Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Political Correctness is Destroying America

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Political Correctness is Destroying America
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2016, 02:51:12 PM »
Actually, "honours" are destroying our country. Lawyers, noblemen, whatever you to call them, should not be allowed to hold public office. That's how we got into this mess. The feds claim the 13th amendment was not ratified by 13 states necessary, however,  it was and should be LAW. Fucking lawyers. Can't live without them, can't kill them.

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/missing-13th-amendment-found-no-lawyers-in-public-office/145644

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2016, 04:29:46 PM »
Whut? The left wing media whines about political correctness? Are you having a different conversation other than the one we're having right now and getting confused? I think Trump's an idiot crude asshole, yes. Because he is. All one has to do to realize that is listen to him speak any time he does so publicly. Don't see how it's related to this topic at all though other than to say that him being a crass asshole is NOT the same thing as opposing "political correctness". By the way, it also sounds right-wing media talk. Anyone who isn't a braindead dipshit can see this. You need me to list the hundreds of anti-Trump conservatives and conservative publications again?

I'm sorry he hurts your feelings...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2016, 09:25:36 PM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433413/the-vagina-monologues-eve-ensler-uninclusive-white-lady

just last year, all-women’s Mount Holyoke College canceled its own performance on the grounds that the production was not “inclusive” enough to people who identify as women but do not have actual vaginas.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2016, 09:54:22 PM »
:facepalm:
Take it easy dude. Being vaginaless hits a raw nerve with Chizad.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 09:57:11 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2016, 10:04:56 AM »
I'm sorry he hurts your feelings...

I believe ogre and I are hardly what you call "pc liberals" and I think we agree with most of what chad is saying in his responses. And don't forget that left winger Glen Beck. Some people have just seen the light on this guy. I'm sorry you haven't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2016, 10:08:40 AM »
I believe ogre and I are hardly what you call "pc liberals" and I think we agree with most of what chad is saying in his responses. And don't forget that left winger Glen Beck. Some people have just seen the light on this guy. I'm sorry you haven't.

He just doesn't hurt my feelings.

And there is not alternative that can win. If Cruz can come from behind and take the nomination, I will vote for him. I'm not gonna sit around and whine. I'm gonna look for the positives.

I KNOW WHAT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2016, 10:14:13 AM »
He just doesn't hurt my feelings.

And there is not alternative that can win. If Cruz can come from behind and take the nomination, I will vote for him. I'm not gonna sit around and whine. I'm gonna look for the positives.

I KNOW WHAT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE!
If you think my problem with him is that he hurts my feelings (and I know that you do because you say it repeatedly) you completely miss the point (as per usual).

He can say and do whatever he wants. If he were still the host of the Apprentice I'd have zero problem with his antics whatsoever. I don't want belligerent vindictive idiots in the oval office. Why is this hard?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2016, 10:17:05 AM »
. I don't want belligerent vindictive idiots in the oval office. Why is this hard?

You sound like a believer in the current apologist's attitude.

The problem with people like you is that you mistake the man for an idiot. He may espouse some of the beliefs you say, but he is no idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2016, 10:28:03 AM »
You sound like a believer in the current apologist's attitude.

The problem with people like you is that you mistake the man for an idiot. He may espouse some of the beliefs you say, but he is no idiot.

This may be where I disagree with chad slightly.

I think trump is insanely ignorant to policy. But he's equally brilliant in the game of manipulation and maneuvering. That's his wheelhouse. And he's played it well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2016, 11:04:24 AM »

I think trump is insanely ignorant to policy. But he's equally brilliant in the game of manipulation and maneuvering. That's his wheelhouse. And he's played it well.

Would make for an interesting Secretary of Commerce.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2016, 11:22:35 AM »

Then you don't disagree with me. I agree with that 100%. When I say he's an idiot I mean his positions on virtually any policy you can imagine are incoherent, make no sense, are wildly inconsistent, and it is clear every single time he talks about a subject that he doesn't have even a basic understanding of what the fuck he is ever talking about.

He's got the manipulation part down pat as evidenced by his cult followers in this thread and elsewhere. There's no disputing that. He's L Ron Hubbard + Hitler + Jim Jones combined in the ways of making people buy into to their insane bullshit. 100% agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2016, 11:51:02 AM »
Then you don't disagree with me. I agree with that 100%. When I say he's an idiot I mean his positions on virtually any policy you can imagine are incoherent, make no sense, are wildly inconsistent, and it is clear every single time he talks about a subject that he doesn't have even a basic understanding of what the fuck he is ever talking about.

He's got the manipulation part down pat as evidenced by his cult followers in this thread and elsewhere. There's no disputing that. He's L Ron Hubbard + Hitler + Jim Jones combined in the ways of making people buy into to their insane bullshit. 100% agree.

Oh my FUCKING GOD, Chizad.  Where is the disconnect?  What is it you're not hearing?   

There are no motherfucking Trump cult followers here.  None. Not a single one. I don't think any of us even voted for him.  I know I didn't. 

But some of us have resigned ourselves to the likelihood that he's going to win the Republican nomination. That being the case, we're willing to look at what he says, take it for what it is and figure out what we have to do to help him beat the Hildawhore.   

Throwing tantrums about whether he's a "conservative" or tells lies or is rude or whatever doesn't advance the only agenda that matters to me.  Keeping her out. 

The point I've made over and over and over for 50+ pages is that ANYTHING is preferable to her.  Anything. That includes Trump.   If he's going to win, I've got to be behind that.  And when I look at the level of support he's getting from a huge swath of voters who feel disenfranchised, it's my personal opinion that he's the only person with the magnetism to draw enough people to take her down.  "Polls" be damned. 

That's all there is to it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2016, 12:08:53 PM »
Oh my FUCKING GOD, Chizad.  Where is the disconnect?  What is it you're not hearing?   

There are no motherfucking Trump cult followers here.  None. Not a single one. I don't think any of us even voted for him.  I know I didn't. 

But some of us have resigned ourselves to the likelihood that he's going to win the Republican nomination. That being the case, we're willing to look at what he says, take it for what it is and figure out what we have to do to help him beat the Hildawhore.   

Throwing tantrums about whether he's a "conservative" or tells lies or is rude or whatever doesn't advance the only agenda that matters to me.  Keeping her out. 

The point I've made over and over and over for 50+ pages is that ANYTHING is preferable to her.  Anything. That includes Trump.   If he's going to win, I've got to be behind that.  And when I look at the level of support he's getting from a huge swath of voters who feel disenfranchised, it's my personal opinion that he's the only person with the magnetism to draw enough people to take her down.  "Polls" be damned. 

The only way to escape the Hillary-Bopp comet is for the country to commit national suicide. Eat the apple sauce, put the bag on your head, get in your bunk bed and pull the lever for Trump!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2016, 12:10:55 PM »

The only way to escape the Hillary-Bopp comet is for the country to commit national suicide. Eat the apple sauce, put the bag on your head, get in your bunk bed and pull the lever for Trump!

Don't forget your Nike shoes!  Don't worry, they are the most luxurious Nikes.  Fantastic.  Made by Phil Knight himself.   That I can tell you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2016, 01:00:43 PM »

Anything is better than her. 

Thanks for the picture of somebody else I'd vote for before I would vote for her. 

Basically you can choose every photo on the googles that is not Hillary or Chelsea and I'd choose them.  Even Barbara Streisand.  Or whoopi goodberg.

I'd vote for Terrence Cody with a dog as his running mate.  I'd vote for the ewok Saint with AJ mctatoo as his VP. 

She is the devil. 

So you can take the anti trump rhetoric elsewhere with me.  Not interested.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 01:03:16 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Ogre

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2016, 01:02:27 PM »
Or whoopi goodberg.

Ok, now you've gone too far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2016, 01:13:20 PM »

^^^This X 10. Admittedly, I only scanned over it but I think it's all right. ESP the cult following.

I haven't seen any cult following and I question the reasoning skills of anyone who thinks this. That's crazy talk. I would estimate over 90% on here would prefer another option. It's just that most of us are experienced enough in the process to realize that isn't a likely scenario.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2016, 01:19:13 PM »
PC IS part of the communist manifesto. Personally, I could give two shits about the liberal's declaration limiting the rights I personally defended through military service. The more this is enforced, the angrier I become and see my service to my country as meaningless. I need some ideas how to combat this on a street level. Fuck them all.

The following are 20 outrageous examples that show how political correctness is taking over America...

#1 According to a new Army manual, U.S. soldiers will now be instructed to avoid "any criticism of pedophilia" and to avoid criticizing "anything related to Islam".  The following is from a recent Judicial Watch article...    The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”

#2 The Obama administration has banned all U.S. government agencies from producing any training materials that link Islam with terrorism.  In fact, the FBI has gone back and purged references to Islam and terrorism from hundreds of old documents.

#3 Authorities are cracking down on public expressions of the Christian faith all over the nation, and yet atheists in New York City are allowed to put up an extremely offensive billboard in Time Square this holiday season that shows a picture of Jesus on the cross underneath a picture of Santa with the following tagline: "Keep the Merry! Dump the Myth!"

#4 According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, it is illegal for employers to discriminate against criminals because it has a "disproportionate" impact on minorities.

#5 Down in California, Governor Jerry Brown has signed a bill that will allow large numbers of illegal immigrants to legally get California driver's licenses.

#6 Should an illegal immigrant be able to get a law license and practice law in the United States?  That is exactly what the State Bar of California argued earlier this year...    An illegal immigrant applying for a law license in California should be allowed to receive it, the State Bar of California argues in a filing to the state Supreme Court.    Sergio Garcia, 35, of Chico, Calif., has met the rules for admission, including passing the bar exam and the moral character review, and his lack of legal status in the United States should not automatically disqualify him, the Committee of Bar Examiners said Monday.

#7 More than 75 percent of the babies born in Detroit are born to unmarried women, yet it is considered to be "politically correct" to suggest that there is anything wrong with that.

#8 The University of Minnesota - Duluth (UMD) initiated an aggressive advertising campaign earlier this year that included online videos, billboards, and lectures that sought to raise awareness about "white privilege".

#9 At one high school down in California, five students were sent home from school for wearing shirts that displayed the American flag on the Mexican holiday of Cinco de Mayo.#10 Chris Matthews of MSNBC recently suggested that it is "racist" for conservatives to use the word "Chicago".

#11 A judge down in North Carolina has ruled that it is unconstitutional for North Carolina to offer license plates that say "Choose Life" on them.

#12 The number of gay characters on television is at an all-time record high.  Meanwhile, there are barely any strongly Christian characters to be found anywhere on television or in the movies, and if they do happen to show up they are almost always portrayed in a very negative light.

#13 House Speaker John Boehner recently stripped key committee positions from four "rebellious" conservatives in the U.S. House of Representatives.  It is believed that this "purge" happened in order to send a message that members of the party better fall in line and support Boehner in his negotiations with Barack Obama.

#14 There is already a huge push to have a woman elected president in 2016.  It doesn't appear that it even matters which woman is elected.  There just seems to be a feeling that "it is time" for a woman to be elected even if she doesn't happen to be the best candidate.

#15 Volunteer chaplains for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department have been banned from using the name of Jesus on government property.

#16 Chaplains in the U.S. military are being forced to perform gay marriages, even if it goes against their personal religious beliefs.  The few chaplains that have refused to follow orders know that it means the end of their careers.

#17 All over the country, the term "manhole" is being replaced with the terms "utility hole" or "maintenance hole".

#18 In San Francisco, authorities have installed small plastic "privacy screens" on library computers so that perverts can continue to exercise their "right" to watch pornography at the library without children being exposed to it.

#19 You will never guess what is going on at one college up in Washington state...    A Washington college said their non-discrimination policy prevents them from stopping a transgender man from exposing himself to young girls inside a women’s locker room, according to a group of concerned parents.

#20 All over America, liberal commentators are now suggesting that football has become "too violent" and "too dangerous" and that it needs to be substantially toned down.  In fact, one liberal columnist for the Boston Globe is even proposing that football should be banned for anyone under the age of 14.

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/20-outrageous-examples-that-show-how-political-correctness-is-taking-over-america

The UN agendas 21, 22 and 2030 must be eliminated. Moreover the permanent removal of the Establishment/Elitists pukes along with their people is a start. Fuck the two parties.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 07:43:17 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2016, 01:28:45 PM »
^^^This X 10. Admittedly, I only scanned over it but I think it's all right. ESP the cult following.

I haven't seen any cult following and I question the reasoning skills of anyone who thinks this. That's crazy talk. I would estimate over 90% on here would prefer another option. It's just that most of us are experienced enough in the process to realize that isn't a likely scenario.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions