Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #140 on: May 31, 2016, 11:21:32 PM »
Great endorsement here, guys.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/north-korea-praises-trump-and-urges-us-voters-to-reject-dull-hillary?CMP=twt_gu
Good job guys. We should definitely elect the guy Kim Jong Un wants us to elect...
 :facepalm:

And you ask why I could POSSIBLY prefer "Hitlary" for all her faults to Trump? She's the hawk who would keep dangerous dictators at bay. They see Trump as one of them. He already has Putin's endorsement.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/17/politics/russia-putin-trump/

You can spin this, and I know you will try, but you know goddamn well if these guys endorsed Hillary you would KNOW it was because they see a weakness to be exploited and/or because they want an America that reflects their style of government and see that potential in (her).

Let's hear your spin on how that isn't exactly the case with Trump.

Now I know you've lost your mind.  Do you think these people are stupid?  Do you think Putin and Hillary Clinton's Korean fashion model Kim Dung Fuck are SERIOUSLY endorsing Trump?

Do you think those two are so completely clueless that they are unaware of what their "support" might mean in America? 

I guess you're too young to know about Br'er Rabbit.  By the time you came along that character had been whitewashed right out of society. 

Find the tar baby story.  I know it's not politically correct and some people's eyes and anuses may bleed because you dared to read it.   But do it anyway. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #141 on: May 31, 2016, 11:31:15 PM »
Now I know you've lost your mind.  Do you think these people are stupid?  Do you think Putin and Hillary Clinton's Korean fashion model Kim Dung Fuck are SERIOUSLY endorsing Trump?

Do you think those two are so completely clueless that they are unaware of what their "support" might mean in America? 

I guess you're too young to know about Br'er Rabbit.  By the time you came along that character had been whitewashed right out of society. 

Find the tar baby story.  I know it's not politically correct and some people's eyes and anuses may bleed because you dared to read it.   But do it anyway.
Man chill out. He posted a link and everything. It's real. And don't be questioning my gay friends intelligence. He may be a homo and racist but he is brilliant. In his own mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2016, 09:36:26 AM »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2016, 11:03:33 AM »
You had me until this statement.

She's the hawk who would keep dangerous dictators at bay.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #145 on: June 02, 2016, 05:32:05 PM »
Yeah, I know you could give a fuck less what the creator of Dilbert says on the Bill Maher show, but I thought this was really interesting and does a lot to explain exactly what I have said in this thread a million times.

He's great at manipulating dumb people. I say that not as a slander as much as to say that it is a simple known fact that the dumber a person is, the easier they are to brainwash. Trump knows how to does it to great effect.

This is what is happening to you Trump fans rather you choose to realize it or not.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #146 on: June 02, 2016, 10:30:59 PM »
Yeah, I know you could give a fuck less what the creator of Dilbert says on the Bill Maher show, but I thought this was really interesting and does a lot to explain exactly what I have said in this thread a million times.

He's great at manipulating dumb people. I say that not as a slander as much as to say that it is a simple known fact that the dumber a person is, the easier they are to brainwash. Trump knows how to does it to great effect.

This is what is happening to you Trump fans rather you choose to realize it or not.

I don't understand how you can be as intelligent as you are and still not get it. Voting for Trump this November isn't being a Trump fan.  It's not thinking that Trump is going the be the best president ever. It's not thinking he's the best candidate since whomever.  It's voting against the same inane bullshit that we have had since I can remember. It's voting against career politicians. It's voting against a family that has already spent 8 goddamn years in the Whitehouse. Trump ISN'T the answer.  But he's a better fucking answer than Hillary Clinton.

You and everybody else in the free world can say he's brain washing dumb people. Y'all can say we're all racist.  Y'all can say every extreme left wing liberal idea that you can think of to scare people away from voting for him, it doesn't fucking matter.  It's a very simple and easy concept. In a 2 party system that puts Trump vs Hillary/Bernie in front of me in November, I will vote for Trump every single time. All the condescending remarks and browbeating you and every leftist can dole out isn't going to change shit.

Easy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #147 on: June 02, 2016, 10:55:55 PM »
I don't understand how you can be as intelligent as you are and still not get it.
Who have you heard say this about AUChizad, other than AUChizad?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #148 on: June 02, 2016, 11:17:03 PM »
I don't understand how you can be as intelligent as you are and still not get it. Voting for Trump this November isn't being a Trump fan.  It's not thinking that Trump is going the be the best president ever. It's not thinking he's the best candidate since whomever.  It's voting against the same inane bullshit that we have had since I can remember. It's voting against career politicians. It's voting against a family that has already spent 8 goddamn years in the Whitehouse. Trump ISN'T the answer.  But he's a better fucking answer than Hillary Clinton.

You and everybody else in the free world can say he's brain washing dumb people. Y'all can say we're all racist.  Y'all can say every extreme left wing liberal idea that you can think of to scare people away from voting for him, it doesn't fucking matter.  It's a very simple and easy concept. In a 2 party system that puts Trump vs Hillary/Bernie in front of me in November, I will vote for Trump every single time. All the condescending remarks and browbeating you and every leftist can dole out isn't going to change shit.

Easy.
If you people think I'm a leftist, I'd hate to see your head explode if you actually meet one…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #149 on: June 02, 2016, 11:44:59 PM »
If you people think I'm a leftist, I'd hate to see your head explode if you actually meet one…
I don't necessarily think that you are the leftist on here, just the queerest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #150 on: June 03, 2016, 12:06:16 AM »

Actually it's worse than that. It is more like when a Christian claims homosexuality is normal. It's like a betrayal. But carry on. Your generation is the most educated ever. The rest of us know nothing!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

« Reply #151 on: June 03, 2016, 08:05:12 AM »

I know you're not. I just can't figure out why you are carrying their water.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #152 on: June 03, 2016, 08:56:29 AM »
At this point, I hope Trump wins, for nothing more than the posts Chad makes for the next 4 years will be a lot more entertaining.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2016, 09:37:36 AM »
At this point, I hope Trump wins, for nothing more than the posts Chad makes for the next 4 years will be a lot more entertaining.
The only reason that I hope Trump wins is the hope that Chizzy gets deported or sent to a gulag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2016, 09:39:06 AM »
I know you're not. I just can't figure out why you are carrying their water.
I'm not a tribalistic dumbshit and I can clearly recognize a disaster on the horizon when I see one?

Because in any other year, I'd be bemoaning "politics as usual" right along with you guys and be vocally on board with ANYONE running against Hillary too?

Just not the year when Kim Jong Dumbass is the supposed beacon of light...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2016, 09:39:58 AM »
I'm not a tribalistic dumbshit and I can clearly recognize a disaster on the horizon when I see one?

Because in any other year, I'd be bemoaning "politics as usual" right along with you guys and be vocally on board with ANYONE running against Hillary too?

Motherfucking word.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #156 on: June 03, 2016, 10:24:57 AM »
Another video for you to ignore. It's buried deep at 2 hours, 15 minutes of a 4 1/2 hour podcast, but this analysis of the Trump phenomenon (and Hillary) is a smarter more articulate person than me saying some of the things I've been trying to. Betterer.

It's about an hour from about 2:15 to 3:15.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:27:11 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #157 on: June 03, 2016, 10:41:06 AM »
Another video for you to ignore. It's buried deep at 2 hours, 15 minutes of a 4 1/2 hour podcast, but this analysis of the Trump phenomenon (and Hillary) is a smarter more articulate person than me saying some of the things I've been trying to. Betterer.

It's about an hour from about 2:15 to 3:15.

It stands to reason that you form most of your political opinions based on insight from comedians.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2016, 10:44:58 AM »
It stands to reason that you form most of your political opinions based on insight from comedians.
It stands to reason that you form most of your opinions without having the slightest fucking idea what you're talking about.

It was the author/philosopher/neuroscientist's take I was referring to, who spoke about 95% of that hour.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #159 on: June 03, 2016, 10:46:52 AM »

We are already on the path to destruction. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions