Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NBA Allstar game

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
NBA Allstar game
« on: February 15, 2016, 11:43:10 AM »
Or, more appropriately a offense exhibition. Around 400 pts scored. Ridiculous.

There was virtually zero defense. And white boys.

I used to enjoy seeing Bird and Magic play an actual game. I'm sure I'm in the minority but I didn't waste much time watching after I saw that it was basically a dunk and half court shot contest.

They may as well play horse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: NBA Allstar game
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 11:46:55 AM »
Basketball has become a playground game. I marvel at the individual talent, but the lack of a true team game and/or rules to support said game, makes me less and less interested.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 12:24:36 PM »
There was a game this weekend?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 12:27:31 PM »
Didn't watch the scoring-fest, but I did watch the dunk contest Saturday.  Most entertaining dunk-off I've seen in 20 years.  The guy who finished 2nd got ROBBED big time. The guy who won it (Last year's winner) was good. but come on, man.  Highlights below.  Just fast forward to the 1:55 mark and you will understand the meaning of robbed.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 12:45:26 PM »
No white people were selected to the All Star teams and therefore, I boycotted it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 01:39:01 PM »
No white people were selected to the All Star teams and therefore, I boycotted it.

#whitelivesmatter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 03:57:38 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'