Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Put The Bunny Back In The Box, Vince

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Put The Bunny Back In The Box, Vince
« on: April 08, 2016, 02:20:57 PM »
foxynewsdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. speaks of a little Las Vegas dust up between has-beens.

Vince Neil and Nic Cage got into a brawl after Cage pulled Neil off of a woman at the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas, TMZ reports.

Neil and Cage were in the hotel when a woman asked the actor for his autograph, and the former Motley Crue lead singer pulled her down to the ground by her hair, the website says.

That's when Cage, 52, started fighting Neil, eventually getting him outside where he was videotaped putting Neil in a headlock and imploring him to calm down.

Neil, 55, was cited for battery, the report says.

Motley Crue retired after playing their final show in Los Angeles on New Year's Eve.

Cage won an Oscar for "Leaving Las Vegas," which is what Neil is probably doing right about now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Put The Bunny Back In The Box, Vince
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 03:10:25 PM »
Would not surprise me if it was staged for both them to make some news.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 09:51:39 PM »
Ole Nic is weird as hell, but at least he is chivalrous!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 10:22:03 AM »

I've seen more action in a pillow fight.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 10:48:57 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 10:23:57 AM »
I've seen more action in a pillow fight.

Your pillow has probably seen more action with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 10:49:29 AM »
Your pillow has probably seen more action with you.
Who uses a pillow to masturbate?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2016, 12:31:13 PM »
Who uses a pillow to masturbate?

BITING!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 03:31:36 PM »
BITING!
I don't take it up the ass so I didn't get the reference.  Thanks for the clarification. 

What size anal plug do you prefer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2016, 03:39:31 PM »
I don't take it up the ass so I didn't get the reference.  Thanks for the clarification. 

What size anal plug do you prefer?

Sorry. meant;

BITING?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions