Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Arkansas

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
Re: Arkansas
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 04:49:04 PM »
Wow. There's obviously no love here for Operation Golden Flow.

I'll leave the pissing to you and Robert Kelly.  Real men are into shitting.  Didn't you get the message?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 05:01:38 PM »
Wow. There's obviously no love here for Operation Golden Flow.

Let me know when you make it to Seoul and I'll tell you where to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 05:02:37 PM »
Real men are into shitting.  Didn't you get the message?

I did but I eat too much corn and crunchy peanut butter for any woman to find my shitting attractive. It's like a goddamn farmer's market when I go the hot carl route so I usually refrain. And pissing ain't so bad... Ocean Spray Cranberry does wonders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2007, 05:15:23 PM »
I did but I eat too much corn and crunchy peanut butter for any woman to find my shitting attractive. It's like a goddamn farmer's market when I go the hot carl route so I usually refrain. And pissing ain't so bad... Ocean Spray Cranberry does wonders.

You have completely missed the point.  The point IS to make it as nasty as you can.  You pay your $20 you get to shit on their face....If you can PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2007, 05:26:07 PM »
You have completely missed the point.  The point IS to make it as nasty as you can.  You pay your $20 you get to shit on their face....If you can PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

Ah. In that case I'll have the double enchilada platter with refried beans and extra pico. Scratch that. I'm allergic to seafood so I'll have the seared tuna and crab cakes with the lobster and artichoke dip as an appetizer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2007, 05:37:01 PM »
Ah. In that case I'll have the double enchilada platter with refried beans and extra pico. Scratch that. I'm allergic to seafood so I'll have the seared tuna and crab cakes with the lobster and artichoke dip as an appetizer.

Now your catching on.  Nothing like about a weeks worth of MRE's followed by a package of ex-lax right before the deed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2007, 10:47:50 AM »
I did but I eat too much corn and crunchy peanut butter for any woman to find my shitting attractive. It's like a goddamn farmer's market when I go the hot carl route so I usually refrain.
That's what I call Seoul Food. :rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions