« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2016, 01:30:10 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Insurance Question HELP please
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2016, 03:02:03 PM »
I would punt Apex asap.  The guy knows the deal and he's looking to line his own pockets with a couple of grand he didn't earn. 

A few ways you can go here, some dependent on what the adjuster ultimately will require to pony up the extra $2K.  If he requires documentation that you actually spent the $11,500.00, then you'll either have to get a contractor, show him the estimate and ask him if he'll do it for that.  Fork over the deductible, let him present the paperwork to the insurance company to collect his dough and call it a day. 

Or, if you want to pocket some or all of the $2K, you'll have to get the contractor bidding the lower price to present false paperwork to the insurance company so you can collect your dough. Do not recommend.

What I would recommend is to tell the adjuster a $5,900.00 deductible will eat your lunch right now and you're looking at playing contractor yourself and subbing much of the work out for the best price. When the work is complete, you'll call him to come out and inspect and see the finished operation....and collect your dough.

Or Option C would be to give the adjuster and your contractor blow jobs in exchange for better deals. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2016, 03:08:11 PM »
have you fucked the friend?

i'm not sure if that has been discussed.  apologies if so.  lots of tl;dr in this thread.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2016, 07:42:25 AM »
have you fucked the friend?

i'm not sure if that has been discussed.  apologies if so.  lots of tl;dr in this thread.

Yea and do you have nekid pictures?  Of the friend....not the contractor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2016, 07:57:07 AM »
I happen to be somewhat of an insurance expert, I guess you could say. And the questions posed by chinook and Sani are pertinent.

I have a few follow ups.

If you did have sex with the friend, was it consensual or forced?

Is the friend female?

If you do have nude pics and it is a girl, PM them to me and I will see what I can do to help. I happen to specialize in meeting the insurance needs of women and don't mind helping you out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com