Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A Few Notes, Quotes and Random Thoughts

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
A Few Notes, Quotes and Random Thoughts
« on: December 09, 2015, 05:16:27 PM »
As I'm sure you've heard, Ellis Johnson joined Muschamp's staff at USCe.  I've just seen the headlines and didn't care to read any of the pieces.  Was T-Rob named DC?  Is it Johnson or is he going to be a position corch?  Actually, I don't care.  Just mildly interesting to see CEJ become a cock again.

aldot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.' Brandon Marcello...you know...AUBURN'S beat writer...is at it again.  Really tired of his shit.  On the surface, it seems harmless enough.  But is there any need to point out AGAIN that Auburn was second in the country in payouts to assistant corches? And make sure you reference the 6-6 record.  We already knew that Marshmello.  Pardon me for sticking up for AU despite the shitty season.  But, I have no problem with us opening the checkbook (On the front end) to try and get the best we can.  I thought before the season and said as much, that I thought we had as good a staff as there was in the country.  Anyway...

Speaking of more dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. crap, Drew Champlin had a piece in the AU section.  Isn't he mostly a Bama schill?  So he interviews AU commit, John Broussard, for the sole purpose of asking him if Muschamp leaving is going to make him look elsewhere.  And the very last thing he asked was, "What's it going to take for you to flip?"  I'll take "What words have never been said to a Bama commit" for $500.00 Alex.  Are...you....fucking....serious? 

And on a positive note.  In the needs department, the following was said by stud defensive lineman recruit, Antwuan Jackson when basically asked the same question:

Not at all," Jackson said. "I'll be playing for Auburn, not just the coaches. Coach Malzahn is going to talk to some people and he'll let me know whenever they make the decision about the coaches. I'm still comfortable with Auburn.

"I like Coach Muschamp a lot, but him leaving won't affect me or my recruitment with Auburn."

Since the summer, Auburn and Ohio State have been Jackson's co-leaders. He has grown comfortable on the Plains and has taken more than 12 trips to the campus as a recruit. He will take his official visit this weekend.

In addition to the Tigers and Buckeyes, Jackson is also considering Florida and Georgia. The 6-foot-2, 285-pounder is ranked as the nation's No. 8 defensive tackle in the 247Sports Composite. He is expected to make his commitment Dec. 17.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: A Few Notes, Quotes and Random Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 06:00:11 PM »
I'm worried a little about Broussard. The vibe around here ain't good.

Also read Marlon Davidson wasn't happy bout it either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 06:01:35 PM »
We don't read your posts either, so don't count on us to provide any details regarding any of the aforementioned questions.

But I do find it interesting that it's so bad that you don't even read your own posts.

That means it's turrible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 06:07:50 PM »
aldot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.' Brandon Marcel...
Speaking of more dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. crap, Drew Champlin had a piece in the AU section.  Isn't he mostly a Bama schill?  So he interviews AU commit, John Broussard, for the sole purpose of asking him if Muschamp leaving is going to make him look elsewhere.  And the very last thing he asked was, "What's it going to take for you to flip?"  I'll take "What words have never been said to a Bama commit" for $500.00 Alex.  Are...you....fucking....serious? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 06:42:12 PM »
I'm worried a little about Broussard. The vibe around here ain't good.

Also read Marlon Davidson wasn't happy bout it either.

Well, we can probably expect a little attrition with his departure.  We were kind of the beneficiary of his exit from UF ourselves.  Cowart and Holland will probably have damn fine careers when it's all said and done.

***Warning.  BIL story alert***  On Davidson, when the BIL's team went to Greenville to face him and the Tigah, one of his coaches felt certain he'd wind up at UGA.  Now, that being said, what BF just posted may not be too far off.  If we're serious about getting back on top, we're gonna' have to get some Yella Fella's and some Uncle Milty's involved.  $$$
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 06:24:29 AM »
Well, we can probably expect a little attrition with his departure.  We were kind of the beneficiary of his exit from UF ourselves.  Cowart and Holland will probably have damn fine careers when it's all said and done.

***Warning.  BIL story alert***  On Davidson, when the BIL's team went to Greenville to face him and the Tigah, one of his coaches felt certain he'd wind up at UGA.  Now, that being said, what BF just posted may not be too far off.  If we're serious about getting back on top, we're gonna' have to get some Yella Fella's and some Uncle Milty's involved.  $$$
Pruitt has not been hired at Bama or the U.
Johnson will be coaching LBs at USCe.
Unclear as yet about TRob's place in the Gamecock hierarchy but I have a suspicion that Ruffin McNeil will be in play for a DC opening while we talk about Charles Kelly, Xer fav Bob Shoop and the guy that never got a call, Dave Aranda.
Kirby Smart might opt to choose a DC if in name only so there's that also.

I doubt Gus makes an attempt on Dave Wommack.
Would rather have Manny Diaz anyway.
Time's a wasting Gus!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 07:03:41 AM »
Pruitt has not been hired at Bama or the U.
Johnson will be coaching LBs at USCe.
Unclear as yet about TRob's place in the Gamecock hierarchy but I have a suspicion that Ruffin McNeil will be in play for a DC opening while we talk about Charles Kelly, Xer fav Bob Shoop and the guy that never got a call, Dave Aranda.
Kirby Smart might opt to choose a DC if in name only so there's that also.

I doubt Gus makes an attempt on Dave Wommack.
Would rather have Manny Diaz anyway.
Time's a wasting Gus!
You are the only person on here who has ever heard of Dave Aranda. And the only reason you drop his name is to impress.

But I must admit it makes me more attracted to you when you use it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 07:14:25 AM »
You are the only person on here who has ever heard of Dave Aranda. And the only reason you drop his name is to impress.

f you say his name in rapid succession while using a hispanic accent it makes you feel sexy NO?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2015, 08:10:48 AM »

His Top 5 Defenses don't hurt.

Bewildered why the guy isnt getting more discussion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 08:31:37 AM »
His Top 5 Defenses don't hurt.

Bewildered why the guy isnt getting more discussion.
And I mention him bc he was also mentioned bf Muschamp was hired. Again...if you say you are going to get the best, get the best. Muschamp is no longer in play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2015, 09:26:59 AM »
My biggest question is when we do hire someone, are they going to be allowed to bring/keep who they want as assistants on that side of the ball?

Also, if T-Rob is not going to be the Defensive Coordinator at USCe, why leave?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2015, 09:30:10 AM »

Maybe feels like if he goes to USC, he's got a job for more than a year?  I'd be worried about staying with Gus another year, as hot as his seat is going to be next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2015, 09:35:35 AM »
Maybe feels like if he goes to USC, he's got a job for more than a year?  I'd be worried about staying with Gus another year, as hot as his seat is going to be next year.

I assume that would play into the decision making of any potential DC as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2015, 10:37:00 AM »
Yeah, as much as I would like to keep T-Rob, the SC gig is a bird in hand for at least 2 or 3 years.

I want the best too but that means recruiting experience down south, Paul.

Getting the best D cor in the world is great but if he's only recruited Quebec, it don't make no Nevermind.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 10:51:01 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2015, 10:45:28 AM »
My biggest question is when we do hire someone, are they going to be allowed to bring/keep who they want as assistants on that side of the ball?

We've already hashed this out with the subject of Garner. So no. We have a sitting d-line coach and he will be here even in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
Got it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2015, 10:51:18 AM »
We've already hashed this out with the subject of Garner. So no. We have a sitting d-line coach and he will be here even in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
Got it?

But what about the trains? The hot dogs? All those poor cats even! The humanity. I just cant fathom pouring syrup over the heels of a travesty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2015, 10:58:56 AM »
Got it?
Very Concerning. The recurring AU problem. If it's true that Muschamp wanted to make a change and was denied--Very concerning. If Gus wasn't allowed to make the decision--very concerning.

If JJ overrides Gus' personnel decisions--Gus better get to addressing it or it'll cost him dearly.

Don't know if any of it is true but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

The coordinators need to be allowed to make their own decisions regarding their staff. Period.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 11:00:54 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2015, 11:15:50 AM »
Very Concerning. The recurring AU problem. If it's true that Muschamp wanted to make a change and was denied--Very concerning. If Gus wasn't allowed to make the decision--very concerning.

If JJ overrides Gus' personnel decisions--Gus better get to addressing it or it'll cost him dearly.

Don't know if any of it is true but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

The coordinators need to be allowed to make their own decisions regarding their staff. Period.
TRob might not have wanted to begim his DC career making concessions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2015, 11:23:19 AM »
TRob might not have wanted to begim his DC career making concessions.
Jacobs was also going to have him selling Cokes in the stands....that mother fucker!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2015, 11:40:38 AM »
Jacobs was also going to have him selling Cokes in the stands....that mother fucker!

Yeah, but T-Rob looks damn good in a Sodexo shirt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions