Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

OJ

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
OJ
« on: April 05, 2016, 01:00:29 AM »
Just out of curiosity, I watched some of the rebroadcast of the OJ trial.  It's no wonder he was acquitted. 

The prosecution was woefully unprepared.  Marcia Clark stammered through key evidence, failed to make a cogent point half the time and looked like a wide-eyed fish out of water.  Chris Darden was too soft-spoken. His closing argument was soft and weak.  He looked dispassionate. 

I didn't get to watch the trial back in the day, but I'll never forget watching the verdict. 

Having seen this bumbling, ineffective, yawn-inducing prosecution I don't know that I'd have voted to convict either. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: OJ
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 11:21:03 AM »
Agree.....course I also agree that we need to find you something else to watch.  Were there no Sandford and Son reruns on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 11:23:10 AM »
And oj's defense team was equally opposite as skilled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 03:46:42 PM »
Spoiler alert - he did it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 04:01:20 PM »
Spoiler alert - he did get away with it.

FTFY.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'