Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ryder Cup

Ryder Cup
« on: September 15, 2008, 03:18:24 PM »
Any of you hackers plan on watching any of the coverage or do you even give a care? Do the Europeans kick our butts again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Ryder Cup
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 03:47:16 PM »
I care nothing about watching a bunch of big, yellow rental trucks race.  Bores me to tears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 03:52:19 PM »
I care nothing about watching a bunch of big, yellow rental trucks race.  Bores me to tears.
You are more a U-Haul Cup guy aren't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 03:58:28 PM »
I'm supposed to go that fucker, but I got news today that might wreck what's been planned for about 3 fucking months...  Maybe why I'm in a little more of a foul mood than usual.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 04:05:03 PM »
I'm supposed to go that fucker, but I got news today that might wreck what's been planned for about 3 fucking months...  Maybe why I'm in a little more of a foul mood than usual.

Aw, rent you a big yellow truck and go anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 02:19:22 AM »
Fuck, no 4x Ryder Cup Polo for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 09:31:51 AM »
Fuck, no 4x Ryder Cup Polo for me.

There's still a heartbeat, but fading.  It's pretty much bullshit.  I set the trip up and I might be the one getting screwed out of going.  There's a lot of circumstances that make sense, but still, getting screwed will suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 09:44:10 AM »
I understand.  My brother lives there and had us tent passes but I cannot get away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 10:04:23 AM »
The biggest problem is that my customer that I arranged to take can't go (typical that can happen when you're talking about the big bosses sometime..ugh..).   We'll see what happens, they're trying another customer up North to bring down in their place, but my boss told me yesterday afternoon, if that customer doesn't work out, I can try another.   Also, Louisville's a wreck right now after the remains of Ike went through.  So who knows....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions