No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #1441 on: October 14, 2016, 12:02:54 PM »
Kip Winger. She's only 17.  Sexual assault.  Lock him up.

Gene Simmons. Christine 16. Sexual predator. Prison!

Dr Hook ( or is it Dr John?). She was only 16.  Creepy pedophile. Burn him at the stake.

Fucking idiots.  Fucking sissified, over sensitive, hysterical, humorless pansy ass bitches. 

Your forefathers are ashamed of your oozing vaginas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1442 on: October 14, 2016, 12:12:14 PM »

Dr Hook ( or is it Dr John?). She was only 16.  Creepy pedophile. Burn him at the stake.

Fucking idiots.  Fucking sissified, over sensitive, hysterical, humorless pansy ass bitches. 

Little girl on the escalator. 10. Prepubescent.

Super fucking gross to sexualize.

I can't believe the bounds your defense of Trump are apparently beyond normalizing pedophilia. You people are fucking sick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1443 on: October 14, 2016, 12:17:52 PM »

Kip Winger's teeth were whiter than white.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1444 on: October 14, 2016, 12:24:11 PM »

I can't believe the bounds your defense of Trump are apparently beyond normalizing pedophilia. You people are fucking sick.
Just what do you mean by "you people"?
By the way, I'm going to be at the Arkansas x gate, if you finally want to square off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1445 on: October 14, 2016, 12:30:14 PM »

They're....white.

That was one pretty dude. He could have been a chick. I mean yeah, those white teeth. Breathtaking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #1446 on: October 14, 2016, 12:32:42 PM »

It's weird watching you go from "just not Hillary" to white knighting for this creep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1447 on: October 14, 2016, 12:35:27 PM »

Take off the hysteria glasses for one fucking second.

Nobody was "sexualizing" a ten year old. Well unless you count Calvin Klein ads,
Hollister ads etc. 

The guy was bragging about his ability to score with young women. Joking that in ten years....

Oh whatever.  Keep screaming Mimi. 

I really thought you were more grounded than this. Thought you had the capacity to discern. You don't. You're just another millenial with a sense of entitled outrage. Shame.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1448 on: October 14, 2016, 12:36:48 PM »
It's weird watching you go from "just not Hillary" to white knighting for this creep.

I've been pretty shocked at your turn as well. Just saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1449 on: October 14, 2016, 12:37:41 PM »

We really have to bring race into this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1450 on: October 14, 2016, 12:42:02 PM »

Why really? 

Because it's rigged. He's right. The media is an extension of her campaign.  Bought and paid for. Because this is is an orchestrated campaign built on allegation and half truth designed to destroy him personally. To divert from her blatant corruption. To hide her real agenda.

She is the devil made flesh. 

Since he is the only other option?  I'm going to fight for him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1451 on: October 14, 2016, 12:45:49 PM »
Take off the hysteria glasses for one fucking second.

Nobody was "sexualizing" a ten year old. Well unless you count Calvin Klein ads,
Hollister ads etc. 

The guy was bragging about his ability to score with young women. Joking that in ten years....

Oh whatever.  Keep screaming Mimi. 

I really thought you were more grounded than this. Thought you had the capacity to discern. You don't. You're just another millenial with a sense of entitled outrage. Shame.
You can read Kaos giving up on any actual defense for Trump and resorting to ad-hominem in real time in this post.

So if Trump wasn't sexualizing that 10 year old, and you weren't digging for justification of fucking 10 year olds to be socially normal, why did you post examples of song lyrics of men lusting after 16 and 17 year olds as if it's exactly the same thing? Just a total non-sequitur?

Stupid or liar? Liar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1452 on: October 14, 2016, 01:23:37 PM »
just another millenial with a sense of entitled outrage. Shame.

Thank God they are not all like that. I have one that would laugh at this one. But of course mine was not raised like a daughter. And he spent five years killing terrorist so that his fellow millennials could get their shriek on.

Apparently there is an issue there that needs to be resolved concerning the topic. I'm just going to drop it and move on to another topic so as not to cause undue shrieking and mental anguish.

TV Star Says ‘I’d Rather Be Grabbed By The P-SSY Than GOVERNED By One’
Katie Hopkins, former Apprentice UK contestant, now columnist, wrote a piece for the Daily Mail titled: ‘So Trump is (a very flawed) human – big deal. I’d rather be grabbed by the p**** than governed by one’.  She starts by saying it is difficult to listen to, but it was Trump bragging. He was being the ‘Alpha Male of the Media Pack’.
The ‘mass hysteria’ that has followed isn’t to scale with the event itself.
    People have said that his comments ‘condone’ sexual assault. So far, though, not one woman has come forward to say that he ‘grabbed them by the p****’. If that happens, then the outrage is justified.
Trump is flawed, (as we all are,) but many critics get on their high horse and condemn him for his words.
*cough*Anderson Cooper*cough*

Trump’s lewd talk offers ‘virtuous’ men the perfect platform to parade their feminist credentials.
   John Oliver from Last Week Tonight slammed both Trump’s vulgar comments and the GOP’s lame reaction to them, calling Trump ‘one giant, salivating, dick-size-referencing, pussy-grabbing warthog in a red power tie’.
Sportsmen are falling over themselves to say their locker-room talk is nothing of the sort. That they never talk about women in this way…
…But for all the outrage and desertion I cannot say I am offended.
What he said was crude. But no worse than I heard on a train to work this morning, when two male managers were discussing their working trip to Vegas and their shared motto, ‘Never screw the payroll’, salivating over their memories of a woman who had indulged both of them, one laughing that ‘she was young enough to have been his daughter’, mentioning his child by name.
No worse than young women happily swiping right on Tinder, prostituting themselves for shared pleasure to a face on a screen — just bodies pleasing themselves, with only a side-swipe for permission.
Or politicians indulging themselves with rent boys, permission through payment; or Bill Clinton getting light relief from Monica in the Oval Office, permission through power.
Or the 74% of American men who would have an affair if they wouldn’t get caught, permission through secrecy.
Or the 1 in 5 Brits who say they have had an affair. Or those who go dogging in public toilets or are admitted to ER with an umbrella up their backside.
And certainly no worse than the Hillary-voting, smug rape-culture rappers who like to hang out at the Obama White House while peddling vile lyrics to kids that would make Trump blush.
And I am not concerned by any of this. If anything, I hope they all had a jolly good time.
These are people’s personal preferences. What any of us chooses to do in private is entirely our own affair. As I readily acknowledge, I have indulged in a few ‘preferences’ of my own.
But how can we harbor our own sticky secrets and sling mud at another?
How can we act shocked at a conversation about grabbing a woman without permission, when the very modern form of permission is money, power or a casual swipe right?…
…How casual we have become.And before you tell me, ‘Yes, but I am not running for President’ — neither was Donald. He was a businessman and reality TV show host when he had that private conversation in 2005.
The idea of standing for election wasn’t even a twinkle in his roving eye.
But he became a man so sick of the system and its failure to get things done that he decided to stand up for the little man.
To use his own money to fund his campaign. To try to give voice to those fed up with the Establishment telling them what to do, lining its own pockets all the while.
Donald Trump made it as the Republican candidate for President against all the odds. Because the average American shared his fatigue with politicians saying one thing and doing quite another, and was afraid of another four years of liberal politics losing control of immigration, the Supreme Court and the Second Amendment.
It will be a cruel irony if the very thing that sees Trump lose this election is that he has human flaws just like the rest of us.
If he fails, it will be he failed to be duplicitous enough to be part of the Establishment regular Americans simply cannot stand.

http://clashdaily.com/2016/10/lmao-tv-star-says-id-rather-grabbed-p-ssy-governed-one/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=exchange&utm_campaign=libertyupheld
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #1453 on: October 14, 2016, 01:48:34 PM »
You can read Kaos giving up on any actual defense for Trump and resorting to ad-hominem in real time in this post.

So if Trump wasn't sexualizing that 10 year old, and you weren't digging for justification of fucking 10 year olds to be socially normal, why did you post examples of song lyrics of men lusting after 16 and 17 year olds as if it's exactly the same thing? Just a total non-sequitur?

Stupid or liar? Liar.

Ad hominem grits are pretty good. But the regular ones are still better to me. Just some salt pepper and a slab of butter and you are good to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #1454 on: October 14, 2016, 02:51:34 PM »
Trump having a speech in NC. Actually doing a good job. Then he did it. He's painted himself into a corner on these allegations. He says he doesnt know the women. Never seen them. They have no proof.  He's fallen into the trap. He's playing checkers and they are playing chess.  He just flat out denies know these women while I'm betting someone is holding a picture or another recording that is going to fucking kill him.

I'm going to mentally prepare myself for 8 years of Hillary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1455 on: October 14, 2016, 02:58:33 PM »
Trump having a speech in NC. Actually doing a good job. Then he did it. He's painted himself into a corner on these allegations. He says he doesnt know the women. Never seen them. They have no proof.  He's fallen into the trap. He's playing checkers and they are playing chess.  He just flat out denies know these women while I'm betting someone is holding a picture or another recording that is going to fucking kill him.

Unfortunately in this case he is not a politician. A politician would have said I don't remember them. I meet a ton of people. I don't remember each one. And truthfully, talking to someone and having your picture taken with them does not necessarily mean you know the or remember them. He should make that clear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1456 on: October 14, 2016, 03:03:55 PM »

Stupid or liar? Liar.
So, you've finally determined the answer! This stupid or liar thing was tough. It was like the chicken or the egg.

But let's ask you, now. And this may be harder to really come up with the truth but I believe that you can do it.

Gay or do you just like the taste of cock?

Gay or cock taste?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #1457 on: October 14, 2016, 03:05:07 PM »

Yup.

My exact frustration with the guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1458 on: October 14, 2016, 03:09:22 PM »

"I don't recall" has been patented by the democrats and therefore not available for use.

I am hoping she is so bad they we survive the worst four years in American history. That's saying a lot after the last 8 under the CGIC.  (Cock gobbler In charge)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1459 on: October 14, 2016, 03:16:48 PM »
I can pretty much guarantee whoever the next president will be will only be there for four years and will universally be considered one of the worst presidents we've ever had.

Another reason for you not to vote for Trump.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 03:45:16 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions