Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Obama Directs Public Schools to Allow Transgender Access to Restrooms

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Not if I'm Trump, because I invited him and any other transgender to do it. 

All I'm saying is that Trump won't reverse Obama's decision.  There is no proof that he will.
Yeah, but to be fair, you can't hear the voices in his head. They have offered all the proof he needs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Sorry, but

Link

That is twice in one thread that you guys have posted this article. Kaos explained it to you and you still don't get it.

Now if you were as good at getting the truth as you are at hating Trump, you would see that in most cases involving this or education, Trump has maintained from the beginning that it is a states' rights issue.

But the blinding hatred overrules any positives.

And even if he does nothing in the end, at least I have hope that he might allow states to decide on their own. With Hitlary, there is not even hope!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Ogre

That is twice in one thread that you guys have posted this article. Kaos explained it to you and you still don't get it.

Now if you were as good at getting the truth as you are at hating Trump, you would see that in most cases involving this or education, Trump has maintained from the beginning that it is a states' rights issue.

But the blinding hatred overrules any positives.

And even if he does nothing in the end, at least I have hope that he might allow states to decide on their own. With Hitlary, there is not even hope!

Mr. Trump will be glad to know that so many of his supporters agree with him that transgender people can use whatever bathroom they identify with at the moment. 

For the record, I don't have a blinding hatred of Trump.  I just think he's a despot-in-waiting and will be a great danger to the future of our republic.  I know, that's crazy talk.  It's not like he's said he would prevent companies from leaving our country or threatened people he has a personal beef with.  Oh wait

The Biggest Threat To Jeff Bezos And Amazon: President Trump

Donald Trump is unhappy with Jeff Bezos, and it now appears that the biggest threat to Amazon isn't revenue growth and profit margins, it's a potential future President Trump who may deem AMZN to be anti-competitive and force it to break apart.

In an interview with Sean Hannity, Trump went off on the Amazon founder, accusing Bezos of having The Washington Post (which Bezos purchased for $250 million in late 2013) run political hit pieces on Trump, apparently to stop Trump from going after Bezos for having a monopoly.

"Every hour we're getting calls from reporters from The Washington Post asking ridiculous questions. This is owned as a toy by Jeff Bezos who controls Amazon. Amazon is getting away with murder tax wise. He's using the Washington Post for power so that the politicians in Washington don't tax Amazon the way they should be taxed. He's worried about me, he thinks I would go after him for anti-trust. He's got a huge anti-trust problem because he's controlling so much. Amazon is controlling so much of what they're doing."

The bad blood between the two billionaires is nothing new, and started in 2015 when in response to Trump tweets that "The @washingtonpost, which loses a fortune, is owned by @JeffBezos for purposes of keeping taxes down at his no profit company, @amazon", Bezos responded with a proposal to shoot Trump into space.

In this specific case, the Donald's irritation stems from the fact that The Washington Post is putting together a team that will solely focus on Trump and all aspects of his life. "We're going to do a book, we're doing articles about every phase of his life." said Bob Woodward, of Watergate fame. Woodward went on to call Trump's real estate deals in New York "more complex than the CIA."

According to Woodward, Bezos has urged the Post to run as many stories as possible about all the presidential candidates so that voters can't say they were uninformed when they select the next president.

"He said, 'Look, the job at the Washington Post has to be tell us everything about who the eventual nominee will be in both parties. A 15-part, 16-part series, 20-part series, we want to look at every part of their lives. And we're never going to get the whole story, of course, but we can get the best attainable."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Mr. Trump will be glad to know that so many of his supporters agree with him that transgender people can use whatever bathroom they identify with at the moment. 

Once again, you totally missed what was said. Nobody agrees that they should be able to use the restroom in that manner.
The agreement was that it should have been left alone. and that now it is a STATES' rights issue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls

Take a break from the debate for a sec.  Now, that's some funny shit, right there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Take a break from the debate for a sec.  Now, that's some funny shit, right there.

Is that a young Ray Stevens....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Nobody agrees that they should be able to use the restroom in that manner.

Ahem...

Dipping into a contentious issue by taking a stand many Republicans oppose, Mr. Trump told a town-hall-style event, hosted by NBC’s “Today” show at Rockefeller Center in Manhattan, that when people go to the restroom, they should “use the bathroom they feel is appropriate.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Is that a young Ray Stevens....

That's the day the squirrel went berserk in his drawers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
The bottom line for me is that issues like this should be left to the States and ultimately, a vote of the people.  It's not a big deal to me either way.  Just let each State decide.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Ahem...
These people act like he was vocally opposed to the Charlotte Ordinance. Let alone MORE vocally opposed to it than HB2.

As has been said, the one thing Trump knows a lot about and is masterful at is manipulating idiots.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The bottom line for me is that issues like this should be left to the States and ultimately, a vote of the people.  It's not a big deal to me either way.  Just let each State decide.

This is where I am.  And trump is.  I don't see the need to legislate it or to respond to the legislation.

This affects roughly 150,000 people in a country of 320 million.  Aboit 3000 per state assuming equal proportion.  But we all know that's not true.  In Alabama less than 1000 most likely. 

It wasn't a problem until somebody made it one. 

I don't really care how you "identify".  I think that there is horseshit anyway.  Legislating based on "feelings"'is horseshit too. 

Before the radical fringe started screaming and out gay president decided to get involved people just handled things like adults.  That's what Trump said.  Now it's out there and both sides suffer.

I'm sick of this idea that some freak's feelings trump common sense and decency.  In the past people who were outside the norm accepted they were not normal and conformed to society.  I'm okay with that. Fuck, I'm not normal.  They didn't demand that their sickness be accepted as normal. 

Just because you "feel" like a woman doesn't mean you are one.  Ever. But if you handle your business quietly and with common courtesy and decorum nobody's going to say much.  You still don't have the right to make everyone else uncomfortable. 

We're just a quick slip away from pedophiles demanding their rights and Obama crusading for them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
These people act like he was vocally opposed to the Charlotte Ordinance. Let alone MORE vocally opposed to it than HB2.

As has been said, the one thing Trump knows a lot about and is masterful at is manipulating idiots.

You act like Trump personally shit in your shoe.   

As has been said, the one thing you've proven to be good at is screeching hysterically and beating a dead drum. 

As always, however, I respect the passion. I just don't agree. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
My oldest daughter is going in to the 1st grade next year.  I am going to have to give some serious consideration over the summer to putting her in private school.  We'll have to see how this plays out, but I don't see either of the Presidential candidates reversing this "decree" by King Obama.

We truly are on a death spiral.

Have fun with those Decatur schools....Bremen don't play dat!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

Have fun with those Decatur schools....Bremen don't play dat!

I'll kick a 3rd grader's teeth in.  Ain't no thang. 

« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 02:29:24 PM by Ogre »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
I'm looking at the positive of this. Long line at the men's and not at the women's. I am gonna feel feminine for a short period and use the womeenz. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
I'm looking at the positive of this. Long line at the men's and not at the women's. I am gonna feel feminine for a short period and use the womeenz.

Not sure where you have been hanging out where that has been the case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.

gay clubs  You know, places.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls

Certainly not at our beloved JHS.  Dizzam, fix that shit for the ladies, please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
I don't give a shit what Barry dictates. I DO NOT have to tolerate faggots and transfags, ever. And yes, they should be removed from the gene pool by any means necessary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
from the AP

Alabama is joining 10 other states in suing the Obama administration over its directive to U.S. public schools to let transgender students use the bathrooms and locker rooms that match their gender identity.

The lawsuit announced Wednesday accuses the Obama administration of "running roughshod over commonsense policies" that protect children. The lawsuit, led by Texas, also includes Oklahoma, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Tennessee, Maine, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Utah and Georgia.

"The Obama administration has taken government overreach to an unprecedented level, directly challenging the personal privacy of America's school children while threatening to withhold funds from schools which refuse to accept this form of coercion" said Attorney General Luther Strange.

"President Obama does not have legal grounds to rewrite the law. Congress was absolutely clear that federal law allows schools to have separate facilities based on the 'sex' of the individual, not their gender preference.  This disturbing attempt to transform America's classrooms into laboratories for the Obama administration's social experiments will not stand up to the test of law."

The challenge, which asks a judge to declare the directive unlawful, follows a federal directive to U.S. schools this month to let transgender students use the bathrooms and locker rooms that match their gender identity.

Some conservative states have vowed defiance, calling the guidance a threat to safety while being accused of discrimination by supporters of transgender rights. U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch has said "there is no room in our schools for discrimination."

Texas' lieutenant governor has previously said the state is willing to forfeit $10 billion in federal education dollars rather than comply.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott confirmed the lawsuit at a book signing hours before the state's Republican attorney general was scheduled to formally announce the challenge at a Wednesday news conference.

"His lawsuit is challenging the way that the Obama administration is trampling the United States Constitution," Abbott told reporters.

The directive from the U.S. Justice and Education Departments represents an escalation in the fast-moving dispute over what is becoming the civil rights issue of the day. The guidance was issued after the Justice Department and North Carolina sued each other overs a state law that requires transgender people to use the public bathroom that corresponds to the sex on their birth certificate. The law applies to schools and many other places.

Supporters say such measures are needed to protect women and children from sexual predators, while the Justice Department and others argue the threat is practically nonexistent and the law discriminatory

Texas was a likely candidate to rush to the courthouse first. Abbott sued the Obama administration more than two dozen times when he was attorney general, a pace that his successor, Republican Ken Paxton, has kept up since taking office last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions