Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gameday! War Eagle!

Re: Gameday! War Eagle!
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 03:33:27 PM »
This is getting a little tighter than I'd like right now...giving up conversions on two long 4th downs (4th and 10 and 4th and 16) were backbreakers.

Offense needs to regain its focus and put a drive together...24-13.

Wow...quite a rainstorm all of a sudden.

That rainstorm is God saying, "WHAT THE FUCK, SECONDARY?" 

They better turn it on, or there's going to be some serious ass-chewing after this game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 03:44:52 PM »
Another damned fumble...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 03:49:39 PM »
...followed by some redemption.  Powers and Etheridge showing some good hands on the last couple of picks.

Pretty ragged second half all told...there will be plenty of coachable moments this week in practice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 04:10:54 PM »
Defense got really soft there in the second half. The 2 fumbles inside the 10 would have put this one away very early. Auburn kept them in the game by shooting themselves in the foot. The Kodi interception was just plain ugly.

Pretty impressed with Todd today. Other than a little trouble getting some of the screens out to the receiver, he looked pretty good.

USM has some talent. That QB of theirs looked a lot like Favre out there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."