Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Physically ill

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Physically ill
« on: December 31, 2016, 06:07:47 PM »
Watching Alabama play football makes me physically ill. 

I once dated a woman who stole from me, got me arrested and locked up for several days and stole my car when I forced her out of my life.  I hate this team and everything it represents a thousand times more than I ever hated her. 

Listening to the announcers fawn all over them exacerbates the situation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: Physically ill
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 09:03:31 PM »
Same ole same ole. They struck gold in Saban and will continue to dominate until he retires. Then we get back to fun times because you know they'll hire some dipshit to replace him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 10:25:46 AM »
So all the five stars go to Bama cause they like a winner?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 06:45:59 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 03:55:06 PM »
I can see Dabo replacing Lerd Sabanz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 11:17:47 PM »
Rest easy, they can't beat Clemson this time.  Hurts turns the ball over too much and can only throw sideline passes. Best TE I've seen at Bama and they can't get him the ball across the middle because QB can't make read in time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 11:43:47 PM »
Rest easy, they can't beat Clemson this time.  Hurts turns the ball over too much and can only throw sideline passes. Best TE I've seen at Bama and they can't get him the ball across the middle because QB can't make read in time.

This "ignored" TE caught 4 balls for 44 yards as the leading receiver. Also, Deshaun throws picks to everybody and the best defense money can build returns those faster than relatives do Christmas gifts. They've all but cleared space on the shelf for number 4723473 or whatever championship this is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 01:00:45 AM »
This "ignored" TE caught 4 balls for 44 yards as the leading receiver. Also, Deshaun throws picks to everybody and the best defense money can build returns those faster than relatives do Christmas gifts. They've all but cleared space on the shelf for number 4723473 or whatever championship this is.

All kidding aside? I saw a guy in wal mart over Christmas wearing a t-shirt that said "37 Nationonal Championships."  37.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 11:24:19 AM »
All kidding aside? I saw a guy in wal mart over Christmas wearing a t-shirt that said "37 Nationonal Championships."  37.

Must be an old Arkansas Track T-shirt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 09:59:05 AM »
When I was in college USC was the media darling that they never stopped fawning over. They were a "dynasty" and going for a "threepeat".

If you would have told me then that in 10-15 years there would be another team where that is EVEN MORE the case, I would not be happy. If you told me that team would be Bama, I'd probably just go ahead and eat a bullet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 10:15:21 AM »
When I was in college USC was the media darling that they never stopped fawning over. They were a "dynasty" and going for a "threepeat".

If you would have told me then that in 10-15 years there would be another team where that is EVEN MORE the case, I would not be happy. If you told me that team would be Bama, I'd probably just go ahead and eat a bullet.

What if I told you a dynasty was built on Dodge Chargers, Suits, and Ca$h? And nobody said boo about it.
30for30 presents: Roll Damn Tide: The Nick Saban Years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg