Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So, Alabama Fans....

So, Alabama Fans....
« on: August 31, 2008, 11:46:34 AM »
How tall does the tower get this year before you take your Peter Panzy leap to reality?    Where are OUR local bammer's heads at today?  Are you Championship Contenders, or did you have a good game vs. a very unprepared, stale, rusty, over-hyped ACC team?

Curious...  :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: So, Alabama Fans....
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 12:29:48 PM »
I would like to take this opportunity to thank uat for:

-Putting us in the Top 10 in week 2. If you guys didn't do it, no one was. Their schedule from here on out is a joke, with the exception of VA Tech. Whoops. Looks like it's all a joke.

-Joining the rest of the SEC in proving our dominance, while simultaneously embarrassing the ACC. When the 6th or 7th best team in the SEC can punk the #1 ACC team, that's only good for us.

-Helping our SOS. If you guys can manage to remain ranked by the time we play you, that will bring our ranked opponents from 5 to 6 (7 if SC can make the cut, which I am guessing the will soon if not this weekend, as a bubble team).

-Possibly making the Iron Bowl exciting for the first time in almost a decade.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 03:58:39 PM »
How tall does the tower get this year before you take your Peter Panzy leap to reality?    Where are OUR local bammer's heads at today?  Are you Championship Contenders, or did you have a good game vs. a very unprepared, stale, rusty, over-hyped ACC team?

However tall they can build it until Sept 27. Reality will kick them in the ass in Athens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 04:19:25 PM »
I'm guessing only as tall as this coming weekend.  Tulane is in Birmingham, right now, and they'll be here until probably Sunday.  And, they get to hear how great uat is, and how uat is gonna rip Tulane apart without question, And they'll get to hear the fans talk about UGA while completely forgetting about their game with Tulane.  On top of that, if they read the bammerham Sports section, they'll get to see all of the above in writing.  That my friends is what I call 50 Caliber Ammunition.  Will it be enough, probably not, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them put a little scare into the hearts of the inbred nation come Saturday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

fred

• Titties and Beer
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 04:47:33 PM »
Are you kidding?  Tulane? 

Were gonna be laying the wood to everyone who gets in our way.  Did you see that true freshman RB?  What about Julio?  You barners arent gonna have an answer for this offence!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
RTR Motherfuckers!

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 06:39:57 PM »
I would like to take this opportunity to thank uat for:

-Putting us in the Top 10 in week 2. If you guys didn't do it, no one was. Their schedule from here on out is a joke, with the exception of VA Tech. Whoops. Looks like it's all a joke.

-Joining the rest of the SEC in proving our dominance, while simultaneously embarrassing the ACC. When the 6th or 7th best team in the SEC can punk the #1 ACC team, that's only good for us.

-Helping our SOS. If you guys can manage to remain ranked by the time we play you, that will bring our ranked opponents from 5 to 6 (7 if SC can make the cut, which I am guessing the will soon if not this weekend, as a bubble team).

-Possibly making the Iron Bowl exciting for the first time in almost a decade.

-Boosting Alabama's economy.  I can only imagine how helpful the Bammers were for the B'ham sewer debt when they bought 25 million t-shirts that read, "2008 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Classic National Champeeonships."

-Keeping Auburn even more under the radar.  It'll be interesting to see the double takes after we run the table in September. 

-Giving hope to all 400 pound guys with saggy titties.  No matter how much lard you pump into your body, you can still start for an SEC football team.

-Inspiring all frat boys to lose the Bama bangs and pick up the Julio-Raggedy Ann hairstyle. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

BamaWill

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 12:03:03 PM »

My true thoughts...I didn't expect us to win. However, I don't think Chumpson was all that bad, we just looked really prepared.  We still have a long road to go in the SEC but I am certainly more optimistic.  I still see 2 losses on our schedule, but it shows progression and thats what I am looking for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 12:04:14 PM »
My true thoughts...I didn't expect us to win. However, I don't think Chumpson was all that bad, we just looked really prepared.  We still have a long road to go in the SEC but I am certainly more optimistic.  I still see 2 losses on our schedule, but it shows progression and thats what I am looking for.

Who are the 2 losses that you see? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BamaWill

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 12:12:55 PM »
Who are the 2 losses that you see? 
Georgia ...Probably LSU because they are both away games.  Streak is over this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 12:20:47 PM »
Georgia ...Probably LSU because they are both away games.  Streak is over this year.

You're willing to make that assumption after one game.   Beautiful.   I love it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 12:23:48 PM »

Are you a gambling man?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

BamaWill

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 12:38:42 PM »
You're willing to make that assumption after one game.   Beautiful.   I love it.
actually it was the same assumption I made before the game
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 02:25:05 PM »

Were gonna be laying the wood to everyone who gets in our way.  Did you see that true freshman RB?  What about Julio?  You barners arent gonna have an answer for this offence!

offence
Noun

3. a cause of annoyance or anger

offense

5.  (fns) Sports
a. The means or tactics used in attempting to score.
b. A team in possession of the ball or puck, or those players whose primary duty is to attempt to score.
c. Scoring ability or potential.

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 02:25:46 PM by AU_Tiger_2000 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 06:58:51 PM »
offence
Noun

3. a cause of annoyance or anger

offense

5.  (fns) Sports
a. The means or tactics used in attempting to score.
b. A team in possession of the ball or puck, or those players whose primary duty is to attempt to score.
c. Scoring ability or potential.

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves.

Served with a dictionary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 10:03:06 PM »
The Green Wave and the Crimson Tide.

Queer eyes for the straight guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 10:27:26 AM »

FUCK dude, it is "offense" not "offence"...you have done that about 5 times already on this site.  I thought it was a typo at first, but I guess not.   FUCKING BAMMERS!

Anyway, carry on...   :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 11:38:25 AM »
FUCK dude, it is "offense" not "offence"...you have done that about 5 times already on this site.  I thought it was a typo at first, but I guess not.   FUCKING BAMMERS!

Anyway, carry on...   :popcorn:

Exactly...  The term "offence" is British.  The appropriate American term is "offense".  Technically, they're the same word with the same definitions, but we don't speak the "Queen's English" over here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 03:37:05 PM »
Exactly...  The term "offence" is British.  The appropriate American term is "offense".  Technically, they're the same word with the same definitions, but we don't speak the "Queen's English" over here. 

What he said  ^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2008, 05:23:32 PM »

After listening to the tulane - uat game on the radio... we do have a answer for your "offence".  "that true freshman RB" had about 63 yards and "Julio" managed 1 catch for 13. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2008, 05:56:07 PM »
I'm guessing only as tall as this coming weekend.  Tulane is in Birmingham, right now, and they'll be here until probably Sunday.  And, they get to hear how great uat is, and how uat is gonna rip Tulane apart without question, And they'll get to hear the fans talk about UGA while completely forgetting about their game with Tulane.  On top of that, if they read the bammerham Sports section, they'll get to see all of the above in writing.  That my friends is what I call 50 Caliber Ammunition.  Will it be enough, probably not, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them put a little scare into the hearts of the inbred nation come Saturday.
So, bammers, how far off was I?  I've already heard some bammers wondering if Coach Holtz (Skip) will be available after the season.....Also, I've heard that there's a rift going on at the crackstone between Coach $, Coach McElwain, and Coach Pendry.  And, I heard that Coach $ threw nearly the Entire Offense by position under the bus when he was talking about the sacks and lack of production.
What's gonna happen if WKU doesn't bow down to the mighty $abbans and give y'all another scare??? 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 05:57:15 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs