Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Spring Practice Starts Today

Spring Practice Starts Today
« on: March 01, 2016, 11:29:08 AM »
Not sure what we'll learn. Gus won't tell us shit.

But today marks the day that JFIII starts to earn his Cam name.

Also, the schedule next season is favorable. I'm not sure what it was like before 2015, but we only have three teams on the schedule with a preseason rank. Clemson and Alabama are our toughest tests. We get LSU and Texas A&M at home. No more Dak at Miss State. NCAA investigators at Ole Miss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Spring Practice Starts Today
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 01:44:06 PM »
Not sure what we'll learn. Gus won't tell us shit.

But today marks the day that JFIII starts to earn his Cam name.

Also, the schedule next season is favorable. I'm not sure what it was like before 2015, but we only have three teams on the schedule with a preseason rank. Clemson and Alabama are our toughest tests. We get LSU and Texas A&M at home. No more Dak at Miss State. NCAA investigators at Ole Miss.

lolwut?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 01:55:10 PM »
You and I and everyone will know what kind of Auburn team this is sometime on Saturday, September 3. Just hope Gus and Co. have a clue what this team is before that day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 02:04:15 PM »
You and I and everyone will know what kind of Auburn team this is sometime on Saturday, September 3. Just hope Gus and Co. have a clue what this team is before that day.

This would help a lot.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 02:49:50 PM »
He can run. He’s somewhere around that area. I’d say him and Cam (Newton) are similar as far as speed. As far as speed, I think they’re very similar.  I don’t like to compare any players to the players before. He has potential. He’s set up, he’s in a good spot with his knowledge of the offense.

His experience, even though he hasn’t started a full year, he has really good experience compared to the players we’ve had in the past. He is a big guy in high school that ran — I’m not going to say the exact offense, but it was real close. And he had a lot of success in high school running the football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 02:55:26 PM »
He can run. He’s somewhere around that area. I’d say him and Cam (Newton) are similar as far as speed. As far as speed, I think they’re very similar.  I don’t like to compare any players to the players before. He has potential. He’s set up, he’s in a good spot with his knowledge of the offense.

His experience, even though he hasn’t started a full year, he has really good experience compared to the players we’ve had in the past. He is a big guy in high school that ran — I’m not going to say the exact offense, but it was real close. And he had a lot of success in high school running the football.

Its like you say it, and then I read it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 04:54:16 PM »
Clifford Franklin

6'1" 174 (Soaking wet with bricks in his pockets)

Running QB in the SEC West.

Bug...meet windshield.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2016, 05:40:42 PM »
Clifford Franklin

Bug...meet windshield.

Nick was 6'1 but 210(+/-). I'm thinking an extra meal ticket is in order.....and lots of protein shakes...lots.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 06:19:33 PM »
Clifford Franklin

Bug...meet windshield.

Clifford Franklin is lookin' for a new Ho!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2016, 08:29:33 PM »
lolwut?

We've had White Cam, Mocha Cam, Jew Cam, Uganda Cam, Snowboard Cam. JFIII is next. Unless Queen Cam steps up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2016, 09:11:26 PM »
Unless Queen Cam steps up.

I really hope so, just to hear uncle Sani scream Haaaay Queen!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2016, 09:13:59 PM »
We've had White Cam, Mocha Cam, Jew Cam, Uganda Cam, Snowboard Cam. JFIII is next. Unless Queen Cam steps up.

Cocoa Panda. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2016, 12:03:27 AM »
Clifford Franklin

Bug...meet windshield.

Awe hell man, he good. He fast like Cam!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2016, 09:18:51 AM »
Awe hell man, he good. He fast like Cam!

I saw a little clip of him in his first day of practice. Sweet Haysus, they'll break this guy in half. He might go a Buck 60.  It looked like he should have trouble holding that big ole helmet up on his head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2016, 09:49:25 AM »
Clifford Franklin is lookin' for a new Ho!

You know this don't look natural. Looks like I jacked off an elephant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2016, 09:53:00 AM »
I saw a little clip of him in his first day of practice. Sweet Haysus, they'll break this guy in half. He might go a Buck 60.  It looked like he should have trouble holding that big ole helmet up on his head.

A little Creatine and some Deer Antler spray should take care of that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2016, 10:00:53 AM »
Maybe we can tape his neck real tight. And cover him with grease.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2016, 12:12:37 PM »

You guys missed the point of this....this is what Gus said about Jeremy after spring practice last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

chinook

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2016, 01:06:09 PM »
You guys missed the point of this....this is what Gus said about Jeremy after spring practice last year.

i was your wingman...i knew you were buzzing the tower. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2016, 01:28:45 PM »
Look dude. We are trying our best to forget last year. Chill with those references. It's A New Day!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com