Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Match Game

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Match Game
« on: April 28, 2016, 02:55:02 PM »
from foxynews dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  I realize Match Game is before most of you young whippersnapper's time.  But this game show was must-see TV during its heyday. Very simple premise but every fill in the blank question was purposely designed to give some type of sexual/dirty answer.  I'll at least check it out to see if the new version is any good.

How blank is this blankety blank news?

The '70s game show "Match Game" is coming back, with Alec Baldwin picking up the long, skinny microphone originally held by Gene Rayburn as host, Vulture reports. The new "Match Game" will air for 10 episodes this summer on Sundays at 10/9c on ABC as part of a game show block that will also include "Celebrity Family Feud"and "The $100,000 Pyramid."

The new "Match Game" will have the classic format of contestants trying to guess how the celebrity panelists answered the jokey fill-in-the-blank-questions. No celebrity guests have been confirmed, but it's probably safe to assume that frequent '70s guest Betty White will return. Panelists back in the day often included Richard Dawson and Charles Nelson Reilly (maybe we'll see Baldwin's impression of that game show stalwart).

"Match Game's" best-known incarnation ran from 1973 to 1979 on CBS. It was last revived for a short stint in syndication from 1998 to 1999.

Match Game will premiere June 26 on ABC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Match Game
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 02:57:25 PM »
F this noise. I want bob barker and his long skinny......microphone back. He had all the hoes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 02:58:46 PM »
It was a fun, silly game show back then. It will be a liberal filled shit show now. (Alec Baldwin :fu:)

Didn't know then, but the way Gene grabbed and stroked the long Mic makes sense now.   :homo: :fag:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 03:01:09 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 03:01:06 PM »
with Alec Baldwin picking up the long, skinny microphone originally held by Gene Rayburn as host

SHIT ALREADY!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 03:04:37 PM »
Tell us what he's won Gene!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 03:08:26 PM »
from foxynews dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  I realize Match Game is before most of you young whippersnapper's time.  But this game show was must-see TV during its heyday. Very simple premise but every fill in the blank question was purposely designed to give some type of sexual/dirty answer.  I'll at least check it out to see if the new version is any good.

How blank is this blankety blank news?

The '70s game show "Match Game" is coming back, with Alec Baldwin picking up the long, skinny microphone originally held by Gene Rayburn as host, Vulture reports. The new "Match Game" will air for 10 episodes this summer on Sundays at 10/9c on ABC as part of a game show block that will also include "Celebrity Family Feud"and "The $100,000 Pyramid."

The new "Match Game" will have the classic format of contestants trying to guess how the celebrity panelists answered the jokey fill-in-the-blank-questions. No celebrity guests have been confirmed, but it's probably safe to assume that frequent '70s guest Betty White will return. Panelists back in the day often included Richard Dawson and Charles Nelson Reilly (maybe we'll see Baldwin's impression of that game show stalwart).

"Match Game's" best-known incarnation ran from 1973 to 1979 on CBS. It was last revived for a short stint in syndication from 1998 to 1999.

Match Game will premiere June 26 on ABC.

Dude.  I watch Match Game almost every morning on GSN while I'm sorting out my calendar for the day.  It's on at 7 and again at 7:30. 

Used to watch this in syndication in the afternoon after school, too.  This and Tattletales with Bert Convy.  And Hogan's Heroes, Gomer Pyle, Brady Bunch, Partridge Family and Gilligan. 

Match Game isn't always great, but there are some pretty funny moments.   What never ceases to amaze me about that show is how comfortable people were about things.  They made black jokes, jewish jokes, white jokes, sexist jokes and had fun with each other.  Things were so much better when everybody wasn't looking for a reason to be offended and had a good sense of humor about it all. 

Gene Rayburn was the perfect host for that.   

Nipsey Russell is good on there.  Charles Nelson is, Richard Dawson is, Fannie Flagg is, Betty White is, Patty Duke is, Bonnie from One Day At A Time is. 

It's interesting to me to see some of those people when they were still hot and young.   

Some of the contestants are fairly hot too.  Kirstie Alley (way before Cheers) has been on there.  So was the motorcycle chick from CHiPS, Brianne Leary.  She was on there as a contestant, got discovered and became an actress and then came back as a panelist. 

I really don't think I want to watch a new version of it, though.  It will be lame. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 03:11:45 PM »

Dude.  I watch Match Game almost every morning on GSN while I'm sorting out my calendar for the day.  It's on at 7 and again at 7:30. 

Used to watch this in syndication in the afternoon after school, too.  This and Tattletales with Bert Convy.  And Hogan's Heroes, Gomer Pyle, Brady Bunch, Partridge Family and Gilligan. 

Match Game isn't always great, but there are some pretty funny moments.   What never ceases to amaze me about that show is how comfortable people were about things.  They made black jokes, jewish jokes, white jokes, sexist jokes and had fun with each other.  Things were so much better when everybody wasn't looking for a reason to be offended and had a good sense of humor about it all. 

Gene Rayburn was the perfect host for that.   

Nipsey Russell is good on there.  Charles Nelson is, Richard Dawson is, Fannie Flagg is, Betty White is, Patty Duke is, Bonnie from One Day At A Time is. 

It's interesting to me to see some of those people when they were still hot and young.   

Some of the contestants are fairly hot too.  Kirstie Alley (way before Cheers) has been on there.  So was the motorcycle chick from CHiPS, Brianne Leary.  She was on there as a contestant, got discovered and became an actress and then came back as a panelist. 

I really don't think I want to watch a new version of it, though.  It will be lame.

I just love a good Jew joke in the morning over Cheerios and oj. Got any good ones?

Just the other day I heard one about...Hey...where's my wallet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 03:17:53 PM »
I just love a good Jew joke in the morning over Cheerios and oj. Got any good ones?

Just the other day I heard one about...Hey...where's my wallet?

Why do Jewish men have to be circumcised?
Because a Jewish woman wont touch anything unless it's 20% off

:rimshot:

K is spot on.  There was no PC'ness bullshit. Sex jokes, stereotypes...anything was fair game.  And people knew that going in. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2016, 03:50:40 PM »
What does a Jewish woman say while making love?

Beige.  I think I'll paint the ceiling beige.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2016, 03:57:19 PM »
What would you call a bloodthirsty Jew on a rampage?

Genghis Cohen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2016, 04:32:06 PM »
What would you call a bloodthirsty Jew on a rampage?

Genghis Cohen.

So many Jew jokes. So little time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2016, 04:45:56 PM »
What do you call 1,000 Jews on a train?

Whatever you like, they’re not coming back
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2016, 04:49:41 PM »
What do you call 1,000 Jews on a train?

Whatever you like, they’re not coming back

That's not fucking funny my great grandfather died at Auschwitz.

He fell out of a guard tower.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2016, 04:55:23 PM »
A Jew was playing with an ashtray, when Hitler comes by and asks:

“Are you looking for someone?”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2016, 05:15:04 PM »
What's the best way to get a Jewish girl's number?

Roll up her sleeve.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 05:24:34 PM »
Only on this board can you go from the Match game of the 70's to crude Jew Jokes.

:thumsup: :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions