Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The official 2016 MLB bitch and moan thread!

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: The official 2016 MLB bitch and moan thread!
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2016, 10:26:51 PM »
It took them long enough. But truthfully, this is on management, not coaching. (not that he was that great)

http://www.foxsports.com/south/story/braves-fire-manager-fredi-gonzalez-after-9-28-start-051716
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2016, 10:41:35 AM »
It took them long enough. But truthfully, this is on management, not coaching. (not that he was that great)

http://www.foxsports.com/south/story/braves-fire-manager-fredi-gonzalez-after-9-28-start-051716

So you hand me two pieces of cardboard, a half roll of electrical tape, a pair of broken scissors, six sticks of chewing gum and a box of thumbtacks and tell me to build a car.  When I don't, you fire me. 

Okay. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2016, 12:55:42 PM »
So you hand me two pieces of cardboard, a half roll of electrical tape, a pair of broken scissors, six sticks of chewing gum and a box of thumbtacks and tell me to build a car.  When I don't, you fire me. 

Okay.

Well to be fair, he is hispanic. He might have needed some wood too...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2016, 01:19:55 PM »

Okay.

So your no MacGyver.  Got it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2016, 11:16:45 AM »
In less than 48 hours, I'm going to attempt to turn Buzz into a Cardinals fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2016, 11:35:06 AM »

Well, he is fond of baby birds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2016, 01:13:47 PM »
Well, he is fond of baby birds.

Among other things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2016, 02:12:41 PM »

Will I get booed out of there if I show up in these?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2016, 03:06:48 PM »
Do those have a dick hole for the baby bird?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2016, 03:28:56 PM »
Will I get booed out of there if I show up in these?

You should wear your new jersey with them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2016, 04:43:09 PM »
You wear that jersey and pants, you'll be asking this guy to get directions out of downtown:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2016, 04:44:51 PM »
Roll 'em up, kids
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2016, 06:13:11 PM »
You wear that jersey and pants, you'll be asking this guy to get directions out of downtown:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #113 on: June 05, 2016, 07:56:30 PM »
So Arietta takes his first loss of the season to the Dbacks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2016, 10:14:39 AM »

Man fuck yo momma
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2016, 11:20:36 PM »
Another baseball fight. Between Royals and Os.  All of these talking heads can say what they want....you throw at me twice hitting me in ribs/back area with 100mph fastball after you shook off the fucking curve ball, if I'm about to charge the mound you better be ready for a fucking fight.

With that said, 100mph in the back and I'm in the dirt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2016, 11:54:14 PM »
Another baseball fight. Between Royals and Os.  All of these talking heads can say what they want....you throw at me twice hitting me in ribs/back area with 100mph fastball after you shook off the fucking curve ball, if I'm about to charge the mound you better be ready for a fucking fight.

I saw that and wondered how he didn't just hit the dirt paralyzed!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2016, 09:37:25 AM »
So, any reports of a Buzz/Bird conversion? Need pics, embellished stories...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2016, 10:19:52 AM »

I can't objectively comment on this so I won't. I despise machado. He's a punk ass. I snickered when he got hit. He runs his mouth over much of nothing a lot. Karma.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2016, 02:42:13 AM »
I can't objectively comment on this so I won't. I despise machado. He's a punk ass. I snickered when he got hit. He runs his mouth over much of nothing a lot. Karma.

Hey man, fuck you!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan