Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Props To Bill

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Props To Bill
« on: April 08, 2016, 10:58:18 AM »
I don't care if it's Bill, Hitlery, The Donald, The Ted or Rosie O'Donnell.  Anytime someone challenges these BLM idiots, it warms the cockles of this old heart.  Brought to you via a copy/pasta from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of foxy news.

Former President Bill Clinton was involved in a heated exchange with Black Lives Matter protesters Thursday at a Hillary Clinton campaign event in Philadelphia, where he was forced to defend his record as president and his wife’s past statements.

For almost 15 minutes Clinton sparred with protesters who objected to the 1994 criminal justice reform bill he signed into law as president that increased prison sentences for a number of gang-related offenses. Black Lives Matter activists claim the bill disproportionately hurt African-Americans.

A visibly agitated Clinton told the protesters that the bill helped crack down on gangs who were killing African-American children.

"I talked to a lot of African-American groups. They thought black lives mattered. They said take this bill because our kids are being shot in the street by gangs. We had 13-year-old kids planning their own funerals," Clinton said.

One protester yelled that “black youth are not super predators” – a reference to a statement Hillary Clinton made as first lady. The former president shot back.

“I don't know how you would characterize the gang leaders who got 13-year-old kids hopped up on crack and sent them out onto the streets to murder other African-American children, maybe you thought they were good citizens,” Clinton said, his face turning increasingly red. “She didn’t.”

“You are defending the people who killed the lives you say matter.  Tell the truth.  You are defending the people who cause young people to go out and take guns,” Clinton yelled.

He also addressed claims by the protesters that the 1996 welfare reform bill increased poverty among African-Americans.

“They say the welfare reform bill increased poverty then why did we have the largest drop in African American poverty in history when I was president?” he asked rhetorically.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Props To Bill
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 11:04:21 AM »
Almost pasted this story in the PC thread. Black Twitter & SJW Twitter is besides themselves livid over this.

I am baffled as to how anything he said is controversial, but then again I'm white.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 11:13:41 AM »
Some of y'all need to check your privilege. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 11:20:50 AM »
Almost pasted this story in the PC thread. Black Twitter & SJW Twitter is besides themselves livid over this.

I am baffled as to how anything he said is controversial, but then again I'm white.
These days truth itself is controversial. Slick Willy, of all people, dropped a truth bomb on them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 11:21:13 AM »

So gang related black on black crime is/was out of control and he passed a reform bill to apply stiffer penalties for those offenses.  And they're pissed because.....?  I'm really not getting the logic here, if in fact there is any.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 11:34:19 AM »
So gang related black on black crime is/was out of control and he passed a reform bill to apply stiffer penalties for those offenses.  And they're pissed because.....?  I'm really not getting the logic here, if in fact there is any.

They pissed cause too many brothers in da slammer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 12:16:08 PM »
They pissed cause too many brothers in da slammer

And a white guy signed the law to put them there.  #whiteguyssuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 12:26:46 PM »
How long before Hillbillary apologizes and/or says she didn't say what she said when she said what she did?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 12:56:43 PM »
How long before Hillbillary apologizes and/or says she didn't say what she said when she said what she did?
It'll be too late. They don't know we know they know we know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2016, 01:44:42 PM »

Not only do I expect an apology, I fully expect her to say anyone convicted under this law will be parole/pardon her first day in office. 

and had Bush said what bill said, there would be a shit storm by the media.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2016, 02:27:09 PM »
Glad it wasn't a mean 'ol racist Rebublican that said this.  Philly would be up in smoke today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2016, 03:12:08 PM »
Glad it wasn't a mean 'ol racist Rebublican that said this.  Philly would be up in smoke today.

I'd brought the marshmallows. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2016, 03:28:21 PM »
Todd Starnes calls em' out.

There will not be a Kentucky Derby party at Dartmouth College this year because some students allege that one of the nation’s most prestigious horse races is racist.

And fair warning – before reading further you might want to make a batch of Mint Juleps. You’re going to need it.

Click here to join Todd’s American Dispatch: a must-read for Conservatives!

Back in 2015, a group of Black Lives Matter protestors targeted an exclusive Kentucky Derby party hosted by the ladies of Kappa Delta Epsilon – calling the event overtly racist and “recreating an Antebellum South atmosphere on the Ivy League campus.”

The protestors accused the party of being a “bastion of racism, exclusion and oppression.” They chanted, “What is Derby? It’s the face of genocide” and “What is Derby? It’s the face of police brutality.”
  :facepalm:
I searched The New York Times archives and could find no evidence of police brutality at the Derby – nor could I find any evidence of ethnic cleansings.

I can only imagine the angst and soul searching among the fragile Ivy League snowflakes as they contemplated the grave offense they had caused to the perpetually-offended, hashtag protesters.

To right the terrible injustice -- the sorority ladies met with members of the university’s Afro-American Society. Oh, to have been a fly on the wall in what was most certainly a confab on “privilege.”

Shortly thereafter, Kappa Delta Epsilon decided to change the Kentucky Derby theme “because of its racial connotations.”

“[It is] related to pre-war southern culture,” KDE vice president Nikol Oydanich told The Dartmouth newspaper. “[The] Derby was a party that had the power to upset a lot of our classmates.”

And by “pre-war southern culture,” I reckon the young lady was referring to the Civil War.

There’s just one minor flaw in Kappa Delta Epsilon’s reasoning – the first running of the Kentucky Derby was held in 1875 – during Reconstruction.

That’s right, racing fans. The Kentucky Derby did not commence until 10 years after the war had ended. And for what it’s worth, Kentucky was officially neutral during the War Between the States.

Go ahead and take another swig of that Mint Julep.

KDE president Allison Chou told The Dartmouth that the protests leading to the change were helpful – an “opportunity to reflect on what it stands for and the inconsistencies between Derby and the sorority’s values.”

No ma’am. It’s a horse race – with a bunch of ladies wearing fancy hats.

It would be akin to accusing Colonel Sanders of being a racist because he fries chicken. Or refusing to wear clothing made from cotton because of its significance in “pre-war southern culture.”

So instead of a Derby party – the ladies are hosting an alcohol-free Woodstock party – because nothing screams tolerance and diversity like commemorating a bunch of tie-dyed, hippy-dippy liberals, doing Lord knows what in a field of debauchery.

It sounds to me like somebody’s been smoking the Colonel’s eleven herbs and spices.

What a bunch of finger-lickin’ morons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2016, 09:48:28 PM »
I don't care if it's Bill, Hitlery, The Donald, The Ted or Rosie O'Donnell.  Anytime someone challenges these BLM idiots, it warms the cockles...

They probably shouldn't get into a war of words qith ole slick. He is a walking TelePrompTer!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2016, 05:46:00 PM »
Guess what? Right here in Alabama, racism takes a back seat.

Port City Secondliners "Kentucky Derby Day Party" - FOX10 News | WALA

Port City Secondliners "Kentucky Derby Day Party"
Posted: May 06, 2016 10:54 AM CDT
Updated: May 06, 2016 10:54 AM CDT
By Joe Emer, Studio10 Host
Connect

The Port City Secondliners are getting ready for one of their biggest events of the year.  It's the "Kentucky Derby Day Party"!

The event takes place Saturday, May 7th at The Pillars on Government Street.

For advance tickets go to eventbrite.com.  You can also purchase them the day of the event.

https://www.facebook.com/portcitysecondliners/?fref=ts
http://www.fox10tv.com/story/31909903/port-city-secondliners-kentucky-derby-day-party
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 05:53:47 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions