Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Iowa caucas

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Iowa caucas
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2016, 03:41:01 PM »
Hoping they flock to Cruz and get this guy way out front.

Umm, me too.

I would think Rand's go to Cruz (outsider, wildcard to outsider, wildcard). Bet Rubio is gonna make a play for those though.

Where will Ben Carson's go? (He has to be dropping soon, right?)

I figure Jeb's will go to Marco.

Carsons? Dunno. Im going to say Cruz by default.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2016, 04:07:14 PM »

Neither can drum up enough fire to burn out Hildebeast or Cryptkeeper Bernie F. Engels.

The Democrat party is going to eat itself if Hillary wins. Bernie's supporters (and he's generated a lot) have come to despise Hillary. I'm sure they will throw their hat in her ring for the election, but she's not going to have a good turn out. People will stay home.

All the Republicans need is a competitive candidate. I'm not saying I support the guy, but I think Rubio wins in a landslide against Hillary. Cruz becomes too evangelical at times to inspire a youth vote. Trump will pull the Bernie people off the couch to make sure The Donald is never elected president.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2016, 04:11:47 PM »
I've been thinking that the only reason why Trump is in the Republican race, is to take the attention off of Cruz so that people don't realize just how fuckin crazy he actually is and if Trump isn't successful in taking attention away, you always have batshit crazy Carson to try and take attention away.  IMO, the only differences between Trump and Cruz...Cruz doesn't have a toupee or Billions of dollars, everything else is basically the same, they're both lunatics, bigots and bullys. Trump is just louder and whines like a little bitch. It's a ploy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2016, 04:17:38 PM »
The Democrat party is going to eat itself if Hillary wins. Bernie's supporters (and he's generated a lot) have come to despise Hillary. I'm sure they will throw their hat in her ring for the election, but she's not going to have a good turn out. People will stay home.

All the Republicans need is a competitive candidate. I'm not saying I support the guy, but I think Rubio wins in a landslide against Hillary. Cruz becomes too evangelical at times to inspire a youth vote. Trump will pull the Bernie people off the couch to make sure The Donald is never elected president.
It is Rubio that goes evangelical is it not?
Cruz is the evil Canuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2016, 09:04:10 AM »
Look into the ground games and war chests that Rubio and Cruz both have. They are in this for a while. Their money on hand, super pac backings and troops on the ground are quite large.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2016, 09:07:26 AM »
I've been thinking that the only reason why Trump is in the Republican race, is to take the attention off of Cruz so that people don't realize just how fuckin crazy he actually is and if Trump isn't successful in taking attention away, you always have batshit crazy Carson to try and take attention away.  IMO, the only differences between Trump and Cruz...Cruz doesn't have a toupee or Billions of dollars, everything else is basically the same, they're both lunatics, bigots and bullys. Trump is just louder and whines like a little bitch. It's a ploy

You're a special kind of "special" dude.

You are comparing an authoritarian to a constitutional conservative. Whether you agree with either or not , they are NOT ALIKE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2016, 10:25:23 AM »
I am officially Cruzing now. Ted is my dude. He can win it.

As a matter of fact, I'm considering an HUGE donation to help fund his candidacy. An amount so large, Prowler would never be able to counter it by donating a paltry sum to the commie. He is foiled again!

We are with Cruz now!
#CruzMothaBitches
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2016, 11:51:42 AM »
I am officially Cruzing now. Ted is my dude. He can win it.

As a matter of fact, I'm considering an HUGE donation to help fund his candidacy. An amount so large, Prowler would never be able to counter it by donating a paltry sum to the commie. He is foiled again!

We are with Cruz now!
#CruzMothaBitches
He hates you too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2016, 04:18:45 PM »
You're a special kind of "special" dude.

You are comparing an authoritarian to a constitutional conservative. Whether you agree with either or not , they are NOT ALIKE.
Cruz is not my guy, but Trump has more in common with Hillary than Cruz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2016, 08:18:45 AM »
Cruz is not my guy, but Trump has more in common with Hillary than Cruz.

Exactly. Trump is an absolute authoritarian which transcends the left vs right political scale. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE