Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fear of a Black Cam

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Fear of a Black Cam
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2016, 01:34:25 AM »
Holy damn.  Read.  Please!.  I've said 800 times. I DON'T LIKE IT.  I THINK WHAT HE DOES IS OVER THE TOP.  EXCESSIVE.  Why?  You describe what he does as a 2 second dab.  A quick Superman.  Go back and look at the Dallas video I posted.  He scored...got up...ran away from the pile...stanky legged...did some hold your nose swim move....dabbed...walked towards the camera....Supermanned...shook his fingers.  All that is after he gets up after every first down, runs out by himself and does his first down move 5 times on the drive.  I find that excessive. Personal preference.  Do you need more?  Does there have to be more?

And yes, I'm going to refer to something someone else said and ask you to address what you've avoided like the plague.  I've referred to what Charles Barkley said numerous times. Charles doesn't sugarcoat things.  Never has.  He didn't here either.  He said what Cam is doing is rubbing it in. He also said if he was playing against him, he'd take Cam out.  Charles isn't butthurt.  Charles has no axe to grind.  If anything, as an Auburn man, he'd back Cam.  He didn't.  And he's a former professional athlete and watches and commentates on sports for a living. So...

Why are you right and Charles is wrong?

I'm just gonna say this and leave it be, WHO HAS HIJACKED YOUR COMPUTER!?

I don't even know you anymore. You're not the balls to the wa...I mean, got get'r type guy you once were. Please pppplease return your balls to the purse. They have done you no good in this here thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2016, 05:02:40 AM »
This thread needs a theme song...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2016, 08:24:19 AM »
I'm just gonna say this and leave it be, WHO HAS HIJACKED YOUR COMPUTER!?

I don't even know you anymore. You're not the balls to the wa...I mean, got get'r type guy you once were. Please pppplease return your balls to the purse. They have done you no good in this here thread.

Oh they've worked just fine for me here.  Let me see if I can work up a different theme song.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2016, 12:12:05 PM »
Tell me none of that is true.  I brought this up last year and the responses were laughable.  There's not a soul on here that can say with a straight face they'd be loving this guy had he not gone to Auburn and done what he did. 

True.  When TO did that shit at Midfield of Cowboys Stadium, I was glad he got his ass knocked out.  And I don't like the Cowboys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #124 on: January 30, 2016, 05:06:43 PM »
I admire it when a guy is getting his ass whipped and keeps getting up and coming back for more. But, sometimes a man can just be getting his ass beat so bad that it's easy for bravery to be confused for insanity. I mean, you eventually start feeling sorry for a guy that's just getting hammered so bad that he can't even connect. He's left to throw hay makers and hasn't a chance.

It's just sad to see what missing testicles can eventually do to a man. Leave him on the mat wallowing in his own pride. A mere shell of the man that we once knew. Or, thought that we knew.  :facepalm:
I never actually knew him so it's no big whoop. But I liked your postie WT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2016, 05:52:19 PM »
I cooked some burgers on the grill.  They were great.  I dabbed my ass off for 19 seconds because they were so good.  Then I had key lime pie.  I did the Watusi.  Later we went to the movies.  When I got my tickets I both whipped AND nae naed.  I electric slid to my seat.  It's how I flow. I celebrate the little things.

YeAh, but after you do that shit 45 times, the
Moobie workers are gonna hate your white ass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2016, 06:12:53 PM »
YeAh, but after you do that shit 45 times, the
Moobie workers are gonna hate your white ass!

Don't you know fast food makes girls fart?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2016, 08:40:13 PM »
I admire it when a guy is getting his ass whipped and keeps getting up and coming back for more. But, sometimes a man can just be getting his ass beat so bad that it's easy for bravery to be confused for insanity. I mean, you eventually start feeling sorry for a guy that's just getting hammered so bad that he can't even connect. He's left to throw hay makers and hasn't a chance.

It's just sad to see what missing testicles can eventually do to a man. Leave him on the mat wallowing in his own pride. A mere shell of the man that we once knew. Or, thought that we knew.  :facepalm:

Wow!  All these opportunities to continue stalking a certain poster of the same name, sans !, and instead...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2016, 10:54:42 PM »
Wow!  All these opportunities to continue stalking a certain poster of the same name, sans !, and instead...

Maybe he needs more loven
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #129 on: February 01, 2016, 12:34:10 AM »
ESPN currently airing a long, long thing about Cam.   

Rehashing the NCAA stuff to a degree.  Talking to Finebaum's dumb ass, of course. 

Cam's dad said nobody ever gave them anything, that he took the heat just to make it end. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #130 on: February 01, 2016, 07:58:32 AM »

Rehashing the NCAA stuff to a degree.  Talking to Finebaum's dumb ass, of course. 

Cam's dad said nobody ever gave them anything, that he took the heat just to make it end.
There ya go...get that bama media machine churnin'. It didn't work for them last time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #131 on: February 01, 2016, 09:53:15 AM »

I think you're referring to the E:60 doc they ran in November 2014. Probably rerunning it now due to the Super Bowl. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm recording it next time it comes on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #132 on: February 01, 2016, 10:09:51 AM »
I think you're referring to the E:60 doc they ran in November 2014. Probably rerunning it now due to the Super Bowl. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm recording it next time it comes on.

May has been.  It was on regular SC though I think.  The picture of baby Cam on a school bus was priceless though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #133 on: February 01, 2016, 10:20:36 AM »
Don't think it was from November of 2014 but maybe I'm wrong they were talking current things.

Said out loud in my house to no one what the fuck does he bring to this conversation, and he had 2 fucking lines.  I hate that motherfucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #134 on: February 01, 2016, 10:24:18 AM »
I stand corrected, it is from the beginning of last year. I think they just added a couple new nuggets because they added some info regarding this year.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #135 on: February 01, 2016, 10:25:35 AM »
I stand corrected, it is from the beginning of last year. I think they just added a couple new nuggets because they added some info regarding this year.

Awesome, I'll check these out. Just curious, what "new nuggets"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #136 on: February 01, 2016, 11:49:19 AM »
Awesome, I'll check these out. Just curious, what "new nuggets"?
Just stuff like Carolina's Record and that he is on his way to possibly winning the MVP
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #137 on: February 01, 2016, 12:58:13 PM »
Don't you know fast food makes girls fart?

What's with the knife?  We having cake?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #138 on: February 01, 2016, 01:31:45 PM »
Something I was thinking about with this whole thing.  Cam being a Panther makes it much easier for me to continue to love him.  I didn't have any predisposed feelings toward Carolina.

Were he a Falcon, pretty sure I wouldn't feel the same.  If he played for the Saints, Jets, Packers, Seahawks, Cardinals, Giants, Redskins, Cowboys (damn sure the Cowboys), Eagles or some other team I just don't know if I'd be as Cam happy as I have been since he signed. 

I never really cared much about the NFL.  I had a love for the old Raiders (Howie, Hendricks, Lester, Lyle and that bunch) and I would occasionally find myself pulling for the Broncos or Patriots but it was usually against other teams as much as it was for them. 

Now I sort of like the Panthers.  Will I like them after Cam retires?  Don't know. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #139 on: February 01, 2016, 04:07:12 PM »
Something I was thinking about with this whole thing.  Cam being a Panther makes it much easier for me to continue to love him.  I didn't have any predisposed feelings toward Carolina.

Were he a Falcon, pretty sure I wouldn't feel the same.  If he played for the Saints, Jets, Packers, Seahawks, Cardinals, Giants, Redskins, Cowboys (damn sure the Cowboys), Eagles or some other team I just don't know if I'd be as Cam happy as I have been since he signed. 

I never really cared much about the NFL.  I had a love for the old Raiders (Howie, Hendricks, Lester, Lyle and that bunch) and I would occasionally find myself pulling for the Broncos or Patriots but it was usually against other teams as much as it was for them. 

Now I sort of like the Panthers.  Will I like them after Cam retires?  Don't know.

Too much talent to ever come to da boys. Jerry only goes after washed up, over hyped folk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'