Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

For Sale: 3 Miss. State tickets

For Sale: 3 Miss. State tickets
« on: September 08, 2008, 05:32:04 PM »
A couple of things have come up today that is probably going to make it tough for me to make the game. I would like to sale all 3 at once and just asking what I paid for them to get my money back:

Lower Level
Section V Row 29 Seats 22, 23, 24
$150 for all 3

PM or e-mail me at GoArmy12@charter.net to discuss payment options. I have Paypal, but we can talk other options.

Edit In: Already sold 'em
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 05:57:04 PM by Ranger12 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Re: For Sale: 3 Miss. State tickets
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 06:05:45 PM »
That didn't take long. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 09:35:46 PM »
That didn't take long. 
It was an inside job.

After I had I had offered them to my pops first, he called me back after I had posted this and said he would take them. He is moving close to Starkville tomorrow for that pastoral position he just took and said he would probably take a couple of church members with him. They will be wearing the State gear while he wears his AU gear.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 09:38:07 PM by Ranger12 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 07:38:12 AM »
They will be wearing the State gear while he wears his AU gear.

That should really endure him to his new flock. <snicker>
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 07:44:11 AM »
Yeah, I advised him to not wear his AU tie to the pulpit the next morning if we win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 07:58:31 AM »
How much longer do we have to endear your mascara of the Engrish language?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 08:12:33 AM »
How much longer do we have to endear your mascara of the Engrish language?

Until you get back to CONUS and can learn me better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 03:10:11 PM »
I new what he was trying to said to me, so I was just being niece by not pointing out his arrears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 04:44:21 PM »
what he said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 05:58:27 PM »

After I had I had offered them to my pops first, he called me back after I had posted this and said he would take them.

Hm...

I don't believe you are in any position to make fun of others use of the King's Language.

Of course, neither am I.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010