Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Birmingham TV market

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Birmingham TV market
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2016, 12:16:28 PM »
"Admire my yabbos!"
Does she usually lie down on the set?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2016, 01:28:26 PM »
Crooked men own crooked phones.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2016, 02:41:03 PM »

Only on PCT's set.  He gets 4 channels.  Sometimes 5 if the aluminum foil is sitting just right on the rabbit ears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2016, 02:44:36 PM »
Only on PCT's set.  He gets 4 channels.  Sometimes 5 if the aluminum foil is sitting just right on the rabbit ears.

And its a bitch to change channels.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2016, 02:47:54 PM »
And its a bitch to change channels.

That's the only reason I had kids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2016, 02:55:32 PM »
Foil? I should be so lucky! I run straight up coat hanger. If I point the hook to the west and we're under a high pressure weather system*, I can get 5. CBS still comes in a little snowy though.

(*High pressure weather systems create "trapping layers" in the lowest levels of the atmosphere. Within these layers, electromagnetic waves can travel great distances when transmitted near the earth's surface, provided the signal isn't strong enough to punch out of the layer.)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2016, 02:58:49 PM »
Foil? I should be so lucky! I run straight up coat hanger. If I point the hook to the west and we're under a high pressure weather system*, I can get 5. CBS still comes in a little snowy though.

(*High pressure weather systems create "trapping layers" in the lowest levels of the atmosphere. Within these layers, electromagnetic waves can travel great distances when transmitted near the earth's surface, provided the signal isn't strong enough to punch out of the layer.)

I was told when joining this board that there would not be any learning?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2016, 03:06:25 PM »

I was told when joining this board that there would not be any learning?
Tune in tomorrow to find out what sub-refractive and super-refractive layers are and their effects on radio wave propagation.

(and also to see what revealing blouse Megan wears)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2016, 03:46:20 PM »
Tune in tomorrow to find out what sub-refractive and super-refractive layers are and their effects on radio wave propagation.

(and also to see what revealing blouse Megan wears)

Mayb had I stayied in sckool lunger I could aford to make aDAY this yeer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2016, 07:09:35 PM »
I imagine the sound hitting this makes is strikingly similar to that of driving around on a flat tire.
Or like a boot in mud, only wetter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions