Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Official Pre-Signing Day Thread 2016

auburn2eugene

• From Oneonta to the left Coast
Official Pre-Signing Day Thread 2016
« on: January 22, 2016, 06:02:29 PM »
Our OT recruiting board per 247

4* EJ Price - AU / UGA battle. UGA leads but it's close.
3* Breontae Mathews - AU could offer anytime. K-State leads.
4* Landon richarderson - AU a distant 3rd behind FSU and UTk.
3* Lucas Niang - TCU leads. Auburn may turn up heat once Willie Allen commits to LSU.
4* Erik Swenson - Decommitted from Michigan and Herb Hand started following him on twitter.
3* Jawaan Taylor - Auburn is high on him but he's "rock solid" to UF

Also per Scout,  4 star DE Prince Sammons is being recruited by CHH as an OT
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:05:08 PM by auburn2eugene »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. ~Morpheus

auburn2eugene

Re: Official Pre-Signing Day Thread 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 06:14:33 PM »
WRs:
4* Nate Craig-Meyers AU trending. OV to OM on 29th. FSU out.
4* Ahhmon Richards AU-Miami battle. Miami trending
4* Tre Nixon AU gets final OV. AU-UGA-OM are top three. UGA feeling good
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. ~Morpheus

auburn2eugene

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 06:15:13 PM »
Defense
DT:
5* Derrick Brown AU, UGA, UT, Bama are final four. OVs UGA then UT. Most believe it's a AU-UGA battle but some believe AU and Bama are the ones that are trending
5* Rashan Gary Michigan
4* Karamo Dioubate MIchigan State trending
4* Michail Carter Bama and UGA on top

DE:
4* Prince Sammons OVs AU on 29th. Duke is the favorite
5* Antonneous Clayton UF commit. Whether he OVs to AU is still up in the air

LB:
5* Ben Davis Auburn no better than 3rd right now
4* Jaleel Laguins UGA commit. Hoping to get him to OV
3* Josh Uche leaning UF but is definitely listening to our pitch
4* Elysee Ebem-Bosse likes AU a lot. Many schools interested but not sure where he's a take

CB:
4* Jordan Griffin UK commit. Trying to get him on a visit
4* Jayvaughn Meyers AU trending. Could be done with visits

S:
4* Nigel Warrior Vols legacy. Vols are favorite. Likes playing time available at AU a lot
3* Stephen Davis on commit watch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 10:02:27 PM »
I got all of that from another site. I don't claim to be any sort of insider. I am the definition of a outsider, living on the left Coast. I just search for AU info, wherever it can be found.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 10:11:13 PM »
I got all of that from another site. I don't claim to be any sort of insider. I am the definition of a outsider, living on the left Coast. I just search for AU info, wherever it can be found.

No worries.  Several people love to flaunt their massive, insider penises around here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 09:10:42 AM »
No worries.  Several people love to flaunt their massive, insider penises around here.

Listen to him. He's pre med. And from Oneonta.

The circus that is Nate Craig Oscar Meyers Squibb doesn't end. From fsu lean to Au committ to Au de commit to fsu certainty to hating fsu back to Au lean. I generally just don't care for kids that do the roller coaster shindig. But I'll take him. The boy good. We need wrs. Like, ones that are fast and can catch and shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 11:03:07 AM »

The circus that is Nate Craig Oscar Meyers Squibb doesn't end. From fsu lean to Au committ to Au de commit to fsu certainty to hating fsu back to Au lean. I generally just don't care for kids that do the roller coaster shindig. But I'll take him. The boy good. We need wrs. Like, ones that are fast and can catch and shit.

Yes, WRS that can catch are great to have around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 04:05:48 PM »
1/22/16

Ahhmon Richards- Miami vs AU battle. Auburn wants to take one of him, Nate, or Nixon. First come first serve. Miami trending

Elysee Mbem-Bossee- Conflicting info. Some sources feel AU will make a push. Others feel EMB is not a real target anymore.

Erik Swenson- Not much noise w/ AU besides Hand following him on twitter. Not believed to be 1 of the top 3 OT targets

Jayvaughn Myers- Believe he and his brother will be Tigers. Jay isn't taking anymore visits as of now.

Jordan Griffin- UK commit. Says he's solid but is on an OV to AU right now.

Nigel Warrior- Temper expectations for NW, he is a UTk legacy and will be a hard pull.

Prince Sammons- believed to be 1 of the top 3 targets on the AU OT board behind Price & Dickerson. AU thinks thy have a real shot here.

Stephen Davis Jr.- AU may be taking him as an LB which could close out the LB class for AU in 2016.

Note: Some believe AU is looking to take 5 more. Others still think 6-7.

Again,  not my information, just passing along info
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 04:09:28 PM »

The circus that is Nate Craig Oscar Meyers Squibb doesn't end. From fsu lean to Au committ to Au de commit to fsu certainty to hating fsu back to Au lean. I generally just don't care for kids that do the roller coaster shindig. But I'll take him. The boy good. We need wrs. Like, ones that are fast and can catch and shoot.

I very much want Nate and his brother in this class,  however, he better not wait on NSD to fax his LOI, because as of right now,  it's first come first serve between Meyers, Nixon, and Richards.

Even without Nate,  his brother,  4 star CB Jay is a take
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2016, 04:21:47 PM »
I very much want Nate and his brother in this class,  however, he better not wait on NSD to fax his LOI, because as of right now,  it's first come first serve between Meyers, Nixon, and Richards.

Even without Nate,  his brother,  4 star CB Jay is a take
JayVaughn ain't no Mackenro Alexander.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2016, 04:53:49 PM »
JayVaughn ain't no Mackenro Alexander.

I don't think so either, after watching his film. I'll be honest, I was very worried about that. Especially since I didn't see his name mentioned until late in the process.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2016, 05:08:36 PM »
I don't think so either, after watching his film. I'll be honest, I was very worried about that. Especially since I didn't see his name mentioned until late in the process.
Really like our starting corners. You can fool Jones once but not twice. My biggest concern (coverage-wise) with the secondary is how well our new safeties interact with the corners because we a devoid of experienced linebacker depth.
That said, our secondary cannot stay healthy if it is making the majority of the tackles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2016, 06:49:54 PM »
Really like our starting corners. You can fool Jones once but not twice. My biggest concern (coverage-wise) with the secondary is how well our new safeties interact with the corners because we a devoid of experienced linebacker depth.
That said, our secondary cannot stay healthy if it is making the majority of the tackles.

I totally agree. And that won't be changing this year.  We have 1 LB (Tre Threat) enrolled already, and I've seen word that we are possibly recruiting Steven Davis Jr as a LB. If he commits,  it will finish off the LB class for this season. And to go back to your closing point, if I'm not mistaken, Rudy Ford has lead the team in tackles, the past 2 seasons.  I just thank God we have an All-American in the making in Carlton Davis.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2016, 07:41:29 PM »
I totally agree. And that won't be changing this year.  We have 1 LB (Tre Threat) enrolled already, and I've seen word that we are possibly recruiting Steven Davis Jr as a LB. If he commits,  it will finish off the LB class for this season. And to go back to your closing point, if I'm not mistaken, Rudy Ford has lead the team in tackles, the past 2 seasons.  I just thank God we have an All-American in the making in Carlton Davis.
Davis is as good a freshman as I can recall. He came with skills.
Either back-up linebackers weren't prepared for action or they are to be considered stock because talent generally finds itself on the field to spell starters and mop-up. Recall seeing Tre' some and just a bit of Darrell. Other than that I would say we will be in full developmental mode and that isn't comforting. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2016, 09:40:15 PM »
Either back-up linebackers weren't prepared for action or they are to be considered stock because talent generally finds itself on the field to spell starters and mop-up. Recall seeing Tre' some and just a bit of Darrell. Other than that I would say we will be in full developmental mode and that isn't comforting.

Been that way for years.  There is one particular poster on another site that has said pretty much the same since CGCs 1st recruiting classes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2016, 11:25:47 AM »
Really like our starting corners. You can fool Jones once but not twice.

Jones was a senior, no?  Also, we got some good news with Holsey's Med RS getting approved.

I recall being impressed by Holland (#4 in your programs, #1 in your hearts) when he was on the field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2016, 12:14:11 PM »
Jones was a senior, no?  Also, we got some good news with Holsey's Med RS getting approved.

I recall being impressed by Holland (#4 in your programs, #1 in your hearts) when he was on the field.
Holy can't count on my memory for shit. Jones' gone too you're right. And Holsey's 165 and thinks he's 225. We got anyone else?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2016, 12:44:40 PM »
Holy can't count on my memory for shit. Jones' gone too you're right. And Holsey's 165 and thinks he's 225. We got anyone else?

Jamel Dean
TJ Davis
Tray Matthews
Jeremiah Dinson
Tim Irvin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2016, 02:41:59 PM »
Jamel Dean
TJ Davis
Tray Matthews
Jeremiah Dinson
Tim Irvin

Yeah, but other than Jamel Dean, TJ Davis, Tray Matthews, Jeremiah Dinson, Tim Irvin and Stephen Roberts....just what have the Romans ever done for us?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2016, 08:31:42 PM »
Yeah, but other than Jamel Dean, TJ Davis, Tray Matthews, Jeremiah Dinson, Tim Irvin and Stephen Roberts....just what have the Romans ever done for us?

Where's the fetus going to gestate?  In a box???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions