AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #480 on: June 22, 2016, 10:15:02 AM »
So let me get the straight.

After 24 pages here is the summary

1.  Chizad and Wes are not going to vote for Trump
2.  Kaos and CCTAU are not going to vote for Hillary (or Johnson)

pretty sure that about sums it up
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #481 on: June 22, 2016, 10:17:19 AM »

I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to shriek "Liar!!1!" or say "fuck you."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #482 on: June 22, 2016, 10:18:40 AM »
You would do that.

I would acknowledge that statement as being grounded in reality unlike 90% of your posts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #483 on: June 22, 2016, 10:20:20 AM »
So...you're acknowledging it is impossible to make your points honestly and lying is just to be expected in this discussion?

Got it.

And if you think I'm just hurling insults while you are "dispationately debating" you are a lying liar who lies. But I guess we established that.

For your pants. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #484 on: June 22, 2016, 10:23:46 AM »
You would do that.

I would acknowledge that statement as being grounded in reality unlike 90% of your posts.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #486 on: June 22, 2016, 10:48:10 AM »
The problem is that the Clinton's are a machine. They know how to play the political game.

I feel that Trump could actually do well if someone would tell him to stick to his issues (Immigration, gun control, economy) and stop the petty bullshit that Clinton is going to trap him in. The Clinton machine is too good at the political game and will bury Trump if he continues what has happened the last month or so.

Agree. Totally.

And I've read that his kids know this and pushed for the change in leadership from lewandowski to manafort this week. Picking a fight with a judge may be a big deal to him personally but there was nothing to gain there. He needs to keep hammering Hillary, her character, her past, immigration, etc as you said. She is also managing to win the narrative on who the big money corporate candidate is even though she has 40 million more in the bank that begs to differ. That's a fail on the part of the trump campaign. And again, I think his kids sensed this and took action thus the change.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #487 on: June 22, 2016, 11:02:09 AM »

If I have to choose, I would like to be added to group 2. Unless we have to all be naked. In that case, group 1. I would have a better chance of getting lucky. Or, just taking it from them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #488 on: June 22, 2016, 11:04:00 AM »
I thought you were trying to be kinder and gentler. There is no need for name calling or curse words.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #489 on: June 22, 2016, 11:17:13 AM »
She is also managing to win the narrative on who the big money corporate candidate is even though she has 40 million more in the bank that begs to differ. That's a fail on the part of the trump campaign. And again, I think his kids sensed this and took action thus the change.
HE is the one that won't shut up about how filthy rich he is. That's apparently part of his appeal. That's what he sold his voters on.

Actually Hillary is calling him out for NOT being as rich as he constantly says he is.
http://fortune.com/2016/06/21/hillary-clinton-trump-rich/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #490 on: June 22, 2016, 12:25:14 PM »
Thanks. I'd hate to have had to "waste time" to type that.

You wouldn't. You would just quote it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #491 on: June 22, 2016, 12:27:32 PM »
Agree. Totally.

And I've read that his kids know this and pushed for the change in leadership from lewandowski to manafort this week. Picking a fight with a judge may be a big deal to him personally but there was nothing to gain there. He needs to keep hammering Hillary, her character, her past, immigration, etc as you said. She is also managing to win the narrative on who the big money corporate candidate is even though she has 40 million more in the bank that begs to differ. That's a fail on the part of the trump campaign. And again, I think his kids sensed this and took action thus the change.

He has a chance to win the election, but I fully expect the Republicans at the convention to truly fuck this up and if he comes out as the nominee I fully expect him to say something so stupid that he turns away a lot of voters. It will most likely be the end of republicans and its base as we know it. Maybe that will be a good thing. As someone said earlier the "Clintons" are a political machine. They know this game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #492 on: June 22, 2016, 12:41:42 PM »
The Trump Effect:
http://www.wsmv.com/story/32277324/make-america-white-again-campaign-sign-causing-controversy-in-polk-co

I know two people in this thread who will no doubt full-throatedly endorse this and call me a beta libruhl cuck faggot for finding any problem with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #493 on: June 22, 2016, 12:46:11 PM »
The Trump Effect:
http://www.wsmv.com/story/32277324/make-america-white-again-campaign-sign-causing-controversy-in-polk-co

I know two people in this thread who will no doubt full-throatedly endorse this and call me a beta libruhl cuck faggot for finding any problem with it.

It is stupid, but would it be news if it was a  "Black lives matter billboard"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #494 on: June 22, 2016, 12:51:30 PM »
It is stupid, but would it be news if it was a  "Black lives matter billboard"?
I'm not gonna be forced to defend Black Lives Matter, there's plenty there I don't like.

BUT, saying "(Race)'s Lives Matter" is not equivalent to "Make America (This Race) Again".

Surely you see the difference...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #495 on: June 22, 2016, 12:52:55 PM »
I'm not gonna be forced to defend Black Lives Matter, there's plenty there I don't like.

BUT, saying "(Race)'s Lives Matter" is not equivalent to "Make America (This Race) Again".

Yes, and don't call me Shirley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #496 on: June 22, 2016, 12:58:05 PM »

I do, I said it was stupid. But if this is what this guy believes, then so be it. Let the voters in that community decide. Does he not have the right to free speech, oh wait, no white people don't have that. I am just tired of the media double standard and the folks who follow like sheep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #497 on: June 22, 2016, 01:03:49 PM »
Can I get a White Power up in here?!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #498 on: June 22, 2016, 01:23:29 PM »
I do, I said it was stupid. But if this is what this guy believes, then so be it. Let the voters in that community decide. Does he not have the right to free speech, oh wait, no white people don't have that. I am just tired of the media double standard and the folks who follow like sheep.

Beta males full of white guilt do not allow white folks to have freedom of speech any longer.

I find the sign stupid, but it is his right.

I find jizad's position stupid, but I respect his daddy's daughter's right to have it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #499 on: June 22, 2016, 01:24:39 PM »
HE is the one that won't shut up about how filthy rich he is. That's apparently part of his appeal. That's what he sold his voters on.

Actually Hillary is calling him out for NOT being as rich as he constantly says he is.
http://fortune.com/2016/06/21/hillary-clinton-trump-rich/

I don't disagree.

But I think we're talking about two different things here.

Worth vs how much corporations own you.

Bernie railed on her with this one too. But Hillary has more bank and corporate money than anyone else that has ran in this election. She's practically owned by the banks. But she has created the perception that trump is the person who is bought by banks and donors. And that's mainly his fault. He didn't effectively combat that. He was too busy picking fights with a judge, Apple and not articulating his gun stance well. And I think a lot of that has to do with his drop in the polls and the ouster of Mr. I Didn't Assault Michelle Fields.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE