Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Serk Da Soul-A

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Serk Da Soul-A
« on: April 29, 2016, 03:44:40 PM »
Just a recommendation on something different here.  This past Sunday, we hit Cirque Du Soleil in the ATL.  I know they have different versions of it in places like Orlando, Nawlins', Las Vegas etc.  Always heard people say it was an awesome show so what the hell.  I ain't got nuthin' pushin' so let's do it.  Took Mrs. Snags and 6'1" Mini Snags.

Nothing short of amazing.  You spend 2 plus hours with your stomach in your throat (If that makes any sense)  It's gymnastics on steroids with a theme.  You spend the whole next hour after the show asking each other how in the world did they pull that off?  They were 35 feet in the air...you can't do that.  It's good for all ages so if you've got kids, I highly recommend catching this show if you're anywhere near one. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Serk Da Soul-A
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 03:53:06 PM »
Saw it in Vegas.  I loved it!  2 hours of air conditioning in a comfortable seat for me to get a nap and be ready for the upcoming all nighter of black jack and craps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 04:12:06 PM »
Saw it in Vegas.  I loved it!  2 hours of air conditioning in a comfortable seat for me to get a nap and be ready for the upcoming all nighter of black jack and craps.

In my best Tracy Morgan voice:

Daffs whut Ahm tawkin' bout!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 07:45:26 AM »
The Beatles one they did a few years ago looked pretty cool. Other than that I'd probably be like sani. Or if not sleeping, maybe pull some papa Bert action or similar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE