Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #440 on: June 21, 2016, 11:17:33 AM »
Your hatred of all things Trump has you gushing over any doom and gloom information about him. But I think you might be getting giddy too soon. Even the ultra liberal yahoo finance is not as giddy as you. And most times they are like a little schoolgirl too:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-campaign-trouble-why-could-140147370.html

It's somewhere in the middle. Prob not as dire as some of the msm paint but not good as maybe drudge report woods paint. Ideally his campaign and its coffers are not where you wanna be at the moment. Especially running against the machine on the other side. No two ways about that. He could right the ship but it needs to happen fast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #441 on: June 21, 2016, 11:25:57 AM »
Ironic since you're the one whose mind and judgment is clouded by the Trump drug.

Visual translation of every single Chizad post:

« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 11:28:45 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #442 on: June 21, 2016, 12:48:38 PM »
The reason that the Hillary funding lead doesn't matter so much right now is that the big dogs haven't barked very much. When the general election is two months out and she has a 10 point lead and 25 X the Donalds war chest, then it matters.

The Kochs are a prime example, of many. Could make up the difference in a snap. I'm not so sure that they will but just saying, it's way early.

There are often a lot of big and late contributions and they hinge on probability. These aren't the types that will throw money toward lost causes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #443 on: June 21, 2016, 12:51:49 PM »
The reason that the Hillary funding lead doesn't matter so much right now is that the big dogs haven't barked very much. When the general election is two months out and she has a 10 point lead and 25 X the Donalds war chest, then it matters.

The Kochs are a prime example, of many. Could make up the difference in a snap. I'm not so sure that they will but just saying, it's way early.

There are often a lot of big and late contributions and they hinge on probability. These aren't the types that will throw money toward lost causes.

Lost momentum right now due to lack of funds/lack of spending is going to be disastrous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #444 on: June 21, 2016, 12:52:41 PM »
Lost momentum right now due to lack of funds/lack of spending is going to be disastrous.
o.k. thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #445 on: June 21, 2016, 01:55:52 PM »
Listen to him. He's pre-pubescent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #446 on: June 21, 2016, 02:00:40 PM »
I just cannot believe anyone still thinks this guy is representing your interests.

HE IS USING YOUR CAMPAIGN FUNDS TO PAD HIS AND HIS FAMILY'S PERSONAL WEALTH AND VIRTUALLY NOTHING ELSE.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/06/21/donald-trump-firms-family-receive-1-million-may/86176506/

And guess who is taking over his campaign now that he fired Lewandowski?
https://twitter.com/HotlineJosh/status/745307333325099008
NBC reporting that the Trump family is now "fully in charge" of the Trump campaign.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong there?

He clearly lied about how rich he is and how he is gonna fund his own campaign. Instead he bled ignorant suckers from their money. Just like Trump University.

He has historically low favorability ratings, is tanking in the polls, flip-flopping all over the map (usually landing on either some left-authoritarian stance or his cartoonishly fascist idea of a rightwing one), is stealing from his own campaign, constantly saying asinine idiotic shit, and is making complete buffoons out of anyone who ever considered themselves a Republican or right wing at all.

IF he was intentionally trying to tank the Republican party beyond repair, what the fuck would he do differently?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #447 on: June 21, 2016, 02:05:33 PM »
I just cannot believe anyone still thinks this guy is representing your interests.

HE IS USING YOUR CAMPAIGN FUNDS TO PAD HIS AND HIS FAMILY'S PERSONAL WEALTH AND VIRTUALLY NOTHING ELSE.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/06/21/donald-trump-firms-family-receive-1-million-may/86176506/

He clearly lied about how rich he is and how he is gonna fund his own campaign. Instead he bled ignorant suckers from their money. Just like Trump University.

He has historically low favorability ratings, is tanking in the polls, flip-flopping all over the map (usually landing on either some left-authoritarian stance or his cartoonishly fascist idea of a rightwing one), is stealing from his own campaign, constantly saying asinine idiotic shit, and is making complete buffoons out of anyone who ever considered themselves a Republican or right wing at all.

IF he was intentionally trying to tank the Republican party beyond repair, what the fuck would he do differently?

I don't really disagree with you but do you think Hildabeast is not lining her pockets as well?  This is one of the primary reasons for the shit show we have right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #448 on: June 21, 2016, 02:07:28 PM »
I don't think he's tanking the party or a shill for Hill, but he's certainly running an awful campaign. Not really a surprise though. He built a kingdom on Twitter sand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #449 on: June 21, 2016, 02:10:21 PM »
You know how the whole schtick of Borat was playing a buffoonish idiotic character that actually made everyone around him look like even bigger idiots and more awful for taking him seriously?

Trump is Borat. His supporters are those not in on the joke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #450 on: June 21, 2016, 02:14:51 PM »
Your hysterics are from his enemies (of which there are many).
It has been said from the beginning that he borrowed money from his own companies to pay for the campaign. Now he's paying them back. You guys are bitching that he's paying his bills, but because his companies own the note, its now a bad thing. In the end, it is still his money, but this way he can use campaign funds to pay himself back. Actually it is good business sense. (at least its not middle east money)

His campaign is not in the shitter. He is changing gears to go after hitlary. Within the next 4 weeks, we will see if it was the smart thing to do.

All of you anti GOP people jump on every little thing while ignoring the hildebeast and her leftist corrupt machine. Its actually fun to watch. Kaos' image was spot on!.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #451 on: June 21, 2016, 02:15:52 PM »
You know how the whole schtick of Borat was playing a buffoonish idiotic character that actually made everyone around him look like even bigger idiots and more awful for taking him seriously?

Trump is Borat. His supporters are those not in on the joke.

The joke is watching you blow a fuse daily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #452 on: June 21, 2016, 02:20:03 PM »
All of you anti GOP people jump on every little thing while ignoring the hildebeast and her leftist corrupt machine. Its actually fun to watch. Kaos' image was spot on!.
Wait, I thought you were anti-GOP.

Keep who you think the MORANS are straight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #453 on: June 21, 2016, 02:42:19 PM »
Wait, I thought you were anti-GOP.

Keep who you think the MORANS are straight.

You have no clue what anyone thinks. You are so busy hating Trump you cannot even read.

Everyone voting for Trump has said they are voting against hitlary. And that if you are not voting GOP, then you are voting for hitlary. 

Fresh water is cheap in this country. Use it to wash some of that sand out...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #454 on: June 21, 2016, 02:43:20 PM »

Bingo. And I'm not sure if they are behind the 8 ball so much that even campaign wiz Manafort can turn it around.

For the record, the kochs are largely staying out of this one. And putting more into the congressional races. Donald has very few big donors lined up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #455 on: June 21, 2016, 02:45:04 PM »
I don't really disagree with you but do you think Hildabeast is not lining her pockets as well?  This is one of the primary reasons for the shit show we have right now.
And this ^^ it comes down to which you think is worse. Or are voting AGAINST. That's what this election has become.

If the parties had chosen Sanders and Cruz you would have at least gotten two legit and polarizing choices to pick from, not against. But hey...lyin Ted errrrbody!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Ogre

« Reply #456 on: June 21, 2016, 04:00:54 PM »
His campaign is not in the shootter. He is changing gears to go after hitlary. Within the next 4 weeks, we will see if it was the smart thing to do.

Shouldn't he have changed gears the day Lyin' Ted dropped out of the race? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #457 on: June 21, 2016, 04:03:05 PM »
Shouldn't he have changed gears the day Lyin' Ted dropped out of the race?

He's pacing himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #458 on: June 21, 2016, 04:12:01 PM »

The fifth "trash Trump" piece from USA Today in the last two weeks or so. 

Maybe one day one of them will actually mean something. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #459 on: June 21, 2016, 04:18:22 PM »
So, if I understand this conspiracy correctly, Trump was in the bag for Hillary the whole time and his intention was to get her elected. And Trump has put all of the money that he will get, since there aren't any big contributions left that will be made to his campaign, according to x information--into his own companies.

Now that he's the last man standing, I guess he's just still in it to try to siphon votes away from Sanders.

The man is a genius! I guess he just needs to hope that he doesn't by some ill-fated chance get elected. Then, his whole plan will be foiled.

Damn! Why couldn't I see this? I feel so duped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions