Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Greatest Generation

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: The Greatest Generation
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2016, 11:04:55 PM »
You are correct sir. ^^^^^

And for pointing out the truth, I'm probably a gay Yankee sissy boy now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2016, 11:31:07 PM »
How anybody can try and compare where certain candidates in this race stand, to anything remotely associated with Adolph Hitler, is just insanity beyond anyone's wildest dreams.  Do some fucking research on Hitler.  Real research.  The guy was a fucking nut job.  Drugged up 24/7.  Responsible for exterminating over 6 million people.  He was the fucking devil incarnate. 

COMPLETELY different time.  The German people got bits and pieces of him...his speeches, mostly through radio and word of mouth.  The guy was insane.  Please stop with the Hitler references with regard to this Presidential race.  His one goal was world dominance by the master race.  Is that really what you're trying to equate Trump or Bernie to?  Really? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2016, 12:48:46 AM »
How anybody can try and compare where certain candidates in this race stand, to anything remotely associated with Adolph Hitler, is just insanity beyond anyone's wildest dreams.  Do some fucking research on Hitler.  Real research.  The guy was a fucking nut job.  Drugged up 24/7.  Responsible for exterminating over 6 million people.  He was the fucking devil incarnate. 

COMPLETELY different time.  The German people got bits and pieces of him...his speeches, mostly through radio and word of mouth.  The guy was insane.  Please stop with the Hitler references with regard to this Presidential race.  His one goal was world dominance by the master race.  Is that really what you're trying to equate Trump or Bernie to?  Really?
Any direct comparison to Hitler of any US politician is always gonna be hyperbole.

But.

If Trump got in office and started talking about how we need to start rounding up the Muslims, Mexicans, gays...whatever...and put them in camps, first of all would that really be a complete shock? And do you really think Kaos or CCTAU...let alone the legion of mouthbreathers you see at his rallies...would say "Wait a minute, now he's gone too far..."?

He's already said plenty of pretty demonstrably crazy shit and a sizable percentage of the population seem to lap it right up. And he appears to just be getting warmed up...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2016, 01:10:02 AM »
Any direct comparison to Hitler of any US politician is always gonna be hyperbole.

But.

If Trump got in office and started talking about how we need to start rounding up the Muslims, Mexicans, gays...whatever...and put them in camps, first of all would that really be a complete shock? And do you really think Kaos or CCTAU...let alone the legion of mouthbreathers you see at his rallies...would say "Wait a minute, now he's gone too far..."?

He's already said plenty of pretty demonstrably crazy shit and a sizable percentage of the population seem to lap it right up. And he appears to just be getting warmed up...

They rounded up the Japs during WWII!

What's the difference with muslims?

Not that I think there will be any rounding up! But a stop to immigration for a while can't hurt.

But please continue to tell us how all the crazy mouth breathing Trump supporters will round up your Mexican girlfriends!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2016, 09:52:37 AM »

If I had a choice of Hitler or Hitlery, care to guess who I'd support?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2016, 10:12:47 AM »
If I had a choice of Hitler or Hitlery, care to guess who I'd support?
^There's your answer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2016, 01:13:59 PM »
^There's your answer.

What?  I'm not Jewish or gay so she's a bigger threat to me than he would be. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2016, 01:28:16 PM »
What?  I'm not Jewish or gay so she's a bigger threat to me than he would be.

But I bet your not 6", blond hair and of Aryan blood. So that gives you some problems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2016, 01:39:20 PM »
But I bet your not 6", blond hair and of Aryan blood. So that gives you some problems.

I look like any other member of the SS.  I'm good. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions