Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2016, 05:19:48 PM »
Look. This is ridiculous.

All I'm saying is that you apply the same shrieking microscopic intensity to everything that power drunk demon Hellary Clinton that you do Trump you'll come back and join the party train with us. 

Hers is harder to find because you don't have herds of rabidly conservative journalists digging through every single word she's ever uttered like thr flocks of liberals are Trump. 

But look.  Stop ranting because Trump once sold steaks. Look hard.  You'll come around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2016, 02:31:59 PM »
On another note, that Trump rally in Albuquerque was a real hoot last night, huh?  People dancing in the streets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2016, 02:46:53 PM »
How many people were pissed when Obama was elected and reelected?  How many riots did we see?  How many people had wide spread clashes with law enforcement over his elections?  How many people would riot if Hillary beats Trump this November?  I would be pissed, but then I would get up the next day and go to work.  I wouldn't burn a flag, I wouldn't protest in the streets, and I wouldn't vandalize anyone's property. 

Fuck these motherfuckers acting like bitches who might not get their way this election.  Fuck every single one of them.  My job is going to suck balls if he gets elected because of this shit, but I won't feel bad for a single person who gets their asses thumped this November if they start breaking shit because election didn't go their way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2016, 03:01:46 PM »
How many people were pissed when Obama was elected and reelected?  How many riots did we see?  How many people had wide spread clashes with law enforcement over his elections?  How many people would riot if Hillary beats Trump this November?  I would be pissed, but then I would get up the next day and go to work.  I wouldn't burn a flag, I wouldn't protest in the streets, and I wouldn't vandalize anyone's property. 

Fuck these motherfuckers acting like bitches who might not get their way this election.  Fuck every single one of them.  My job is going to suck balls if he gets elected because of this shit, but I won't feel bad for a single person who gets their asses thumped this November if they start breaking shit because election didn't go their way.

^^^What this guy said^^^. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2016, 03:11:47 PM »
What happened to Chizad?  Do we need to send out a search party or has he just seen the error of his ways and is out buying Trump merchandise?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2016, 03:13:22 PM »
What happened to Chizad?  Do we need to send out a search party or has he just seen the error of his ways and is out buying Trump merchandise?

Patience young Jedi.  It's a long drive back from Albuquerque.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2016, 03:18:25 PM »
Patience young Jedi.  It's a long drive back from Albuquerque.

Yeah, I took a right turn there once.   Should have made a left. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2016, 03:37:54 PM »

They don't have too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2016, 03:41:13 PM »
Yeah, I took a right turn there once.   Should have made a left.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2016, 03:48:54 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2016, 04:19:25 PM »

Just as we suspected, you just want Trump to win so that you can finally beat a protester.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2016, 07:31:51 PM »
Just as we suspected, you just want Trump to win so that you can finally beat a protester.

And??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #132 on: May 26, 2016, 06:51:28 AM »

Can I schedule a ride along that day....I have a new Louisville slugger that needs breaking in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2016, 08:25:41 AM »
Can I schedule a ride along that day....I have a new Louisville slugger that needs breaking in.

Izzat you, Negan?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

« Reply #134 on: May 26, 2016, 09:25:59 AM »
The democrat system is rigged. Bernie has def been screwed. It's a shame too. He should totally run 3rd party and show them. His votes count too folks. Totally rigged superdelegates. Go 3rd party Bernie!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #135 on: May 27, 2016, 08:00:17 AM »
You've been provided plenty of other options, you simply dismiss them.

Trump won't be president...and that certainty helps me sleep at night.

Your military won't sleep better and that should concern you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2016, 09:05:55 AM »
Your military won't sleep better and that should concern you.

Oh what difference does it make?

It's just dead people. Sheesh. More important things in life to worry about like chicks that want dicks and women getting free birth control.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2016, 06:45:46 PM »
Great endorsement here, guys.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/north-korea-praises-trump-and-urges-us-voters-to-reject-dull-hillary?CMP=twt_gu
North Korea praises Trump and urges US voters to reject 'dull Hillary'

State media outlet welcomes Republican candidate’s ‘far-sighted’ policies and suggestion that he will withdraw troops from Seoul

JH Ahn for NK News, part of the North Korea network
Tuesday 31 May 2016 07.26 EDT

North Korean state media has praised US presidential hopeful Donald Trump, describing him as a “wise politician” and “far-sighted candidate” who could help unify the Korean peninsula.

An editorial in DPRK Today, an official media outlet, welcomed the Republican presidential candidate’s proposal to hold direct talks with Kim Jong-un, saying he could help bring about Pyongyang’s “Yankee go home” policy.

“There are many positive aspects to Trump’s ‘inflammatory policies’,” wrote Han Yong-mook, who described himself as a Chinese North Korean scholar.

“Trump said he will not get involved in the war between the South and the North, isn’t this fortunate from North Korea’ perspective?”

Analysts said that although the editorial was not officially from Pyongyang, it was sure to reflect thinking inside the regime.

“This is very striking,” said Aidan Foster-Carter of the University of Leeds. “Admittedly it is not exactly Pyongyang speaking, or at least not the DPRK government in an official capacity. But it is certainly Pyongyang flying a kite, or testing the waters.

“For the rest of us, this is a timely reminder – if it were needed – of just how completely Trump plans to tear up established US policy in the region.”

The editorial referred to Trump’s speech in March, in which he suggested he would withdraw US military forces from Seoul if South Korea did not increase spending on defence.

“Yes do it, now … Who knew that the slogan ‘Yankee Go Home’ would come true like this? The day when the ‘Yankee Go Home’ slogan becomes real would be the day of Korean Unification.”

The article urged Seoul not to increase defence spending so as to prompt a US withdrawal, and urged American voters not to choose the Democratic hopeful, Hillary Clinton.

“The president that US citizens must vote for is not that dull Hillary – who claimed to adapt the Iranian model to resolve nuclear issues on the Korean Peninsula – but Trump, who spoke of holding direct conversation with North Korea.”

John Feffer, director of Foreign Policy In Focus, said the editorial indicated Pyongyang’s wish to break through Washington’s strategic patience policy.

“[Trump]’s the Dennis Rodman of American politics — quirky, flamboyant, risk-taking. At the moment he’s also an outsider. But Pyongyang is hoping that either he’ll be elected [and follow through on his pledges] or that his pronouncements will change the political game in the US and influence how the Democratic party and mainstream Republicans view Korean issues.”

The editorial came amid repeated calls for dialogue with Seoul and its ally Washington. Since May 17, Pyongyang published a government statement with the aim of improving relations with Seoul, and notified the South Korean government of a willingness to resume inter-Korean military talks.

South Korea dismissed Pyongyang’s call for talks but Pyongyang reiterated their intention to resolve the current inter-Korean deadlock through the dialogue.

A version of this article first appeared on NK News – North Korean news

Good job guys. We should definitely elect the guy Kim Jong Un wants us to elect...
 :facepalm:

And you ask why I could POSSIBLY prefer "Hitlary" for all her faults to Trump? She's the hawk who would keep dangerous dictators at bay. They see Trump as one of them. He already has Putin's endorsement.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/17/politics/russia-putin-trump/

You can spin this, and I know you will try, but you know goddamn well if these guys endorsed Hillary you would KNOW it was because they see a weakness to be exploited and/or because they want an America that reflects their style of government and see that potential in (her).

Let's hear your spin on how that isn't exactly the case with Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #138 on: May 31, 2016, 07:00:12 PM »
Cool.  Trump gonna' team up with Putin and the Kimsbury Doughboy and rule the world.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #139 on: May 31, 2016, 10:08:13 PM »
Great endorsement here, guys.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/north-korea-praises-trump-and-urges-us-voters-to-reject-dull-hillary?CMP=twt_gu
Good job guys. We should definitely elect the guy Kim Jong Un wants us to elect...
 :facepalm:

And you ask why I could POSSIBLY prefer "Hitlary" for all her faults to Trump? She's the hawk who would keep dangerous dictators at bay. They see Trump as one of them. He already has Putin's endorsement.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/17/politics/russia-putin-trump/

You can spin this, and I know you will try, but you know goddamn well if these guys endorsed Hillary you would KNOW it was because they see a weakness to be exploited and/or because they want an America that reflects their style of government and see that potential in (her).

Let's hear your spin on how that isn't exactly the case with Trump.

Only a freaking moron would read that and let it sway their American vote. But I guess if the shoe fits!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.