  Who gives a fuck? 

And honestly, who gives a fuck if he panders to the right wing?  Don't they vote too?  Or are the only "educated" and "proper" voters those who ascribe to the lofty standards of graft, greed and communism that epitomizes the left? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #578 on: July 03, 2016, 04:29:58 PM »
:facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:

More looking for something that isn't there just to prove what a punk ass bitch you are. 

That's a typical emphasis emblem.  I had them by the droves when I was selling cars and when I owned my furniture stores.  I'd write a price in them or use them behind price tags to showcase "sale" items.

It's not a motherfucking "Star of David." 

You'd have to be a reactionary, moronic, shrieking, mewling bitch to see it as that.     

:facepalm:  :taunt: :facepalm:
Stupid or liar?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #579 on: July 03, 2016, 04:56:42 PM »
Stupid or liar?

I think you're just being stupid.  But I can get a second opinion if you want.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions