Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Finishing sentences

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Finishing sentences
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2016, 02:29:26 PM »
Your video is better. If you watch mine first, pick up on Kaos's and see where it left off (4:00 of Kaos's video).

Spoiler: The protesters don't smarter or begin to acknowledge facts.

It's not here or there now but the thing the redneck accuses Ted of lying about - the interview trump had with the New York Times about not really deporting all illegals? Portions of that interview with the nyt are out there if you scour the web. And in this case Ted Cruz was not  "lying Ted". Disagreeing with someone's stances is different than calling them a liar. The latter is what I have more issue with. In this exchange Cruz was totally correct but hey "Lyin Ted!" And it sticks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2016, 03:00:59 PM »
It's not here or there now but the thing the redneck accuses Ted of lying about - the interview trump had with the New York Times about not really deporting all illegals? Portions of that interview with the nyt are out there if you scour the web. And in this case Ted Cruz was not  "lying Ted". Disagreeing with someone's stances is different than calling them a liar. The latter is what I have more issue with. In this exchange Cruz was totally correct but hey "Lyin Ted!" And it sticks.
And the stuff about the 2nd Amendment, and every single thing Cruz said in that video was unequivocally, veritably true.

"WHATEVER LYNE TED!!! WHAT ABOUT YOUR AFFAIR? OH THAT'S A LIE WHATEVER LYNE TED!!"

I would have punched him (at the next X-gate).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2016, 03:06:19 PM »
Something is wrong if a person's main argument against Trump is his supporters, while also turning a blind eye to the supporters of other candidates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2016, 03:18:46 PM »
Something is wrong if a person's main argument against Trump is his supporters, while also turning a blind eye to the supporters of other candidates.

Wasn't really my point though. Was more how truth means little. And how shit can just be thrown to the wall and it sticks. Ie - Lyin Ted. Wasn't true but it stuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2016, 08:11:25 PM »
Wasn't really my point though. Was more how truth means little. And how shit can just be thrown to the wall and it sticks. Ie - Lyin Ted. Wasn't true but it stuck.

So Ted NEVER lied?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2016, 09:29:52 AM »
So Ted NEVER lied?

About trumps interview with the nyt? About the national enquirer affair story?

Absolutely not. The facts are there. No one proved he had any affair. And trump did indeed have a sit down with the nyt times about his immigration policy.

And I only address those two things since those are the two things that frick and frack accused him of lying about at the confrontation. You have to admit the "Lyin' Ted" line was designed to catch on and have a character effect whether it was true or not. Much like the "cam done got paid by awwbren". We know it was never proven but it had its intended effect on us in the media and in people's minds.

Again, it's not here or there now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE