Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Woot!!!!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Woot!!!!
« on: May 13, 2016, 11:33:27 PM »
Yo Bitches.  Say what you want but while we may be struggling to find an identity on offense, there's no doubt this staff has decided we will have a top tier D.  Soak it in...

Linebacker Chandler Wooten announced his commitment to Auburn during halftime of North Cobb High School's spring scrimmage in Kennesaw, Georgia Friday.

"Really what it came down to was factoring in the education, but at the same time I feel like I can thrive as a football player," Wooten said. "At the end of the day I just felt like Coach T-Will (Travis Williams) can get me where I want to go, so that's what really played a big part into it... About a month ago it hit me, I just felt like it was the place for me."

Wooten had been silently committed to the Tigers for weeks. Florida and Tennessee were his other finalists.

The 6-foot-2, 227-pounder is ranked as a three-star prospect and the nation's No. 30 outside linebacker in the 247Sports Composite.

"I just want to brag on Chandler a little bit," North Cobb head coach Shane Queen told the crowd. "Four years ago he was a freshman... and I remember him asking 'Coach, what do we need to do?' He had a desire to play Division I football and I remember we talked about and what he needed to to do in the classroom and also in the weight room. He's done everything we've asked.

"If you (list) every intangible you want from a football player, he ranks 9 or 10 in every one of those areas from character, from what he does in the classroom. He's the kind of young man you'd want to date your daughter and that's the ultimate compliment."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Woot!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 11:36:18 PM »
Think about if we get Britt and Benton.  Suddenly, we've got as bad ass a LB corp as anyone in the nation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 11:43:33 PM »
 :starz:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 12:18:26 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 03:13:58 AM »
Huge pickup for the new coaching staff in 2017.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2016, 08:09:34 AM »
With a set of quarterbacks who throw like Edward Scissorhands, we are going to play a hell of a lot of defense, Ed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2016, 02:48:08 PM »
The enthusiasm over this commit is contagious. 

I have chills.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2016, 09:18:05 PM »
Woot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.