Cruz almost had my vote

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Cruz almost had my vote
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2016, 12:44:27 PM »
Bullshit.

Voting for god, guns and 'murica.

The GOP knows their flyover base and plays to them.

God, guns and 'murica is specifically a vote against entitlement.  It's a vote against handouts and for people who (even if phony) play to the "work hard, win hard" mentality. 

That's basically where I am.  I don't care about the guns part, but I'm okay with God and pretty on board with 'murica. 

Also?  Can someone explain to me how a thread that was started in a humorously-intended vein about a fairly decent looking MILF (or SCPAILF as it were) got derailed into a political piss and moan fest?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 12:46:50 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2016, 12:48:49 PM »
God, guns and 'murica is specifically a vote against entitlement. 

Bullshit, again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2016, 12:54:24 PM »
Bullshit, again.

You can say that as much as you want, doesn't make it true. 

Back to this now. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2016, 01:58:37 PM »
Bullshit.

Voting for god, guns and 'murica.

The GOP knows their flyover base and plays to them.

Same can be said for the dems.

It's politics. And people are stupid as hell to fall for it.

But nothing will change no matter who gets elected. Because once someone goes to Washington, it is all status quo...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2016, 02:04:49 PM »
Same can be said for the dems.

It's politics. And people are stupid as hell to fall for it.

But nothing will change no matter who gets elected. Because once someone goes to Washington, it is all status quo...

The dem voters are, presumably, voting in their own interest: to get entitlements.

The repub voters are voting against their alleged interest (as postulated in this thread), as the morality police creep ever further into your bedroom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2016, 02:12:38 PM »
The dem voters are, presumably, voting in their own interest: to get entitlements.

The repub voters are voting against their alleged interest (as postulated in this thread), as the morality police creep ever further into your bedroom.

It can be looked at in another way. The rural white folks don't want to be told they have to agree that same sex marriages are the same as their marriage just because some liberal judges legislated from the bench. (a clear bastardization of the 14th amendment)
Many of these rural white folks aren't as stupid as your overly educated ass thinks they are. They know what they believe. And they stick by it. Also, the white guilt is not strong with these folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2016, 02:15:27 PM »
It can be looked at in another way. The rural white folks don't want to be told they have to agree that same sex marriages are the same as their marriage just because some liberal judges legislated from the bench. (a clear bastardization of the 14th amendment)
Many of these rural white folks aren't as stupid as your overly educated ass thinks they are. They know what they believe. And they stick by it. Also, the white guilt is not strong with these folks.

No one is going to force them into a gay marriage.

So, are you amending your allegation of their position to be: Leave me alone...but let me tell everyone else how to live?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2016, 02:24:33 PM »
Is the Republican party not a party of big government, just like the Democrats, but in other ways?   Hard for me to tell now days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2016, 02:28:47 PM »

To some of us its non-existent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2016, 02:29:54 PM »
No one is going to force them into a gay marriage.

So, are you amending your allegation of their position to be: Leave me alone...but let me tell everyone else how to live?

If you don't get it, you are part of the reason this country is going downhill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2016, 02:33:06 PM »
#OverlyEducatedAss
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2016, 03:19:22 PM »
Republicans:  I'm going to force and legislate conservatism down your throat.  You will not accept the homos and you can't smoke your pot.

Democrats:  I'm going to force and legislate liberalism down your throat.  You will  accept the homos and you will smoke your pot.

Libertarians:  I'm going to take over, shrink the size of government, leave you the hell alone and give you the individual freedom to choose what you want. 

So which party is the party of small government again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

wesfau2

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2016, 03:22:51 PM »
Republicans:  I'm going to force and legislate conservatism down your throat.  You will not accept the homos and you can't smoke your pot.

Democrats:  I'm going to force and legislate liberalism down your throat.  You will  accept the homos and you will smoke your pot.

Libertarians:  I'm going to take over, shrink the size of government, leave you the hell alone and give you the individual freedom to choose what you want. 

There is nothing "conservative" about the Republican agenda these days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2016, 03:24:11 PM »
Did somebody say "party?"

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2016, 03:24:31 PM »
If you don't get it, you are part of the reason this country is going downhill.

The pre-sellout Republican party would want the government to refrain from even weighing in on this issue.  I think you're part of the reason...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2016, 03:31:23 PM »

We accepted that the homo lifestyle was a choice and had no problem with it being kept private. We did not appreciate the lie that it was "normal" and could be equated to its on genetic race so that it could be legitimized my marriage.

You, and others, always miss the point when it come to this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2016, 03:35:57 PM »
We accepted that the homo lifestyle was a choice and had no problem with it being kept private. We did not appreciate the lie that it was "normal" and could be equated to its on genetic race so that it could be legitimized my marriage.

You, and others, always miss the point when it come to this.

Sadly for you, the world is not static and the unwashed masses are getting their voices heard.  Equality is a bitch, isn't it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2016, 03:36:33 PM »
If gays can't procreate, why do they keep popping up everywhere?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2016, 03:38:47 PM »
Sadly for you, the world is not static and the unwashed masses are getting their voices heard.  Equality is a bitch, isn't it?

Their deviant voices, yes.

It is sad.

And there is no equality. When a minority catches a break before the white man, equality does not exist. Only a fool would support that kind of equality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2016, 03:48:42 PM »
Their deviant voices, yes.

It is sad.

And there is no equality. When a minority catches a break before the white man, equality does not exist. Only a fool would support that kind of equality.

Or you could realize that the "white man" has been enjoying his status and privilege on the backs of other, equal groups and it's ok to acknowledge that (without reducing the white man's rights/privileges) those groups are equally deserving of protection under the law.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions