Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2016, 11:47:09 AM »
That might be the dumbest thing you have said yet. Many on the right did not vote for Trump, but have now moved behind him since he is the nominee. Many of those are much smarter and more successful than you will ever be. But you think of yourself as one of the elite who gets it, while those dumbass rednecks do not. Look around you. Most everyone you see will be voting Trump. They just don't run out and toot the horn for him. And as you toot your little horn against him, you may as well be tooting for hitlary. But at least you cannot smell that from your perch.
You sure have your finger on the pulse of what America is thinking from Prattville Alabama. Tell me more about how smart and successful you are compared to me, while I tell you what it was like to leave Prattville for the real world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2016, 11:54:29 AM »
You sure have your finger on the pulse of what America is thinking from Prattville Alabama. Tell me more about how smart and successful you are compared to me, while I tell you what it was like to leave Prattville for the real world.

I think he lives in Atlanta.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2016, 12:08:11 PM »

Prattville...Atlanta....what's the difference?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2016, 12:21:24 PM »
That might be the dumbest thing you have said yet. Many on the right did not vote for Trump, but have now moved behind him since he is the nominee. Many of those are much smarter and more successful than you will ever be. But you think of yourself as one of the elite who gets it, while those dumbass rednecks do not. Look around you. Most everyone you see will be voting Trump. They just don't run out and toot the horn for him. And as you toot your little horn against him, you may as well be tooting for hitlary. But at least you cannot smell that from your perch.
Chizzy has a little horn? Who would've ever thunk it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Ogre

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2016, 12:24:19 PM »

Forget it, he's rolling. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2016, 12:55:16 PM »
I just get so frustrated sometimes that I want to cry! You guys are cruel and I am not going to take it anymore!!!

Welcome to my world. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2016, 01:24:49 PM »
Prattville...Atlanta....what's the difference?

2 hours? Maybe 90 mins in Kaos' car.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2016, 02:12:56 PM »
I have two choices now.  I didn't vote for Trump in the primary.  But it's now him or Hillary.  Gary Johnson is a tsetse fly.  Zero hope of making any kind of splash.  If he were charismatic? If he had a personality that could move people? Maybe. He's not. He looks like a drunk used car salesman who just rolled out of bed.

So let's look at the landscape. 

Clinton is a criminal.  She should be in prison.  Her lust for power knows no bounds.  She is the most corrupt politician in American history.  She takes money from Arabian nations. Large sums.  She takes money from the Wall Street banks that nearly broke the country financially -- thanks to fucked up fiscal policies enacted by her puppet husband that she pushed for.  We have this god awful Obamacare now thanks to her.  She wants it renamed Hillarycare. 

Her actions as Secretary of State -- from the email fiasco to her indifference in regard to Benghazi -- are treasonous. 

She has no relationship with the truth and lies as easily as she slithers.  She has no qualms about lying under oath, lying for self gain, lying just to be lying. 

Trump is a self promoter.  A PT Barnum. I sincerely doubt he ever intended to actually BE president.  But now he's here and it's my opinion he's trying to get with the program and become what he needs to be.  He's going to make mistakes. He's going to say the wrong things. 

My position is that Trump, for all his faults, is still an American at heart.  He's still patriotic. He still believes in the power of the American military. He still believes in defending the country from enemies foreign and domestic.

Hillary Clinton believes in none of those things.  She wants power for the sake of power. She would burn the country to the ground and turn us into a communist gulag if it meant having her statue erected somewhere. 

So. 

Fuck her. 

I will vote for anyone living or dead rather than her.  In this case, my only option is Trump. 

That does not in any way destroy my credibility or integrity.  It enhances it.  I'm making what I consider to be the best decision among a slew of bad options.  It's BECAUSE of my personal integrity that I cannot support a devil like Hillary. 

If you can vote for that Kim Jong Un pantsuit wearing crotch duster?  That's your problem.  I can respect you as a person and respect your process, but I cannot respect your decision. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2016, 02:28:48 PM »
If that's true, and I don't doubt that it is, then I was wrong.

See how easy that is?

I'll let you know if it ever happens again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2016, 02:45:49 PM »

See how easy that is?

Bailiff, whack his pee-pee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2016, 02:48:01 PM »

See how easy that is?

I said THINK. Not 100% sure. He can confirm. But I thought I heard him mention it before.

Hey I like Prattville! Compared to Montgomery anyway. Ha
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2016, 02:48:27 PM »
Listen, I'm going to need the fake Chizad to not use the real Chizad's avatar.  I don't mind the fake Chizad posting bullshit because I can move past it easily like bottomfeeder, but it's fucking confusing when the avatar is shared.

So please stop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2016, 02:53:26 PM »
because I can move past it easily like bottomfeeder

I chortled.                :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2016, 03:58:19 PM »
2 hours? Maybe 90 mins in Kaos' car.

It's more like 4. But that is if the wife has to stop every 60 miles...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2016, 05:29:46 PM »
I am sorry. You are right. And I will make the change. I can see how this would be confusing....to a cop.

Hey bitch, Blue Lives Matter!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2016, 05:36:00 PM »
I am sorry. You are right. And I will make the change. I can see how this would be confusing....to a cop.

You want me to puncha-size your face for free????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2016, 10:04:47 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2016, 11:51:06 AM »
You want me to puncha-size your face for free????
What the hell's that all about? You gonna spit in it now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2016, 01:53:54 PM »
When I read this, I couldn't help but think of a few of our own here at the x.

The hit pieces on Donald Trump at National Review keep on coming, the latest being David French’s “non-exhaustive list of liberal, extreme, and outright insane things [Trump] has said in this campaign.”

Some time ago I decided I could not in conscience vote for someone so crude, so unprepared and temperamentally unsuited to be president. French's piece helped cement my conviction Trump would make a lousy president.

But nagging concerns about Obama pulling President Hillary Clinton's strings as payback for a pardon gave me pause. As did the thought of Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills serving as her closest advisors. Also, the prospect of Bill wandering around the White House unsupervised didn't bear reflection.

And then I read Clinton E-Mails: Is the Fix In? by NRO’s Andrew McCarthy, who has chronicled the transformation of the DOJ from an agency pledged to enforce the law to one whose primary mission is to shield the president and his would-be successor from accountability. Lady Justice is no longer blind: she has taken sides.

McCarthy’s essay sparked an epiphany. My reservations concerning Trump, I’ve put aside. What terrifies me now is a mortal threat to our system: the cancer at the Department of Justice. Should Hillary be elected, it will metastasize. Loretta Lynch may expect to continue as AG as a reward for spiking the e-mail investigation; Fast and Furious, the FOIA dissimulations, Benghazi, the IRS’s politicization, and all the rest will go down the memory hole; Our First Amendment will be amended by Executive Decree to criminalize speech unacceptable to the Left; PC mavens will tighten their stranglehold on our culture; Obamacare will be resuscitated with taxpayer money, then undergo a transmedical procedure to become single payer.

Whoever owns Congress on January 20, 2017 will be unable or unwilling to check President Hillary Clinton, who is even more dishonest and unprincipled (if that's possible) than Obama. The Supremes? Fuhgeddaboudit. Hillary will appoint two or more new Justices in the Sotomayor/Kagan mold.

As much as I dislike Trump, I do not consider him evil. And while his self-regard is obnoxious, I don't doubt he loves his country. There is a chance he'll name conservatives to sit on the Supreme Court. Perhaps he'll nominate John Bolton for State and Giuliani or even Christie for Attorney General. We might finally learn what Holder and Lynch have been hiding for years. Sure, a lot of maybes, but with the Donald at least they're possibilities.

An Obama third term with Hillary standing in must not happen.

Go . . . (choke) . . . Trump.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/05/ive_changed_my_mind_about_donald_trump.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2016, 02:21:37 PM »
When I read this, I couldn't help but think of a few of our own here at the x.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/05/ive_changed_my_mind_about_donald_trump.html

Emphasis on Hillary appointing justices that will make it very easy to "get things done". People are really underselling that point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE