Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The gay hell?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The gay hell?
« on: February 23, 2016, 10:38:21 PM »
I hardly ever watch network TV and on the rare occasions when I do I watch something recorded so I can buzz through commercials. 

Today, though, the weather thing had the TV on Fox.   A couple of things I noticed:

1) American Idol is still a thing?  I thought it had been canceled years ago.
2) What happened to that British fuck?  Is he no longer on there?
3) When did Keith Urban become the hipster douche offspring of Billy Ray Cyrus and Bruce Jenner?  I remember the guy had some songs my kids liked a few years ago so I was peripherally aware of him but I don't remember him looking like a tri-beard trampster.  He looks like a pouf.  And sounds like a doufag. Yick. 

That show has outlived its usefulness.  So has he. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The gay hell?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 10:56:25 PM »
I think this is the last season of Idol.  And Urban is/has been going very strong on the country scene. His new song, "Break On Me" is taking off big time.  It's more the direction that "country" seems to be going.  There's zero country about it.  It's a pop love song.  No "Bro Country".  Just pretty, sappy, typical Keith Urban love song.  BTW, not a bad song if you heard it fresh with nothing in context.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 11:29:37 PM »
I think this is the last season of Idol.  And Urban is/has been going very strong on the country scene. His new song, "Break On Me" is taking off big time.  It's more the direction that "country" seems to be going.  There's zero country about it.  It's a pop love song.  No "Bro Country".  Just pretty, sappy, typical Keith Urban love song.  BTW, not a bad song if you heard it fresh with nothing in context.

Is "he" singing it to Mr. Sulu? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 12:28:15 AM »

Hey Buzz, you know how I know Snaggle is gay?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 12:29:20 AM »
I hardly ever watch network TV and on the rare occasions when I do I watch something recorded so I can buzz through commercials. 

Today, though, the weather thing had the TV on Fox.   A couple of things I noticed:

1) American Idol is still a thing?  I thought it had been canceled years ago.
2) What happened to that British fuck?  Is he no longer on there?
3) When did Keith Urban become the hipster douche offspring of Billy Ray Cyrus and Bruce Jenner?  I remember the guy had some songs my kids liked a few years ago so I was peripherally aware of him but I don't remember him looking like a tri-beard trampster.  He looks like a pouf.  And sounds like a doufag. Yick. 

That show has outlived its usefulness.  So has he.

hush your mouth...Urban is far from a Hipster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 09:12:46 AM »
Hey Buzz, you know how I know Snaggle is gay?

Ooohh Myyyy......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."