Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #500 on: June 22, 2016, 01:27:14 PM »

He has a chance to win the election, but I fully expect the Republicans at the convention to truly fuck this up and if he comes out as the nominee I fully expect him to say something so stupid that he turns away a lot of voters. It will most likely be the end of republicans and its base as we know it. Maybe that will be a good thing. As someone said earlier the "Clintons" are a political machine. They know this game.

Which is why I think there were several others on the GOP side better equipped and more seasoned to fight this battle in the general.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #501 on: June 22, 2016, 01:37:26 PM »
I don't disagree.

But I think we're talking about two different things here.

Worth vs how much corporations own you.

Bernie railed on her with this one too. But Hillary has more bank and corporate money than anyone else that has ran in this election. She's practically owned by the banks. But she has created the perception that trump is the person who is bought by banks and donors. And that's mainly his fault. He didn't effectively combat that. He was too busy picking fights with a judge, Apple and not articulating his gun stance well. And I think a lot of that has to do with his drop in the polls and the ouster of Mr. I Didn't Assault Michelle Fields.
I also agree with you, except that I don't think Trump has any interest in painting her exorbitant finances in a negative light, because that's his whole schtick. He's made a point to make it part of his appeal, to the point that he is apparently grossly exaggerating it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #502 on: June 22, 2016, 01:50:49 PM »
I also agree with you, except that I don't think Trump has any interest in painting her exorbitant finances in a negative light, because that's his whole schtick. He's made a point to make it part of his appeal, to the point that he is apparently grossly exaggerating it.

Actually his appeal is that HE EARNED HIS IN BUSINESS. SHE WHORED HERSELF OUT IN POLITICS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #503 on: June 22, 2016, 01:54:54 PM »
Actually his appeal is that HE EARNED HIS IN BUSINESS. SHE WHORED HERSELF OUT IN POLITICS.

True, he has also failed in business, which from experience I (and hopefully him) learned more from a business failure that my wife and I had than any job I ever had.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #504 on: June 22, 2016, 02:31:00 PM »
True, he has also failed in business, which from experience I (and hopefully him) learned more from a business failure that my wife and I had than any job I ever had.

You say that, but out of over 500 companies, he has had four fail. That is not a bad percentage.

And he keeps trying to create more. It irritates me when people want to penalize him for the small number of failed companies. He is out there creating jobs and trying new things. NOBODY in the race this time has come close to that.

He is not perfect, but he damn sure is a businessman. And we need someone who gets it. Everything else can take second place to the economy.

Hitlary damn sure has no idea of how money is earned. Hers has been the product of political tie-ins.

And Gary's johnson is not big enough to matter...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #505 on: June 22, 2016, 02:34:11 PM »
You say that, but out of over 500 companies, he has had four fail. That is not a bad percentage.

And he keeps trying to create more. It irritates me when people want to penalize him for the small number of failed companies. He is out there creating jobs and trying new things. NOBODY in the race this time has come close to that.

He is not perfect, but he damn sure is a businessman. And we need someone who gets it. Everything else can take second place to the economy.

Hitlary damn sure has no idea of how money is earned. Hers has been the product of political tie-ins.

I am sure his wife doesn't appreciate you saying that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #506 on: June 22, 2016, 03:09:51 PM »
The Trump Effect:
http://www.wsmv.com/story/32277324/make-america-white-again-campaign-sign-causing-controversy-in-polk-co

I know two people in this thread who will no doubt full-throatedly endorse this and call me a beta libruhl cuck faggot for finding any problem with it.

^
Zero to do with Trump.   

Stop drinking before 5 pm.  Your organs will thank you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #507 on: June 22, 2016, 03:10:51 PM »
^
Zero to do with Trump.   

Stop drinking before 5 pm.  Your organs will thank you.
Zero to do with Trump. "Make America ____ Again".

Ok, dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #508 on: June 22, 2016, 03:13:03 PM »
Zero to do with Trump. "Make America ____ Again".

Ok, dude.

Yes, because Donald Trump personally went out and painted that sign himself.
  :taunt:

He has no more control over that than you have over what Chizad! says.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #509 on: June 22, 2016, 03:20:33 PM »

Which is why he paints himself as not being bought. Or not able to be bought. She is winning the narrative that he is the one bought by the banks. He doesn't mind being rich but also makes it a point to say that he's not beholden to big banks and their donations. Except the last two weeks. She has murdered him on this while he was off picking petty battles. Now he's behind the 8 ball. Curious to see if he digs out. Today's speech was supposed to be a start. So we will see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #510 on: June 22, 2016, 03:24:11 PM »
Which is why he paints himself as not being bought. Or not able to be bought. She is winning the narrative that he is the one bought by the banks. He doesn't mind being rich but also makes it a point to say that he's not beholden to big banks and their donations. Except the last two weeks. She has murdered him on this while he was off picking petty battles. Now he's behind the 8 ball. Curious to see if he digs out. Today's speech was supposed to be a start. So we will see.

It's a long, long time until November. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #511 on: June 22, 2016, 03:36:59 PM »

Yes, because Donald Trump personally went out and painted that sign himself.
  :taunt:

He has no more control over that than you have over what Chizad! says.
AUChizad! was banned from what I can gather. It seems someone told the teacher on him.

You know what happens to snitches in prison and on the streets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #512 on: June 22, 2016, 03:44:43 PM »

Could it be that this is more about Schtick envy than the love of Gary's johnson?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #513 on: June 22, 2016, 04:29:19 PM »

Thank god. Because he is getting shelled right now...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #514 on: June 22, 2016, 04:30:41 PM »

It is

And as even chad acknowledged on an earlier page, it's wise to not try and apply traditional wisdom to trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #515 on: June 22, 2016, 04:36:26 PM »
*yawn*

I woke up this morning, looked out the window and saw that Donald Trump still wasn't Hillary.

Carry on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #516 on: June 23, 2016, 03:09:19 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #517 on: June 26, 2016, 10:08:24 AM »
Not to worry. All polls that aren't good for the Donald are conspiratorial lies designed by the "establishment" to brainwash the sheeple amirite.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-new-poll-support-for-trump-plunges-giving-clinton-a-double-digit-lead/2016/06/25/0565bef6-3a31-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html

In new poll, support for Trump has plunged, giving Clinton a double-digit lead
Critics question Trump's qualifications

By Scott Clement and Philip Rucker June 26 at 9:00 AM

Support for Donald Trump has plunged as he has alienated fellow Republicans and large majorities of voters overall in the course of a month of self-inflicted controversies, propelling Democrat Hillary Clinton to a double-digit lead nationally in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

The survey finds sweeping unease with the presumptive Republican nominee’s candidacy — from his incendiary rhetoric and values to his handling of both terrorism and his own business — foreshadowing that the November election could be a referendum on Trump more than anything else.

Roughly two in three Americans say they think Trump is unqualified to lead the nation; are anxious about the idea of him as president; believe his comments about women, minorities and Muslims show an unfair bias; and see his attacks on a federal judge because of his Mexican American heritage as racist.

A slimmer majority say they disapprove of the way Clinton has handled questions about her use of a personal email server while she was secretary of state, and half of Americans are anxious about the prospect of a Clinton presidency, underscoring the historic unpopularity of the two major-party candidates.

In fact, so strong is many Americans’ opposition to Clinton and desire for a change in Washington that even some registering their disapproval of Trump say that as of now they feel compelled to vote for him.

Nevertheless, in a head-to-head general election matchup, Clinton leads Trump 51 percent to 39 percent among registered voters nationwide, the poll found. This is Clinton’s largest lead in Post-ABC polling since last fall and a dramatic reversal from last month’s survey, which found the race nearly even, with Trump at 46 percent and Clinton at 44 percent.

As the hard-fought general election gets underway, Trump’s political standing is on dangerous ground. Fifty-six percent of the public at large say the celebrity business mogul stands against their beliefs, while 64 percent say he does not have the necessary credentials to be president. Fifty-six percent feel strongly that he is unqualified.

Nearly one-third of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents say Trump is unqualified for office, and 18 percent say he does not represent their beliefs
, exposing deep fissures in the GOP base as Trump struggles to unite conservatives going into next month’s national convention in Cleveland.

Then there are the Americans who plan to vote for him despite their disapproval. For instance, 18 percent of people who found Trump’s comments about the judge racist, 15 percent of those who think his comments generally are biased against women, minorities or Muslims, and 11 percent of those who think he is unqualified say they support Trump over Clinton.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 11:17:11 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #518 on: June 26, 2016, 12:47:08 PM »
Not to worry. All polls that aren't good for the Donald are conspiratorial lies designed by the "establishment" to brainwash the sheeple amirite.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-new-poll-support-for-trump-plunges-giving-clinton-a-double-digit-lead/2016/06/25/0565bef6-3a31-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html

Ok.  The insults are about to start. 

You're an idiot.  A knee jerk reactionary. 

If you're posting this shit so you can come back in November and go "neener, neener, I told you so" you're wasting your time. 

Everybody acknowledges that Trump has an uphill climb.  That's what you get when facing an opponent with no morals or scruples or ethics.  When you're running for office for the first time against someone who's never held any other job but political whore. 

But people support him because he talks like an outsider.  Because he hasn't been in politics all his life.  Because he walks and acts like a rugged individualist.  The kind of brash, cocky fucker who built this mommy partry. 

Me?  I looked at the map.  And I've told you this 1800 times but your thick fucking baby skull won't let it penetrate.  He was the only candidate. -- on either side of the aisle -- that had any chance of knocking her off in Florida, Pennsylvania, New York and Ohio.  To beat her you're going to need two or three of those.  So that cinched it for me. 

So you can keep posting your whiny "trump bad" links, videos or what the fuck ever.  Just do so knowing you wasted that much of your life looking that shit up. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #519 on: June 26, 2016, 01:10:03 PM »
Ok.  The insults are about to start. 

You're an idiot.  A knee jerk reactionary. 

If you're posting this shit so you can come back in November and go "neener, neener, I told you so" you're wasting your time. 

Everybody acknowledges that Trump has an uphill climb.  That's what you get when facing an opponent with no morals or scruples or ethics.  When you're running for office for the first time against someone who's never held any other job but political whore. 

But people support him because he talks like an outsider.  Because he hasn't been in politics all his life.  Because he walks and acts like a rugged individualist.  The kind of brash, cocky fucker who built this mommy partry. 

Me?  I looked at the map.  And I've told you this 1800 times but your thick fucking baby skull won't let it penetrate.  He was the only candidate. -- on either side of the aisle -- that had any chance of knocking her off in Florida, Pennsylvania, New York and Ohio.  To beat her you're going to need two or three of those.  So that cinched it for me. 

So you can keep posting your whiny "trump bad" links, videos or what the fuck ever.  Just do so knowing you wasted that much of your life looking that shit up.
"You're wasting your life looking this shit up" is my favorite fallacy from your tiny, limited arsenal.

Because in your mind, there's no way to know what's actually going on in the news without actively seeking out FACTS and STATISTICS that support my biased worldview.

Sad!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions