Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Men's Help Line

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Men's Help Line
« on: February 17, 2016, 01:03:26 PM »
We'd like to welcome our next caller, Bob, to the Men's Help Line.  What can we help you with today, Bob?

Well, I really need your help on a serious problem.  I've suspected for some time that my wife was cheating on me.  You know, just the usual signs.  The phone rings and when I answer, the caller hangs up. Plus, she goes out with the girls a lot.  I usually try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I always fall asleep.

Anyway, last night around midnight, I woke up and she wasn't home.  So, I hid behind my boat and waited for her.  When she came home, she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse. Then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.  It was at that very moment, while crouched behind my boat, that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard motor mounting bracket.  Is that something I can weld, or do I need to replace the whole bracket?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."