Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Georgia Thoughts

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Georgia Thoughts
« on: November 10, 2007, 08:13:46 PM »
Ok that pretty much sucked big donkey balls, what a horrible game. Offense looked like crap :&, defense looked like crap  :&...I can honestly say the only bright spot I saw during that entire game was Antonio Coleman. I hope we seriously regroup after this off weekend this season will still be appeasable if we beat uat.

To Brandon Cox...You won us a lot of games you will always be an Auburn Tiger, but jeeesssuuusss it will be nice to get some new blood back at QB  :flag:. Knox and Borges don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. :moon:

Fucking Georgia I hate you...that sucked losing blows!!!!!!

:pee:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 08:17:20 PM by BK AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Re: Georgia Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 08:22:34 PM »
We're seeing the downside of not having a QB that has even the ability to throw it more than 20 yards accurately.  We've got a QB issue on our hands that I hope the coaching staff gets sorted out next year.  It's going to be a tight battle between Field and Burns.   

When you can't chuck it down the field the defenses you play will play tighter and closer to the line of scrimmage and dominate you (thus our inability to score more than 20 pts. a game).   

I agree with you BK that it's time for new blood at QB.  We're stacked in too many positions to be hogtied at QB. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 10:50:19 PM »
Fucking unreal how poor our team played today :puke:  Brandon Cox looked like dogg shit, the defense still hadn't touched KNowsha. Uga danced on our fucking heads tonight. We gave up and had the shit beat out of us :flag: The team came out flat and had no fire
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Ogre

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 10:58:12 AM »
I've settled down a little bit since last night, but I'm still supremely pissed off at our performance.  I saw no fight in our team last night.  When we got down 31-20, we just gave up.  Last night I was ready to pack Tub's bags for him.  We better get our shit together in the off week, because the only thing we have left to play for this year is an Iron Bowl win. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven_tiger

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 12:16:28 PM »
Fucking unreal how poor our team played today :puke:  Brandon Cox looked like dogg shit, the defense still hadn't touched KNowsha. Uga danced on our fucking heads tonight. We gave up and had the shit beat out of us :flag: The team came out flat and had no fire

Have'nt we seen that before? The team comes out flat and gets drop kicked?  :&

It was a laugher for UGA, it pisses me off. Last year and this year...UGA took us to the woodshed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 01:00:47 PM »
Have'nt we seen that before? The team comes out flat and gets drop kicked?  :&

It was a laugher for UGA, it pisses me off. Last year and this year...UGA took us to the woodshed.
When Uga's team was doin the Soujay boy on the sidelines, I thought it would piss our team off and help them fight but I was wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 06:55:02 PM »
Why in the fuck didn't CAB put Blake Field in? He couldn't have done any worse. Goddamnit, there has to be a time when the OC decides that the starter just ain't getting it done and give the backup a chance to see what he can do. For the love of Christ, you're down 25 with 6 minutes to go; put fucking someone else in.

Borges and Knox need to get the fuck out of town. I'll help them pack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 08:52:49 PM »
When Uga's team was doin the Soujay boy on the sidelines, I thought it would piss our team off and help them fight but I was wrong.
The soulja boy thing really pissed me off... I never had a problem with Richt before but between that crap and the crap he pulled in Jacksonville (don't get me wrong I have no love for the Gators or Crying Meyer but that shit sending his whole team out was classless). Richt is a smug asshole...act like you've been there before...all I'm sayin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 02:04:53 AM »
The soulja boy thing really pissed me off... I never had a problem with Richt before but between that crap and the crap he pulled in Jacksonville (don't get me wrong I have no love for the Gators or Crying Meyer but that shit sending his whole team out was classless). Richt is a smug asshole...act like you've been there before...all I'm sayin
I agree that Richt is a smug asshole, Next year we superman that ho.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 02:18:21 AM by jumbo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 07:32:26 AM »
I agree that Richt is a smug asshole, Next year we superman that ho.

I forgot.....How about fuckin CBS dancing along to soulja boy...what was up with the CBS/UGA love fest it was fuckin ridcuolous. I had to turn the sound off in the middle of the 2nd we put Bramlett on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Raven_tiger

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 10:00:06 AM »
Thoughts on what Vince Dooley thought of Richt's circus?

He probably was less than impressed. So it has begun, UGA is now the "new" Miami... Something to really be proud of  :wave:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 11:05:54 AM »
I have NEVER in my life been treated badly by UGA fans UNTIL Saturday.  Have never heard such things pass some peoples lips and not been in Baton Rouge or Tuscaloosa.  The first ones I let roll off my back.  They won and did it big and had a right to be happy.

After ten minutes of birds being flipped into my face ( and that was the nicest of the things that was happening) I began answering with the standard "Stay classy Athens" which went completely over their heads.

When that seemed to not work I had to begin asking them "if they only acted this way when they had beaten UF and AU in the same year? Which obviously why I have rarely seen it."

Dad and I tailgated with some great UGA folks and I know these assholes only come out on the wins but it was just hard to take after also taking such a beatdown. 

We fucking quit and that disappoints me! 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 03:03:25 PM »
I tolerated the same, Saniflush.  Typically, Athens is my absolute favorite place to tailgate.  It's a huge party with high density crowds and SMOKING hot bitches, all in a beautiful campus setting.  Those GA girls wear skirts so short you just want to open up those meat curtains and...ehhemmm...let some sunshine in.  However, the fans were classless.  I never been told "fuck you" so many times just because I had my Auburn hat on.  I let it slide as well because I have class, but their cockiness has reached a new level.

The game was horrible...it's all been said on this post already.  I lost my voice during the third quarter because I kept yelling at our cornerbacks to TURN THE FUCK AROUND WHEN THE BALL IS THROWN.  I feared the worst when the first play from scrimmage was an interception...Cox lost what little confidence he had and blew goat balls the rest of the game.  Muschamp spent the entire game screaming obsenities.

However, it's not going to get any easier.  Moreno is my pick for Heisman next year and Stafford's gun will only get better.  Richt has turned them cocky...that soldier boy shit and them all dancing on the sidelines fired up that stadium to new levels.  My bulldawg friends tell me it has not been that loud there in a loud time.  At least the GA fan next to me gave me some of his bourbon after they had established the lead, which I thankfully chugged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 03:50:16 AM »
I tolerated the same, Saniflush.  Typically, Athens is my absolute favorite place to tailgate.  It's a huge party with high density crowds and SMOKING hot bitches, all in a beautiful campus setting.  Those GA girls wear skirts so short you just want to open up those meat curtains and...ehhemmm...let some sunshine in.  However, the fans were classless.  I never been told "fuck you" so many times just because I had my Auburn hat on.  I let it slide as well because I have class, but their cockiness has reached a new level.

The game was horrible...it's all been said on this post already.  I lost my voice during the third quarter because I kept yelling at our cornerbacks to TURN THE FUCK AROUND WHEN THE BALL IS THROWN.  I feared the worst when the first play from scrimmage was an interception...Cox lost what little confidence he had and blew goat balls the rest of the game.  Muschamp spent the entire game screaming obsenities.

However, it's not going to get any easier.  Moreno is my pick for Heisman next year and Stafford's gun will only get better.  Richt has turned them cocky...that soldier boy shit and them all dancing on the sidelines fired up that stadium to new levels.  My bulldawg friends tell me it has not been that loud there in a loud time.  At least the GA fan next to me gave me some of his bourbon after they had established the lead, which I thankfully chugged.
What kind of Bourbon did he give you? I had some bourbon Saturday night also-1792 Ridgemont Reserve.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 12:49:19 PM »
Oooh...that sounds fancy and expensive.  I would like to try some of that right now.  I think the fag was drinking Captain Morgan's.  Which really doesn't qualify as bourbon, I know.  But any kind of hard liquor was in order at that point in the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 04:45:01 AM »
Oooh...that sounds fancy and expensive.  I would like to try some of that right now.  I think the fag was drinking Captain Morgan's.  Which really doesn't qualify as bourbon, I know.  But any kind of hard liquor was in order at that point in the game.
If we ever have a TigersX beerfest I'll bring some, I still owe Howard a bottle of Maker's Mark!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2007, 07:18:25 AM »
I still owe Howard a bottle of Maker's Mark!

You do??????.....  I mean, yea, you do!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 02:24:17 PM »

You do??????.....  I mean, yea, you do!

yeah, you payed my tab that night. I have a bottle of Makers ready to send to ya, pm me your address and you'll have it by the end of the week!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 02:30:12 PM »
yeah, you payed my tab that night. I have a bottle of Makers ready to send to ya, pm me your address and you'll have it by the end of the week!

We can wait until we have the next outing.  That way we can get Brad to go all "the brain baby" on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 03:02:43 PM »
We can wait until we have the next outing.  That way we can get Brad to go all "the brain baby" on it.
I'm not sure I want to see the "brain baby"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions