Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AU-NFL Draft

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: AU-NFL Draft
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2016, 11:14:15 AM »
I sux at the FB copyings!

Hope it's not his real name, otherwise that poor guy is "Worst, Jeremy" in the hotel registry. 

Much like our own "Poor, Hicks."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2016, 11:22:02 AM »
Hope it's not his real name, otherwise that poor guy is "Worst, Jeremy" in the hotel registry. 

Much like our own "Poor, Hicks."

Yeah. I was mostly referring to Xavier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2016, 11:24:29 AM »
I hope they're right.  The guy proved what he could do on the field.  He wasn't on everyone's watch list going into the season for Jeremy Johnson type reasons.  He had already gone beast mode in the SEC.  Which means the ability is there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2016, 12:25:56 PM »
fuck the NFL in the nose with a brick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2016, 03:28:06 PM »
fuck the NFL in the nose with a brick
okkkkkkay
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2016, 03:45:50 PM »
okkkkkkay

Gawtfather, I've seen more than one mock draft predicting Ezekiel Elliot to the Fins.  Would that pop chub or no?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 04:17:02 PM »
Gawtfather, I've seen more than one mock draft predicting Ezekiel Elliot to the Fins.  Would that pop chub or no?

if he, meaning Ezekiel, comes with a Wookie (w/medal) and a Death Star firepit...i would say yeah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2016, 04:44:11 PM »

Hell yeah, but I don't think he drops that far.

We need RB, DB, perhaps an LB
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2016, 05:18:29 PM »
Hell yeah, but I don't think he drops that far.

We need RB, DB, perhaps an LB

Tanneyhill still the QB down there?  You OK with that?

Not that this is the draft to go chasing one (or waterfalls)...but free agency?  Something?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2016, 05:29:41 PM »
Tanneyhill still the QB down there?  You OK with that?

Not that this is the draft to go chasing one (or waterfalls)...but free agency?  Something?

Would a trade for Carlin Kraperdink be a possibility?  I think he just started to suck as the whole organization began to implode.  When SF was in the Super Bowl, I looked at that team and thought they were going to have be dealt with for a long time to come.  I thought Patrick Willis hanging it up was huge.  That was one bad mofo.

Speaking of LB's, my Falcons (That's right, I said "my Falcons" haters) look like they're going to LB, LB, DE, LB, LB, DE, LB....  They might finally do something if they'd ever get a D.  I will say the white women in the ATL better keep a sharp eye out.  The Falcons signed Courtney Upshaw.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2016, 10:28:14 PM »
Miami goes with Laremy "Smoke" Tunsil.  Falcons pick Florida safety, Keanu Reev...err, Neal.  Big kid.  Monster hitter.  They NEEDED linebackers and a DE. 

Dallas nailed with Elliott.  Prototype NFL back.  Fast, good vision.  5'11" 225 so big enough to endure the NFL grind.  Plus, he catches the ball out of the backfield. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2016, 10:50:44 PM »
Miami goes with Laremy "Smoke" Tunsil.  Falcons pick Florida safety, Keanu Reev...err, Neal.  Big kid.  Monster hitter.  They NEEDED linebackers and a DE. 

Dallas nailed with Elliott.  Prototype NFL back.  Fast, good vision.  5'11" 225 so big enough to endure the NFL grind.  Plus, he catches the ball out of the backfield.

Word going around that Tunsil was asked if he took money from coaches at Ole Miss. And he said "yeah..." 

Cheating like Bama.  Hopefully both get busted. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 11:11:11 PM »
Word going around that Tunsil was asked if he took money from coaches at Ole Miss. And he said "yeah..." 

Cheating like Bama.  Hopefully both get busted.

It ain't no problem.

Signed,

DJ Fluker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2016, 11:43:37 PM »
Like Elliott Ness.  Untouchable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2016, 11:49:24 PM »
So Bama had one player in the first round, Ryan Kelly.  Miles Jack still on the board.  Knee issue must be worse than they're telling us.  Before, most had him top 5.  Amirite that only one RB taken in the 1st round?  A lot of pretty damn good players still out there.  2nd round should be interesting.  Shon Holdman is projected for the 2nd round.  BTW, nice little write up on Shon in this week's SI talking about his diet.  up to 6'5" 315 and 18% body fat. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2016, 10:11:59 AM »

Dallas will fuck him up. Coach Garrett Jones will see to that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2016, 07:24:06 AM »

Dallas will fuck him up. Coach Garrett Jones will see to that.

The rbs are one thing they usually don't fuck up too bad. But in the time span between aikman and romo, it was where qbs came to get qb ratings under 60. I thought McFadden actually had a good year last year. It's just that every other person in the starting 22 was out at some point. Elliot was an extremely solid pick by them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

chinook

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2016, 03:26:09 PM »
Weekend Recap

3 players selected in rounds 3 - 7.

5 sign FA contracts.

4 drafted by the AUPD.

Former Auburn players Ricardo Louis and Blake Countess highlighted Auburn's final day at the 2016 NFL Draft in Chicago Saturday.

Louis was unexpectedly picked up with the No. 114 overall pick in the fourth round by Cleveland. With the Browns, Louis will rejoin his Auburn teammate Shon Coleman, who was drafted Friday.

"A lot of people didn't expect for me to get drafted in the fourth round but hey, a lot of teams see what other teams don't and that's just what it is," the receiver told AL.com.

Philadelphia drafted Countess, who transferred from Michigan to Auburn for his final season of college football, in the sixth round with the 196th overall pick.

"There's no doubt he'll knock your butt off now," Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn told PhiladelphiaEagles.com. "He plays a lot bigger than he is. He has a great competitive mentality. He's fearless. He'll go in there and get it done."

Cornerback Jonathan Jones and offensive tackle Avery Young were both projected by several draft analysts to be selected in the middle rounds, but fell into free agency. Jones signed a free-agent deal with the New England Patriots while Young inked with the New Orleans Saints.

"It's a dream come true," Young told AL.com. "Growing up in a small, rough area, going to the NFL now, there's nothing that can explain the feeling."

"It was a long day," Young told AL.com.

Tampa Bay moved quickly and picked up three former Tigers by signing running back Peyton Barber, defensive lineman DaVonte Lambert and linebacker Casanova McKinzy to free-agent deals.

"I truly am blessed to have made it this far in my life, and can't wait to see what the future holds," Barber wrote on Instagram. "I will continue to strive to be an Auburn man and will always be a tiger at heart. War eagle forever, and go Bucs!"

Linebackers Kris Frost and Justin Garrett, wide receivers D'haquille Williams and Melvin Ray, center Devonte Danzey and defensive lineman Keymiya Harrell continue to wait for free-agent deals or camp invitations.

Previously under Malzahn, Auburn had five players selected in the 2015 Draft and four in the 2014 Draft.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2016, 04:05:33 PM »
Jones might be the only FA that sticks! NE gets the most out of players that petered out on us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2016, 04:23:50 PM »
I have a feeling Kris Frost may be waiting as long as I have for a free agency deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com