NFL MVP

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
NFL MVP
« on: January 20, 2016, 10:36:57 PM »
Yep. Cam.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/01/cam_newton_named_nfl_mvp_by_pr.html

Recall that Josh Donaldson was the American League MVP, which makes Auburn the first team to have an MVP in TWO of the three major professional sports since...Auburn did it in 1993 (Charles Barkley & Frank Thomas).

Only Michigan State has done that ever (Kirk Gibson (MLB-1989) & Magic Jonson (NBA-1989))

Only three schools have one in each sport. Michigan State (the two mentioned above and also Earl Morall (NFL-1968) & Steve Garvey (MLB-1974)) and Texas (Earl Campbel (NFL-79), Roger Clemens (MLB-87), & Kevin Durant (NBA-14)).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: NFL MVP
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 10:44:11 PM »
Actually...

The official MVP won't be announced until the night before the Super Bowl. Cam will get it then and everything above will apply...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 09:18:09 AM »
Yep. Cam.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/01/cam_newton_named_nfl_mvp_by_pr.html

Recall that Josh Donaldson was the American League MVP, which makes Auburn the first team to have an MVP in TWO of the three major professional sports since...Auburn did it in 1993 (Charles Barkley & Frank Thomas).

Only Michigan State has done that ever (Kirk Gibson (MLB-1989) & Magic Jonson (NBA-1989))

Only three schools have one in each sport. Michigan State (the two mentioned above and also Earl Morall (NFL-1968) & Steve Garvey (MLB-1974)) and Texas (Earl Campbel (NFL-79), Roger Clemens (MLB-87), & Kevin Durant (NBA-14)).

BTW, this story has already disappeared from al.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 09:30:15 AM »
Speaking of the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  They have a piece up about where AU stands on their top remaining defensive targets.  Among them is David Marshall. Have no idea if Marshall will actually sign.  But he committed to Auburn some time ago. He took an official visit to the Planes this weekend and said "I'm sticking with my commitment".  But aldot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. listed him anyway because according to them, he's wavering.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."