Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Letterman letting himself go

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Letterman letting himself go
« on: March 23, 2016, 01:35:59 PM »
I have met a few of you and then seen you months or maybe a year later and I must admit that I thought to myself: "Damn. He's looking rough". Or, fat, old, whatever the case may be. All of the above for several.

But, even as much as many of you have let yourself go, you don't hold a candle to Letterman. Dude hasn't been out of the spotlight that long, and shazaam! He looks like an alcoholic Santa.

I don't do the picture posting thing like Chizzy. Actually have important work to do but I'm sure he has the time to do it.

The pic is with this link.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/david-lettermans-retirement-look-now-includes-a-naked-noggin/ar-BBqPfeo?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=DELLDHP
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: Letterman letting himself go
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 01:53:20 PM »
 :pics:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Letterman letting himself go
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 03:17:50 PM »
I have met a few of you and then seen you months or maybe a year later and I must admit that I thought to myself: "Damn. He's looking rough". Or, fat, old, whatever the case may be. All of the above for several.

But, even as much as many of you have let yourself go, you don't hold a candle to Letterman. Dude hasn't been out of the spotlight that long, and shazaam! He looks like an alcoholic Santa.

I don't do the picture posting thing like Chizzy. Actually have important work to do but I'm sure he has the time to do it.

The pic is with this link.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/david-lettermans-retirement-look-now-includes-a-naked-noggin/ar-BBqPfeo?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=DELLDHP

I can understand, cause its soooooooooooooooooo hard.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'