Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The great ONE goes to Cuba!

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: The great ONE goes to Cuba!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2016, 10:58:46 AM »
Interesting that you found a picture of Bush with his hand over his heart, presumably while the National Anthem was playing.  Got any pics of Che' Obama doing the same?
The Cuban national anthem?

Or just in general...because...yes, of course there are thousands...

But OH UH!!!

UH OH!!!!!!!!

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 11:32:00 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2016, 11:25:12 AM »
But OH UH!!!

Don't have a problem with Vets like Bush I and Bush II standing at POA during playing of the national anthem (even though the one with who appears to be the Japanese PM is a pretty shitty POA, but he's Army, so no frickin' discipline).  I don't put my hand over my heart, I stand at POA.

As for Trump?  I got nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2016, 11:37:25 AM »
Don't have a problem with Vets like Bush I and Bush II standing at POA during playing of the national anthem (even though the one with who appears to be the Japanese PM is a pretty shitty POA, but he's Army, so no frickin' discipline).  I don't put my hand over my heart, I stand at POA.

Trump attended military school. And was well respected there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2016, 11:39:47 AM »

I didn't know that.  Guess what he's doing could be a JROTC form of the POA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2016, 11:42:02 AM »
I'm sure Obama was in Boy Scouts or some such shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2016, 11:51:03 AM »
Hillary once pulled a train with 6 drunken Navy guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2016, 12:14:51 PM »
Hillary once pulled a train with 6 drunken Navy guys.

Always did have low standards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2016, 01:02:34 PM »

Yep.  Here's his photo of the Caliph in Chief and some of his pals during summer camp.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2016, 01:15:26 PM »

So military school = cub scouts to you?

YOU are what is wrong with America today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2016, 01:37:37 PM »

I started to point this out but I figured it would just be followed up by 25-50 more pictures and links to stories from the gaytimes and democratic advocate, so I just left it alone. But, thanks. Now, they'll come non stop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2016, 01:52:58 PM »
I started to point this out but I figured it would just be followed up by 25-50 more pictures and links to stories from the gaytimes and democratic advocate, so I just left it alone. But, thanks. Now, they'll come non stop.

Don't think Americans are required to put hands over hearts for foreign national anthems anyway. 

I wouldn't.

And PLEASE for the love of mercy, stop posting pictures that have the blacksquatch in them.  It's making my stomach turn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.