Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I didn't start drinking

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
I didn't start drinking
« on: September 15, 2007, 01:06:47 PM »
I didn't start drinking early this morning in preparation of this game.  I blame myself for our performance and am trying desperately to catch up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: I didn't start drinking
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 01:18:42 PM »
Way to go...I think the problem is that the team should have started drinking.  We look like a bunch of monkeys fucking a football out there
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 01:28:17 PM »
We were fine until Glenn came back to the continental United States. I blame him now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 01:45:46 PM »
GODDAMN Fuckin Finally nice run Tate
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 01:46:24 PM »
Time for shots.  I can feel the effects beginning to turn the table now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 01:58:57 PM »
Burns =  :bow:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 03:55:31 PM »
we just lost to MSU...fuckin mississippi state fucken mother fuckin....time to get drunk. God dammit!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 12:04:56 AM by BK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 04:02:49 PM »
I did my part.  I can't even type right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 04:51:31 PM »
I'm glad I wasn't able to watch this miserable excuse for a game out here. Thank god for the city of Austin where I can drink my sorrows away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 11:41:20 PM »
Why in the fucking hell did I drop five fucking hundred and forty fucking dollars for season fucking tickets?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 12:52:14 PM »
Why in the fucking hell did I drop five fucking hundred and forty fucking dollars for season fucking tickets?

Do you really want an answer to this?  You aren't going to like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 01:00:15 PM »
Oh, I know the answer. I keep telling myself the reason I did was because I had an extree $500+ laying around after a trip to Vegas got nixed.  :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."