Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #340 on: June 14, 2016, 12:42:14 PM »
I think it's best left said on here that there are several differing takes and opinions on things. Some just personal tastes and some based in some sort of facts. Regardless we all have different takes on it. I don't think anyone is going to change anyone else's mind on this stuff. So the subsequent pissing contests and diatribes with personal attacks are a bit fruitless. I try to put my take in there just as I see it but not so much trying to talk down to anyone or change their mind. I think there is a constructive way to do it but that's Just my .02.

That's been my only problem.  The arrogant, misinformed, derisive vitriol directed at all those so obviously ignorant that they'd consider voting for trump. It's insulting.  All its done is convince me that it's the right choice. 

TRUMP!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #341 on: June 14, 2016, 06:00:22 PM »
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-14/bloomberg-politics-national-poll-june-2016

Two things:
1) Hillary is clobbering Trump by a huge 12% margin. That is not what these numbers normally look like 5 months before the election.
2) Gary Johnson's numbers continue to rise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #342 on: June 14, 2016, 06:15:43 PM »
Actually 3 things.

The GOP won by 48% in 2012, 28% in 08, 46% in 04. Have gone GOP in every election since 1964.

Hillary & Trump are tied at 35% each with Gary Johnson pulling in 13%.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/3993058-155/poll-trumps-unpopularity-could-swing-utahns#sthash.MtNh50Gm.uxfs&st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/fXz7KOTlq5

Good luck winning the general if you can't win UTAH.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #343 on: June 14, 2016, 06:21:05 PM »
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-14/bloomberg-politics-national-poll-june-2016

Two things:
1) Hillary is clobbering Trump by a huge 12% margin. That is not what these numbers normally look like 5 months before the election.
2) Gary Johnson's numbers continue to rise.

Too bad rhe election isn't today. 

Worthless. 

Other polls show different results. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #344 on: June 14, 2016, 06:21:57 PM »
Also?

Gary Johnson.  :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #345 on: June 14, 2016, 09:26:15 PM »
Too bad rhe election isn't today. 

Worthless. 

Other polls show different results.

The Bloomberg one looks like an extreme outlier compared to other ones. Esp Rcp and Rasmussen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #346 on: June 14, 2016, 11:04:32 PM »
The Bloomberg one looks like an extreme outlier compared to other ones. Esp Rcp and Rasmussen.

They don't fit the "new" conservative narrative!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #347 on: June 14, 2016, 11:17:05 PM »
They don't fit the "new" conservative narrative!

The purpose of some of these "polls" is to get Trump supporters to go "ah, fuck... we tried" and then stay away from the polls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #348 on: June 15, 2016, 08:03:14 AM »
Support our troops!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #349 on: June 15, 2016, 08:10:09 AM »
Support our troops!

You don't understand anything any more, do you? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #350 on: June 15, 2016, 09:49:19 AM »

Keep telling yourselves that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/15/negative-views-of-donald-trump-just-hit-a-new-high-7-in-10-americans/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/06/15/theres-no-equivalence-here-trump-is-far-more-disliked-than-clinton/

55% view Hillary unfavorable. Those are historically terrible numbers that would otherwise be huge news. Republicans could have put ANY ONE of the 16(!) other candidates that graced a debate stage for the primaries, and they would have walked away with this thing.

But instead you wanted Captain Retard to SHATTER all unfavorability records at 70 percent unfavorability. If you don't hate the man and think he's a slimy dipshit, you are the vast minority that is too brainwashed by blind party loyalty to see the forrest for the trees.

And it ain't gettin better. He still has 5 months to continue to top himself with asinine comment after asinine comment. This is the RCP poll you sited as starkly contrasting the Bloomberg one.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

NO POLL including the right-leaning Rasmussen & Fox News polls have him ahead of Hillary.

Hilarious that every poll he's ahead in is Gospel/Science but when the same pollsters show him down it's some vast left-wing conspiracy where they're prolly just polling Mooslims & Mexicans.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 09:55:52 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #351 on: June 15, 2016, 09:51:50 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/15/negative-views-of-donald-trump-just-hit-a-new-high-7-in-10-americans/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/06/15/theres-no-equivalence-here-trump-is-far-more-disliked-than-clinton/

55% view Hillary unfavorable. Those are historically terrible numbers that would otherwise be huge news. Republicans could have put ANY ONE of the 16(!) other candidates that graced a debate stage for the primaries, and they would have walked away with this thing.

But instead you wanted Captain Retard to SHATTER all unfavorability records at 70 percent unfavorability. If you don't hate the man and think he's a limy dipshit, you are the vast minority that is too brainwashed by blind party loyalty to see the forrest for the trees.

And it ain't gettin better. He still has 5 months to continue to top himself with asinine comment after asinine comment. This is the RCP poll you sited as starkly contrasting the Bloomberg one.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

NO POLL including the right-leaning Rasmussen & Fox News polls have him ahead of Hillary.

Hilarious that every poll he's ahead in is Gospel/Science but when the same pollsters show him down it's some vast left-wing conspiracy where they're prolly just polling Mooslims & Mexicans.

Never thought you were an idiot before. 

Please stop causing me to doubt that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #352 on: June 15, 2016, 09:54:00 AM »
You don't understand anything any more, do you?
Explain it to me like I'm as dumb as Trump.

Explain to me how a guy who made millions screwing businesses with bankruptcies implying our troops are living well off of stolen Iraq money is a great virtue and an honorable thing to say. Explain how if Hillary made the exact same slanderous generalization at a campaign rally you would be nodding and applauding exactly the same way.

You have no principles. Only blind loyalty to your Führer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #353 on: June 15, 2016, 09:55:11 AM »
Never thought you were an idiot before. 

Please stop causing me to doubt that.
ALL POLLS AND NUMBERS ARE FOR FAGGOTS!!! *

Except in the rare occasion they imply something positive for Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #354 on: June 15, 2016, 09:56:03 AM »
Explain it to me like I'm as dumb as Trump.

Explain to me how a guy who made millions screwing businesses with bankruptcies implying our troops are living well off of stolen Iraq money is a great virtue and an honorable thing to say. Explain how if Hillary made the exact same slanderous generalization at a campaign rally you would be nodding and applauding exactly the same way.

You have no principles. Only blind loyalty to your Führer.

Master race, bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #355 on: June 15, 2016, 10:11:51 AM »

But instead you wanted Captain Retard to SHATTER all unfavorability records at 70 percent unfavorability. If you don't hate the man and think he's a slimy dipshit, you are the vast minority that is too brainwashed by blind party loyalty to see the forrest for the trees.

Dude. I just pointed out that the Bloomberg poll is an outlier compared to most of the other 56 polls that exist. No one said trump was winning in the others. No one said they all had him ahead. The others for the most part have him closer than the Bloomberg one. Rcp included at +5 for Hillary and the Rcp currently is higher for her than its been in a couple of months. It's ebb n flow. In statistical world the Bloomberg one is called an outlier. That's all. Quit making shit personal. I'm not your enemy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #356 on: June 15, 2016, 10:18:00 AM »
you are the vast minority that is too brainwashed by blind party loyalty

I think this is the only part where you're off-base, Chad.  This isn't Republican party loyalty...this is Trump loyalty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

« Reply #357 on: June 15, 2016, 10:27:08 AM »
I think this is the only part where you're off-base, Chad.  This isn't Republican party loyalty...this is Trump loyalty.

So the constant rhetorical screaming and demagoguing is cool though?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #358 on: June 15, 2016, 10:36:53 AM »
So the constant rhetorical screaming and demagoguing is cool though?

I think the "screaming" is due to Chad's frustration with Kaos acknowledging neither his own arguments nor the factual refutation of those arguments.  It's typical K debate strategy, and very frustrating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #359 on: June 15, 2016, 10:39:08 AM »
Quit making shit personal. I'm not your enemy.
Would you say it's getting personal to question someone's sexuality and intellect? Calling them names (homo, bitch, sissy, dumbass, etc.) and literally hating them while attempting to expedite having them banned from the site, again?

I certainly hope that it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com